Why all the panic on the Left?

You're still lying.

Crowdstrike IS co-founded by Russian/Ukrainian Dmitri Alperovitch, also donor to Clinton campaign, with close tie to another Ukrainian Hillary donor Victor Pinchuk.

You do know what words "directly" and "mentioned" means, do ya?

So what? Are you upset he didn't ask Democrats whom he should sent?

And you decide what is, or is not corruption?

Left has been investigating Trump, for three years and haven't found anything. Endless committees, plus special counsel, and came up with nothing. Even now, they're still investigating, and every time you keep asking "what he has to hide"? Question for you is not what Biden, but what Democrats are trying to hide?

What Trump talk with Zelensky is to investigate if there was corruption involving previous administration. There are two possible outcomes, there was corruption, or there was not.

Ukraine already admitted their interference in US elections. Who was the president at the time? Not Trump. With whom Ukrainian worked to dig dirt on Trump? Even Zelensky asked Trump to help him to get bottom of Ambassador involvement with DNC. Three billion US aid dollars vanished in Burisma Holding bank? Who was overseeing it? Not Trump.

But for all that Democrats blame Trump? Consider that maybe... just maybe, Trump hasn't done what Dems are accusing him for, wouldn't you like to find out who did?

I say, investigate hell out of them. Let it all come out on the open. Who got most to lose?
LOL

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

No, Dmitri Alperovitch is not Russian/Ukranian. He's Russian.

Russian Expat Founds CrowdStrike to Guard Against Russian Email Hackers - Who Is Dmitri Alperovitch?

As far as Trump talking about Burisma, he did. That you think you can somehow remove that from his dialog with Zelensky because hd didn't say the word, "Burisma," is symptomatic of your derangement .

And again, looking into purported old cases of corruption involving the Bidens does nothing to curb corruption in Ukraine since no Biden is involved with Ukraine. Which means the claim that Trump was trying to get Ukraine to crack down on corruption is the very bullshit it was meant to be. The only corruption Trump was interested in was purported corruption which only serves his own campaign. For which, he's getting impeached. :mm:
Poor, cowardly Nostra. Can only tap on funny because he can't refute a word of my post. :mm:

Hey Genius, I have no posts in anything you just quoted. You don't even know who you are quoting.

What color crayon is your favorite flavor?

Nutcase is quoting himself now.
I really triggered him.............and I wasn't even responding to his lunacy.

:banana:

Lefties being triggered is permanent state for the past three years.

That's how long they're talking about impeachment. Why don't they impeach him already? They keep talking about "impeachment strategy", because they'were planning it for a long time. Why do they even need a strategy? If they have evidence of a crime, you don't need strategy, you present the evidence and prosecute the crime. The evidence is presented to Congress, and if president is guilty of a crime for what he constitutionally can be impeached, try him in Senate and remove him.

But no, even before Trump was inaugurated, Democrats were planning to do this. They had several attempts and failed every time, because evidence do not support their lies, and every time they exposed the pieces of their own crimes that they're still trying to hide by constant accusations and attacks on Trump. The only reason for these attacks are to prevent investigations into them, therefore Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, Mueller investigation, etc. They didn't clean up after themselves because they thought Hillary will be president. Had she won, everything would remain the same and we would never knew about any of this.

Idiot.

"Trump asked Zelensky about Crowdstrike, that is co-founded by Ukrainian and company was involved in DNC server "hacking" cover up."

CrowdStrike is not founded by a Ukrainian nor was it involved in a cover up. You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

And Trump did ask Zelensky if he could locate the DNC server, just as I said. That is not a lie.

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

You're still lying.

Crowdstrike IS co-founded by Russian/Ukrainian Dmitri Alperovitch, also donor to Clinton campaign, with close tie to another Ukrainian Hillary donor Victor Pinchuk.

"Burisma was not directly mentioned once in the phone call."

Yes, it was, by description, not by name...

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution..."

"By the way, Ukraine opened investigation into Burisma three months before the phone call between presidents. Why's that?"

I don't know if that's true or not. All I see is you saying it. But keep in mind, Trump's personal attorney was involved in this since January.

"You're saying crackead Biden no longer work in Burisma (he never actually been in Ukraine), and Joe is no longer vice-president is irrelevant. The investigation is about the corruption during the time they were in those positions."

It's completely relevant to the false claim I responded to which was that Trump asked Zelensky to clean up corruption. You don't clean up corruption by investigating something that is not corruption. If we're going to clean up corruption in the U.S., are we going to investigate Watergate to cleanup ongoing corruption? :cuckoo:

Left has been investigating Trump, for three years and haven't found anything. Endless committees, plus special counsel, and came up with nothing. Even now, they're still investigating, and every time you keep asking "what he has to hide"? Question for you is not what Biden, but what Democrats are trying to hide?

What Trump talk with Zelensky is to investigate if there was corruption involving previous administration. There are two possible outcomes, there was corruption, or there was not.

Ukraine already admitted their interference in US elections. Who was the president at the time? Not Trump. With whom Ukrainian worked to dig dirt on Trump? Even Zelensky asked Trump to help him to get bottom of Ambassador involvement with DNC. Three billion US aid dollars vanished in Burisma Holding bank? Who was overseeing it? Not Trump.

But for all that Democrats blame Trump? Consider that maybe... just maybe, Trump hasn't done what Dems are accusing him for, wouldn't you like to find out who did?

I say, investigate hell out of them. Let it all come out on the open. Who got most to lose?
LOL

Russian Expat Founds CrowdStrike to Guard Against Russian Email Hackers - Who Is Dmitri Alperovitch?

As far as Trump talking about Burisma, he did. That you think you can somehow remove that from his dialog with Zelensky because hd didn't say the word, "Burisma," is symptomatic of your derangement .

And again, looking into purported old cases of corruption involving the Bidens does nothing to curb corruption in Ukraine since no Biden is involved with Ukraine. Which means the claim that Trump was trying to get Ukraine to crack down on corruption is the very bullshit it was meant to be. The only corruption Trump was interested in was purported corruption which only serves his own campaign. For which, he's getting impeached. :mm:
Poor, cowardly Nostra. Can only tap on funny because he can't refute a word of my post. :mm:

Hey Genius, I have no posts in anything you just quoted. You don't even know who you are quoting.

LOLOL

I know you didn't post in there. I even pointed out you didn't. You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

LOL

That's how long they're talking about impeachment. Why don't they impeach him already? They keep talking about "impeachment strategy", because they'were planning it for a long time. Why do they even need a strategy? If they have evidence of a crime, you don't need strategy, you present the evidence and prosecute the crime. The evidence is presented to Congress, and if president is guilty of a crime for what he constitutionally can be impeached, try him in Senate and remove him.

But no, even before Trump was inaugurated, Democrats were planning to do this. They had several attempts and failed every time, because evidence do not support their lies, and every time they exposed the pieces of their own crimes that they're still trying to hide by constant accusations and attacks on Trump. The only reason for these attacks are to prevent investigations into them, therefore Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, Mueller investigation, etc. They didn't clean up after themselves because they thought Hillary will be president. Had she won, everything would remain the same and we would never knew about any of this.
We've just been holding public hearings for about a week now. Patience, impeachment takes a little bit longer than that.

Idiot.

"Trump asked Zelensky about Crowdstrike, that is co-founded by Ukrainian and company was involved in DNC server "hacking" cover up."

CrowdStrike is not founded by a Ukrainian nor was it involved in a cover up. You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

And Trump did ask Zelensky if he could locate the DNC server, just as I said. That is not a lie.

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

You're still lying.

"Burisma was not directly mentioned once in the phone call."

Yes, it was, by description, not by name...

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution..."

"By the way, Ukraine opened investigation into Burisma three months before the phone call between presidents. Why's that?"

I don't know if that's true or not. All I see is you saying it. But keep in mind, Trump's personal attorney was involved in this since January.

"You're saying crackead Biden no longer work in Burisma (he never actually been in Ukraine), and Joe is no longer vice-president is irrelevant. The investigation is about the corruption during the time they were in those positions."

It's completely relevant to the false claim I responded to which was that Trump asked Zelensky to clean up corruption. You don't clean up corruption by investigating something that is not corruption. If we're going to clean up corruption in the U.S., are we going to investigate Watergate to cleanup ongoing corruption? :cuckoo:

LOL

LOLOL

I know you didn't post in there. I even pointed out you didn't. You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

Weak spin. You claimed I couldn't couldn't refute a word of your post when nothing you quoted was directed at me.

Wanna try again?

We've just been holding public hearings for about a week now. Patience, impeachment takes a little bit longer than that.
Got to get him before November 4th huh?

There have been zero public hearings, liar.

"we"

You mean Democrats.

"public hearing"

LOL

You're still lying.

LOL

LOLOL

Weak spin. You claimed I couldn't couldn't refute a word of your post when nothing you quoted was directed at me.

Wanna try again?
Dumbfuck, what I actually said was....

(emphasis added to help the mentally rightarded)

Do they teach conservatives to be as stupid as you or are you just bred this way?

LOL

LOLOL

Wanna try again?

Do they teach conservatives to be as stupid as you or are you just bred this way?
Yeah, I know what you said. Your problem is you said it while quoting several posts that didn't involve me. Why would you try to call me out for not refuting a word in your post I wasn't involved with?

Seek help.

LOLOL

Wanna try again?

Yeah, I know what you said. Your problem is you said it while quoting several posts that didn't involve me. Why would you try to call me out for not refuting a word in your post I wasn't involved with?

Seek help.
LOL

You're truly fucking brain-dead. :cuckoo: Typical conservative.

Of course it involved you. Replying in text is not the only form of response in this forum.

LOLOL

Wanna try again?

Seek help.
LOL

Of course it involved you. Replying in text is not the only form of response in this forum.
Really, seek help.

LOLOL

Wanna try again?

Seek help.
LOL

Really, seek help.
LOL

No worries, keep running, Forrest. :scared1:

Wanna try again?

Seek help.
LOL

Really, seek help.
LOL

Not running anywhere. I destroyed you for not knowing who you were quoting, and crying about me when you quoted others.

Oops!

Seek help.
LOL

Really, seek help.
LOL

Not running anywhere. I destroyed you for not knowing who you were quoting, and crying about me when you quoted others.

Oops!
LOLOL

Why do you insist on showing everyone here what an idiot you are?

I quoted my post that you responded to with a 'funny'. So of course I knew to whom I was referring.

Like I always say, there isn't a creature slithering around on this planet dumber than a conservative.

Seek help.
LOL

Really, seek help.
LOL

Oops!
LOLOL

I quoted my post that you responded to with a 'funny'. So of course I knew to whom I was referring.

Like I always say, there isn't a creature slithering around on this planet dumber than a conservative.
I have no idea WTF you are babbling about. Perhaps you can give me the quote number in question.

LOL

Really, seek help.
LOL

Oops!
LOLOL

I have no idea WTF you are babbling about. Perhaps you can give me the quote number in question.
Why do you need my help to find that post?? Are you too stupid to go back to the post where I called you out for being incapable of refuting a word I said?? :ack-1:

Really, seek help.
LOL

Oops!
LOLOL

Why do you need my help to find that post?? Are you too stupid to go back to the post where I called you out for being incapable of refuting a word I said?? :ack-1:
Ok, so you can't show this "funny" in question.

I guess we are done here.

You lose again.:5_1_12024:

LOL

Oops!
LOLOL

LOL

And by "lose," you mean where you run away without refuting a word I said in the post you marked as 'funny.'

I can live with that.

Why would President Trump go in search of dirt on Biden when there is no much obvious without more than a slight glance?
/——/ Cory lowers the boom. I bet President Trump is shaking in his shoes.
Booker Warns Trump: ''Go After Joe Biden and You'll Have to Deal With Me''
2020 Democrat issues warning to president over attempts to expose potential corruption
By: Jay Greenberg
on 8th October 2019 @ 3.00pm
booker-warns-trump-go-after-biden-deal-me-181019.jpg

Oops!
LOLOL

LOL

And by "lose," you mean where you run away without refuting a word I said in the post you marked as 'funny.'

I can live with that.
Once again, I have no clue what post of yours you are referencing. Show me this "funny" and if I feel like it, I will refute your post.

Forum List

Back