Why all the panic on the Left?

Why would President Trump go in search of dirt on Biden when there is no much obvious without more than a slight glance?
/——/ Cory lowers the boom. I bet President Trump is shaking in his shoes.
Booker Warns Trump: ''Go After Joe Biden and You'll Have to Deal With Me''
2020 Democrat issues warning to president over attempts to expose potential corruption
By: Jay Greenberg
on 8th October 2019 @ 3.00pm
booker-warns-trump-go-after-biden-deal-me-181019.jpg
So? What about it? Booker is sticking up for a form V.P. who's being accused of wrong doing by the president even though there's no evidence of wrong doing.
/—-/ Biden admitted it on TV, you dope.
Acting on behalf of the U.S., Biden admitted to leveraging financial aid so the Ukraine president would force a corrupt prosecutor out of office. That is not a crime.

That's not up to Biden, it's up to Ukrainians to kick him out of office. He was asked to resign only because of Biden's demand.

Second, what proof there is that Shokin was corrupted?

Third, was he corrupted before, or after he started investigation of Burisma?

Idiot.

"Trump asked Zelensky about Crowdstrike, that is co-founded by Ukrainian and company was involved in DNC server "hacking" cover up."

CrowdStrike is not founded by a Ukrainian nor was it involved in a cover up. You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

And Trump did ask Zelensky if he could locate the DNC server, just as I said. That is not a lie.

"I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

You're still lying.

Crowdstrike IS co-founded by Russian/Ukrainian Dmitri Alperovitch, also donor to Clinton campaign, with close tie to another Ukrainian Hillary donor Victor Pinchuk.

"Burisma was not directly mentioned once in the phone call."

Yes, it was, by description, not by name...

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution..."

You do know what words "directly" and "mentioned" means, do ya?

"By the way, Ukraine opened investigation into Burisma three months before the phone call between presidents. Why's that?"

I don't know if that's true or not. All I see is you saying it. But keep in mind, Trump's personal attorney was involved in this since January.

So what? Are you upset he didn't ask Democrats whom he should sent?

"You're saying crackead Biden no longer work in Burisma (he never actually been in Ukraine), and Joe is no longer vice-president is irrelevant. The investigation is about the corruption during the time they were in those positions."

It's completely relevant to the false claim I responded to which was that Trump asked Zelensky to clean up corruption. You don't clean up corruption by investigating something that is not corruption. If we're going to clean up corruption in the U.S., are we going to investigate Watergate to cleanup ongoing corruption? :cuckoo:

And you decide what is, or is not corruption?

Left has been investigating Trump, for three years and haven't found anything. Endless committees, plus special counsel, and came up with nothing. Even now, they're still investigating, and every time you keep asking "what he has to hide"? Question for you is not what Biden, but what Democrats are trying to hide?

What Trump talk with Zelensky is to investigate if there was corruption involving previous administration. There are two possible outcomes, there was corruption, or there was not.

Ukraine already admitted their interference in US elections. Who was the president at the time? Not Trump. With whom Ukrainian worked to dig dirt on Trump? Even Zelensky asked Trump to help him to get bottom of Ambassador involvement with DNC. Three billion US aid dollars vanished in Burisma Holding bank? Who was overseeing it? Not Trump.

But for all that Democrats blame Trump? Consider that maybe... just maybe, Trump hasn't done what Dems are accusing him for, wouldn't you like to find out who did?

I say, investigate hell out of them. Let it all come out on the open. Who got most to lose?
It is clear in the "transcript" and a lot of those involved say there was. Trump is as crook.

Only thing clear in the transcript is that president was conducting his presidential duties.

What you wish is in transcript is simply not there.
Nothing is clear to you. Need I remind you, you idiotically think Dmitri Alperovitch from CrowdStrike is Ukrainian. :cuckoo:

Ok, so you can't show this "funny" in question.

I guess we are done here.

You lose again.:5_1_12024:
LOL

And by "lose," you mean where you run away without refuting a word I said in the post you marked as 'funny.'

I can live with that.
Once again, I have no clue what post of yours you are referencing. Show me this "funny" and if I feel like it, I will refute your post.
Faun IS a bit dim.............
Faun could move this along if he could help me out by showing me the exact post that I gave him a "funny" that triggered him into his meltdown.

I rate a lot of posts, so he needs to narrow it down.
You sure are spending a lot of energy for me to do your homework and find the post you responded to.
Not my homework, Simpleton. No energy spent on my part.

You claim to be triggered by a “funny” by me, yet can’t show us which post I triggered you with a “funny”.

Why would President Trump go in search of dirt on Biden when there is no much obvious without more than a slight glance?
2020 Democrat issues warning to president over attempts to expose potential corruption
So? What about it? Booker is sticking up for a form V.P. who's being accused of wrong doing by the president even though there's no evidence of wrong doing.
Acting on behalf of the U.S., Biden admitted to leveraging financial aid so the Ukraine president would force a corrupt prosecutor out of office. That is not a crime.
On behalf of the US? Who says?

Corrupt Creepy Joe? Why hasn’t Obama come forward to clear this up?

Hmmmm.....

LOL

You're truly fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

No, Dmitri Alperovitch is not Russian/Ukranian. He's Russian.

Russian Expat Founds CrowdStrike to Guard Against Russian Email Hackers - Who Is Dmitri Alperovitch?

As far as Trump talking about Burisma, he did. That you think you can somehow remove that from his dialog with Zelensky because hd didn't say the word, "Burisma," is symptomatic of your derangement .

And again, looking into purported old cases of corruption involving the Bidens does nothing to curb corruption in Ukraine since no Biden is involved with Ukraine. Which means the claim that Trump was trying to get Ukraine to crack down on corruption is the very bullshit it was meant to be. The only corruption Trump was interested in was purported corruption which only serves his own campaign. For which, he's getting impeached. :mm:

Laughed out loud. That's the post in question, and I've seen his funny, but he's since undone the rating. What a little lying goof he is. { The notification should still show up in your alert list: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum }
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit, you're right. That imbecile removed his 'funny.' Meaning he knew exactly which post it was while he kept gumming at my ankles to get me to point him to that post.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Link?

That's not up to Biden, it's up to Ukrainians to kick him out of office. He was asked to resign only because of Biden's demand.

Of course it was up to Biden on behalf of the U.S. Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?

Second, from 5 months before Biden got Shokin fired...

Transparency International says Shokin to blame for failed anti-corruption efforts

The Ukrainian branch of Transparency International, an anti-corruption watchdog, said in a statement on Nov. 2 that the country’s leadership and Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin were trying to turn anti-corruption bodies into their “puppets.”

The devastating critique comes amid a drive in the Verkhovna Rada to oust Shokin and mounting accusations that he is sabotaging all high-profile criminal cases.

Critics of Shokin’s performance include Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry; Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and Jan Tombinski, the European Union’s ambassador.

Andriy Demartino, a spokesman for the Prosecutor General’s Office, declined to comment.

“Transparency International Ukraine believes that Prosecutor General Shokin is personally responsible for the failure of the fight against high-ranking officials’ corruption,” Transparency International said.

The watchdog said that Ukraine’s leadership “is trying to establish control over key anti-corruption bodies in order to make them work in their own interests.”

“Thus officials deprive Ukraine of a future without corruption and citizens of the opportunity to travel to Europe visa-free,” the organization said, referring to Shokin’s failure to comply with E.U. requirements for introducing a visa-free regime. “With the obvious approval of the country’s leadership, Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin is trying to make the newly-created anti-corruption prosecutor’s office as dependent as possible.”

Transparency International also said that “Shokin’s attempts to create a rubber-stamp anti-corruption body prove that he doesn’t want to carry out any reforms either at the prosecutor’s office or in anti-corruption efforts.”

Last edited:
LOL

And by "lose," you mean where you run away without refuting a word I said in the post you marked as 'funny.'

I can live with that.
Once again, I have no clue what post of yours you are referencing. Show me this "funny" and if I feel like it, I will refute your post.
Faun IS a bit dim.............
Faun could move this along if he could help me out by showing me the exact post that I gave him a "funny" that triggered him into his meltdown.

I rate a lot of posts, so he needs to narrow it down.
You sure are spending a lot of energy for me to do your homework and find the post you responded to.
Not my homework, Simpleton. No energy spent on my part.

You claim to be triggered by a “funny” by me, yet can’t show us which post I triggered you with a “funny”.
LOLOL

Well you know which post it was since you removed the 'funny' you gave it earlier. :lmao:

Hmmmm.....
Dumbfuck, even the obvious escapes you. Biden himself did not have the authority to give the money or take it back. A VP has no such authority. Only the Congress, with the president, has the authority to give it and then only the president has the authority to hold it up.

LOL

Russian Expat Founds CrowdStrike to Guard Against Russian Email Hackers - Who Is Dmitri Alperovitch?

As far as Trump talking about Burisma, he did. That you think you can somehow remove that from his dialog with Zelensky because hd didn't say the word, "Burisma," is symptomatic of your derangement .

And again, looking into purported old cases of corruption involving the Bidens does nothing to curb corruption in Ukraine since no Biden is involved with Ukraine. Which means the claim that Trump was trying to get Ukraine to crack down on corruption is the very bullshit it was meant to be. The only corruption Trump was interested in was purported corruption which only serves his own campaign. For which, he's getting impeached. :mm:

Laughed out loud. That's the post in question, and I've seen his funny, but he's since undone the rating. What a little lying goof he is. { The notification should still show up in your alert list: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum }
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit, you're right. That imbecile removed his 'funny.' Meaning he knew exactly which post it was while he kept gumming at my ankles to get me to point him to that post.

Link?
LOLOLOLOLOL

You need a link to the post where you removed a 'funny???'

Why, rightard? You were clearly able to find your way back to it.

:dance:

Hmmmm.....
Dumbfuck, even the obvious escapes you. Biden himself did not have the authority to give the money or take it back. A VP has no such authority. Only the Congress, with the president, has the authority to give it and then only the president has the authority to hold it up.
/——/Oh, so Obozo was in on it too...

Hmmmm.....
Why hasn’t Barry Hussein come out to say Crazy Joe was acting in his behalf?

Hmmmmm......

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Link?
LOLOLOLOLOL

You need a link to the post where you removed a 'funny???'

Why, rightard? You were clearly able to find your way back to it.

:dance:
Still nothing?

Your meltdown has been epic!:5_1_12024:

Hmmmm.....
/——/Oh, so Obozo was in on it too...
He had to be. Only he could hold the money up.

Hmmmm.....

Hmmmmm......
Dumbfuck, Biden already did that. :eusa_doh:

Of course it was up to Biden on behalf of the U.S. Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?

Transparency International says Shokin to blame for failed anti-corruption efforts

The Ukrainian branch of Transparency International, an anti-corruption watchdog, said in a statement on Nov. 2 that the country’s leadership and Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin were trying to turn anti-corruption bodies into their “puppets.”

The devastating critique comes amid a drive in the Verkhovna Rada to oust Shokin and mounting accusations that he is sabotaging all high-profile criminal cases.

Critics of Shokin’s performance include Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry; Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and Jan Tombinski, the European Union’s ambassador.

Andriy Demartino, a spokesman for the Prosecutor General’s Office, declined to comment.

“Transparency International Ukraine believes that Prosecutor General Shokin is personally responsible for the failure of the fight against high-ranking officials’ corruption,” Transparency International said.

The watchdog said that Ukraine’s leadership “is trying to establish control over key anti-corruption bodies in order to make them work in their own interests.”

“Thus officials deprive Ukraine of a future without corruption and citizens of the opportunity to travel to Europe visa-free,” the organization said, referring to Shokin’s failure to comply with E.U. requirements for introducing a visa-free regime. “With the obvious approval of the country’s leadership, Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin is trying to make the newly-created anti-corruption prosecutor’s office as dependent as possible.”

Transparency International also said that “Shokin’s attempts to create a rubber-stamp anti-corruption body prove that he doesn’t want to carry out any reforms either at the prosecutor’s office or in anti-corruption efforts.”

It didn't bother the to give $1 billion a year for three previous years even after money disappeared and Shokin had nothing to do with it. If they wanted to stop corruption, why didn't they ask Poroshenko to resign.

With US blessing, Ukraine created special anti-corruption bureau, and appointed Artem Sytnyk as it's first director. What happen next, Ukraine got involved into US election, and very same guy, who suppose to fight corruption was in center of it. Barry's administration demanded replacement of Shokin because they couldn't control him. It wasn't the corruption they didn't like, it's just the guy they didn't have in their pocket.

Right after Ukrainian elections, this happens.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to influence the 2016 vote to the benefit of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Ukraine government admitted their involvement. They had this guy on tape saying he was helping Clinton. The top anti-corruption guy turns out to be most corrupted. He's also facing criminal charges on some other unrelated issues.

It didn't bother the to give $1 billion a year for three previous years even after money disappeared and Shokin had nothing to do with it. If they wanted to stop corruption, why didn't they ask Poroshenko to resign.

With US blessing, Ukraine created special anti-corruption bureau, and appointed Artem Sytnyk as it's first director. What happen next, Ukraine got involved into US election, and very same guy, who suppose to fight corruption was in center of it. Barry's administration demanded replacement of Shokin because they couldn't control him. It wasn't the corruption they didn't like, it's just the guy they didn't have in their pocket.

Right after Ukrainian elections, this happens.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to influence the 2016 vote to the benefit of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Ukraine government admitted their involvement. They had this guy on tape saying he was helping Clinton. The top anti-corruption guy turns out to be most corrupted. He's also facing criminal charges on some other unrelated issues.
Ah yes, Yuri Lutsenko...

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

KYIV, Ukraine —

Ukraine’s former top law enforcement official says he repeatedly rebuffed demands by President Trump’s personal lawyer to investigate Joe Biden and his son, insisting he had seen no evidence of wrongdoing that he could pursue.

In an interview, Yuri Lutsenko said while he was Ukraine’s prosecutor general he told Rudolph W. Giuliani that he would be happy to cooperate if the FBI or other U.S. authorities began their own investigation of the former vice president and his son Hunter but insisted they had not broken any Ukrainian laws to his knowledge. Lutsenko, who was fired as prosecutor general last month, said he had urged Giuliani to launch a U.S. inquiry and go to court if he had any evidence but not to use Ukraine to conduct a political vendetta that could affect the U.S. election.

“I said, ‘Let’s put this through prosecutors, not through presidents,’ ” Lutsenko told The Times.

“I told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,” he said.

^^^ That would be Trump's personal attorney in violation of U.S. law, soliciting a foreign national to contribute to a campaign.

/——/ QPQ is only a crime when you are a Republican

2020 is setting up for Dems to seize Governorships and state legislatures in advance of the 2020 Census and redistricting for the next decade

How can Republicans rule from the minority without their Gerrymander?

/——/ QPQ is only a crime when you are a Republican
Poor baby. :itsok:

Hmmmm.....

Hmmmmm......
Dumbfuck, Biden already did that. :eusa_doh:
Biden's claims mean nothing. He is a liar, and is caught in massive corruption.

Where is Barry Hussein, Dumbfuck?

Forum List

Back