Why all the panic on the Left?

"Not a single vote was changed."

How do you know, oh brainless one?
Every investigation by all of our intel agencies found no evidence a single vote was changed.

If you have evidence of a vote being changed, bring it.
There were no votes changed by hacking voting machines as none were hacked. That doesn't apply to people changing their mind about for whom to vote based on Comey publicly announcing he was re-opening the investigation into Hillary's email server less than 2 weeks before the election.
I don't really care what your opinion on the subject is. Bring some actual data supporting your opinion, then we'll talk.
Sure, polling data. Hillary lead in the polls dropped 44% over Trump as she went from a 3.9% lead from the day Comey announced the reopening of the investigation -- to a 2.2% lead when he then announced he was closing it because there was nothing there.
I assume since you provided no link you cherry picked a poll.

However, that was the trend leading up to the election.....Trump was closing the gap.
LOL

You assume wrong, moron. Not to mention, it was a pretty stupid assumption since individual polls rarely post fractions. And I did just as you did -- I stated a fact without posting a link.

Every investigation by all of our intel agencies found no evidence a single vote was changed.

If you have evidence of a vote being changed, bring it.
There were no votes changed by hacking voting machines as none were hacked. That doesn't apply to people changing their mind about for whom to vote based on Comey publicly announcing he was re-opening the investigation into Hillary's email server less than 2 weeks before the election.
I don't really care what your opinion on the subject is. Bring some actual data supporting your opinion, then we'll talk.
Sure, polling data. Hillary lead in the polls dropped 44% over Trump as she went from a 3.9% lead from the day Comey announced the reopening of the investigation -- to a 2.2% lead when he then announced he was closing it because there was nothing there.

However, that was the trend leading up to the election.....Trump was closing the gap.
LOL

You assume wrong, moron. Not to mention, it was a pretty stupid assumption since individual polls rarely post fractions. And I did just as you did -- I stated a fact without posting a link.
From Nov 8, 2016.

(notice the fractions)

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

71.4%

Donald Trump

28.6%

trump-alligator.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

LOL

From Nov 8, 2016.

(notice the fractions)

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

71.4%

Donald Trump

28.6%

trump-alligator.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
That's a pollster making up numbers, ya dumbfuck. No poll ever predicted that.

face-palm-gif.278959

2020 is setting up for Dems to seize Governorships and state legislatures in advance of the 2020 Census and redistricting for the next decade

How can Republicans rule from the minority without their Gerrymander?
/----/ Yup - the same way Hildabeast was set up to sweep the election by 11 points
View attachment 288739
We all know Trump had help from Comey and Putin and managed to get lucky

Won’t be so lucky this time
Not a single vote was changed.

304-232

Hillary lost. Deal with it.

Quite a few votes were changed after Comey launched his bogus investigation two weeks before the election

Swung the vote four percent......enough to change the election
Link to your data?

comey_effect_relabeled3.jpg

Final 2016 Presidential Polls: Clinton Dominates 9 Poll Frenzy On Last Day Of Marathon Campaign

Final 2016 Presidential Polls: Clinton Dominates 9 Poll Frenzy On Last Day Of Marathon Campaign
And your point is ... ?
That you are full of shit. I thought that would be obvious, even to you. Apparently not.
How can I be full of shit when I'm not?
That's what's funny about it.....................you are clueless too.

Last edited:
/—-/ Biden admitted it on TV, you dope.
Acting on behalf of the U.S., Biden admitted to leveraging financial aid so the Ukraine president would force a corrupt prosecutor out of office. That is not a crime.

That's not up to Biden, it's up to Ukrainians to kick him out of office. He was asked to resign only because of Biden's demand.

Second, what proof there is that Shokin was corrupted?

Third, was he corrupted before, or after he started investigation of Burisma?
Of course it was up to Biden on behalf of the U.S. Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?

Second, from 5 months before Biden got Shokin fired...

Transparency International says Shokin to blame for failed anti-corruption efforts

The Ukrainian branch of Transparency International, an anti-corruption watchdog, said in a statement on Nov. 2 that the country’s leadership and Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin were trying to turn anti-corruption bodies into their “puppets.”

The devastating critique comes amid a drive in the Verkhovna Rada to oust Shokin and mounting accusations that he is sabotaging all high-profile criminal cases.

Critics of Shokin’s performance include Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry; Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and Jan Tombinski, the European Union’s ambassador.

Andriy Demartino, a spokesman for the Prosecutor General’s Office, declined to comment.

“Transparency International Ukraine believes that Prosecutor General Shokin is personally responsible for the failure of the fight against high-ranking officials’ corruption,” Transparency International said.

The watchdog said that Ukraine’s leadership “is trying to establish control over key anti-corruption bodies in order to make them work in their own interests.”

“Thus officials deprive Ukraine of a future without corruption and citizens of the opportunity to travel to Europe visa-free,” the organization said, referring to Shokin’s failure to comply with E.U. requirements for introducing a visa-free regime. “With the obvious approval of the country’s leadership, Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin is trying to make the newly-created anti-corruption prosecutor’s office as dependent as possible.”

Transparency International also said that “Shokin’s attempts to create a rubber-stamp anti-corruption body prove that he doesn’t want to carry out any reforms either at the prosecutor’s office or in anti-corruption efforts.”

It didn't bother the to give $1 billion a year for three previous years even after money disappeared and Shokin had nothing to do with it. If they wanted to stop corruption, why didn't they ask Poroshenko to resign.

With US blessing, Ukraine created special anti-corruption bureau, and appointed Artem Sytnyk as it's first director. What happen next, Ukraine got involved into US election, and very same guy, who suppose to fight corruption was in center of it. Barry's administration demanded replacement of Shokin because they couldn't control him. It wasn't the corruption they didn't like, it's just the guy they didn't have in their pocket.

Right after Ukrainian elections, this happens.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to influence the 2016 vote to the benefit of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Ukraine government admitted their involvement. They had this guy on tape saying he was helping Clinton. The top anti-corruption guy turns out to be most corrupted. He's also facing criminal charges on some other unrelated issues.
Ah yes, Yuri Lutsenko...

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

KYIV, Ukraine —

Ukraine’s former top law enforcement official says he repeatedly rebuffed demands by President Trump’s personal lawyer to investigate Joe Biden and his son, insisting he had seen no evidence of wrongdoing that he could pursue.

In an interview, Yuri Lutsenko said while he was Ukraine’s prosecutor general he told Rudolph W. Giuliani that he would be happy to cooperate if the FBI or other U.S. authorities began their own investigation of the former vice president and his son Hunter but insisted they had not broken any Ukrainian laws to his knowledge. Lutsenko, who was fired as prosecutor general last month, said he had urged Giuliani to launch a U.S. inquiry and go to court if he had any evidence but not to use Ukraine to conduct a political vendetta that could affect the U.S. election.

“I said, ‘Let’s put this through prosecutors, not through presidents,’ ” Lutsenko told The Times.

“I told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,” he said.

^^^ That would be Trump's personal attorney in violation of U.S. law, soliciting a foreign national to contribute to a campaign.

He could not start investigation into Bidens because "they had not broken Ukrainian laws".

We're not talking about Ukrainian laws, shitstain.

Acting on behalf of the U.S., Biden admitted to leveraging financial aid so the Ukraine president would force a corrupt prosecutor out of office. That is not a crime.

That's not up to Biden, it's up to Ukrainians to kick him out of office. He was asked to resign only because of Biden's demand.

Second, what proof there is that Shokin was corrupted?

Third, was he corrupted before, or after he started investigation of Burisma?
Of course it was up to Biden on behalf of the U.S. Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?

Second, from 5 months before Biden got Shokin fired...

Transparency International says Shokin to blame for failed anti-corruption efforts

The Ukrainian branch of Transparency International, an anti-corruption watchdog, said in a statement on Nov. 2 that the country’s leadership and Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin were trying to turn anti-corruption bodies into their “puppets.”

The devastating critique comes amid a drive in the Verkhovna Rada to oust Shokin and mounting accusations that he is sabotaging all high-profile criminal cases.

Critics of Shokin’s performance include Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry; Geoffrey Pyatt, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, and Jan Tombinski, the European Union’s ambassador.

Andriy Demartino, a spokesman for the Prosecutor General’s Office, declined to comment.

“Transparency International Ukraine believes that Prosecutor General Shokin is personally responsible for the failure of the fight against high-ranking officials’ corruption,” Transparency International said.

The watchdog said that Ukraine’s leadership “is trying to establish control over key anti-corruption bodies in order to make them work in their own interests.”

“Thus officials deprive Ukraine of a future without corruption and citizens of the opportunity to travel to Europe visa-free,” the organization said, referring to Shokin’s failure to comply with E.U. requirements for introducing a visa-free regime. “With the obvious approval of the country’s leadership, Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin is trying to make the newly-created anti-corruption prosecutor’s office as dependent as possible.”

Transparency International also said that “Shokin’s attempts to create a rubber-stamp anti-corruption body prove that he doesn’t want to carry out any reforms either at the prosecutor’s office or in anti-corruption efforts.”

It didn't bother the to give $1 billion a year for three previous years even after money disappeared and Shokin had nothing to do with it. If they wanted to stop corruption, why didn't they ask Poroshenko to resign.

With US blessing, Ukraine created special anti-corruption bureau, and appointed Artem Sytnyk as it's first director. What happen next, Ukraine got involved into US election, and very same guy, who suppose to fight corruption was in center of it. Barry's administration demanded replacement of Shokin because they couldn't control him. It wasn't the corruption they didn't like, it's just the guy they didn't have in their pocket.

Right after Ukrainian elections, this happens.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to influence the 2016 vote to the benefit of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Ukraine government admitted their involvement. They had this guy on tape saying he was helping Clinton. The top anti-corruption guy turns out to be most corrupted. He's also facing criminal charges on some other unrelated issues.
Ah yes, Yuri Lutsenko...

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

KYIV, Ukraine —

Ukraine’s former top law enforcement official says he repeatedly rebuffed demands by President Trump’s personal lawyer to investigate Joe Biden and his son, insisting he had seen no evidence of wrongdoing that he could pursue.

In an interview, Yuri Lutsenko said while he was Ukraine’s prosecutor general he told Rudolph W. Giuliani that he would be happy to cooperate if the FBI or other U.S. authorities began their own investigation of the former vice president and his son Hunter but insisted they had not broken any Ukrainian laws to his knowledge. Lutsenko, who was fired as prosecutor general last month, said he had urged Giuliani to launch a U.S. inquiry and go to court if he had any evidence but not to use Ukraine to conduct a political vendetta that could affect the U.S. election.

“I said, ‘Let’s put this through prosecutors, not through presidents,’ ” Lutsenko told The Times.

“I told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,” he said.

^^^ That would be Trump's personal attorney in violation of U.S. law, soliciting a foreign national to contribute to a campaign.

He could not start investigation into Bidens because "they had not broken Ukrainian laws".

We're not talking about Ukrainian laws, shitstain.
So how can they start one now?

Only a window licking moron thinks this isn't just a political stunt.

Hardly a stunt
Trump committed a serious violation of ethics appearing to be a criminal offense

The most damning evidence comes from Trumps own people
There is no evidence. We have the transcript of the call.

You have second hand opinions and feelings.
The "transcript" reveals trump solicited a foreign national to help with his campaign.
Transcript reveals that Trump wanted Ukraine to clean up its corruption problems so that our taxpayer money is used properly. In other words he was doing his job, unlike his predecessors.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he asked the president of Ukraine to find the DNC server, which is not in Ukraine -- that does nothing to clean up corruption.

He asked the president of Ukraine to look into Joe Biden's son working at Burisma, who no longer works there -- that does nothing to clean up corruption.

He asked the president of Ukraine to look into a U.S. vice president getting a prosecutor fired, who's no longer a U.S. vice president -- that does nothing to clean up corruption.

Trump didn't bring up a single case of any ongoing corruption. Only old purported cases which happen to help his campaign for running in the presidential election.

He abused the power of his office and you rightards hate America so much, you're willing to turn a blind eye to it.
Wasn't the Mueller Russia collusion hoax all about another country interfering in our elections and corrupt American politicians such as Biden cooperating with such countries? Suddenly the Left is totally uninterested when it's their side that is accused of this corruption and treason. What a suprise. Like a I said Trump wanted to ensure that the money we sent to Ukraine won't go into the same corrupt system that did business with Biden, the DNC and Hillary, and that's his job.

LOLOL

Uh, no. The poll would not be wrong in that case.

You cult freaks are such fucking morons. :lmao:
Funny...a radical Leftist calling others "cult freaks". Another example of The Left accusing the opposing side of things they are far more guilty of.

They're helpless and desperate to name us with any label in the playbook. Trump has been in politics far shorter time than any politician left supports. And they call us "cult" while they still claim that Hillary "won" something.
Remember even McCain and Romney were called racists, sexists, blah blah...by the Left when they were running before they became their darlings. It's the same shtick no matter who's running or in office. There isn't a single conservative that isn't a racist or sexist etc.
No, I don't remember because you are full of shit. T
There was no major complaints of racism.
Maybe he's talking about when Republicans were calling McCain a racist?
Let me refresh your memory.

Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race

Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."

So, after the House votes to impeach listing several proven articles from obstruction of justice, quid pro quo in Ukraine, to bribing Republican Senators, I suspect some Republican Senators will vote to impeach.

If not enough, you actually think all Republican voters will still vote for Trump? They may not vote Democrat, they will do like the Bernie assholes did in 2016. Just stay home or vote third party.
Ha ha that was a good joke, not one republican defected, while two democrats voted against the inquiry. Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Many have even said that Trump has been wanting an impeachment to energize and increase his voters.
Oh, is that why he asked the Ukraines, the Chinese, and the Russians to interfere in our Presidential elections? So he could get impeached?

That's a different and stupid strategy. I bet Trump thought of it all by himself.

Funny...a radical Leftist calling others "cult freaks". Another example of The Left accusing the opposing side of things they are far more guilty of.

They're helpless and desperate to name us with any label in the playbook. Trump has been in politics far shorter time than any politician left supports. And they call us "cult" while they still claim that Hillary "won" something.
Remember even McCain and Romney were called racists, sexists, blah blah...by the Left when they were running before they became their darlings. It's the same shtick no matter who's running or in office. There isn't a single conservative that isn't a racist or sexist etc.
No, I don't remember because you are full of shit. T
There was no major complaints of racism.
Maybe he's talking about when Republicans were calling McCain a racist?
Let me refresh your memory.

Obama Aide Concedes 'Dollar Bill' Remark Referred to His Race

Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."
Ummmmm....No shit Sherlock
You are just realizing that Obama did not look like previous Presidents?

They offer nothing to Americans.

They offer EVERYTHING to Americans!

Just nothing sane people WANT!
  • Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Loss of global standing.
  • Massive increase in government yet again.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.
  • Freaks and sexos running rampant.

Nice try assfuck but Trump has already lost our global standing.

Freedom to spew hate, racial slurs is important to Trumpettes.

Crime rates have been falling for 25 years.

deportations rose under Obama

Massive increase in government spending? Really? Trump has skyrocketed the deficit & increased spending.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck? Do you think I'm an assfuck, Dave?

Get REAL.

Dave the love and harmony just POURS out of you.

How could we lose in the world what Obama never had in the world? With Obama, Russia and China, and the EU, they were practically calling all the shots and taking over the world. All of the hate, bigotry, slurs and contempt have all come from your lovely darlings on the Left. Democrats release criminals, protect criminals and break the law clear up to city boards, governors, mayors and the House. Then Obama spent more than all previous presidents spent combined in 200 years.

GET REAL DAVE.
You are an assfuck. You do nothing but lie. We were far ahead in the world under Obama thn under yuoiur fat assed orange buddy.

The US was the work leader as it had been for decades.

Then along comes the con man Trump. He pissed off ll our allies. Called their leaders names & kissy faced Putin & NK. He just handed Russia control of the Middle East. He handed China our leadership in the TPP.

Every country Trump withdraws aid & pulls out of, China or Russia steps in to take our place,.

Trump gave Russia the green light to build nukes & is taking away our ability to see what they are doing.

Yep those evil Democrats . Sorry, assfuck, but that hate & slurs & bigotry flows from Trump, probably the dumbest most ignorant President we have had in the past 100 years. The only people dumber is his ignorant, dumbass supporters. Like you.

T
Trump let Russia build nukes?

Pretty sure they have had them for a while, Genius.

Trump gave them the green light to build more. Learn how to read.

They offer EVERYTHING to Americans!

Just nothing sane people WANT!
  • Rampant illegals.
  • Higher crime.
  • Loss of global standing.
  • Massive increase in government yet again.
  • Higher taxes.
  • Higher unemployment.
  • Loss of freedom.
  • Freaks and sexos running rampant.

Massive increase in government spending? Really? Trump has skyrocketed the deficit & increased spending.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

How could we lose in the world what Obama never had in the world? With Obama, Russia and China, and the EU, they were practically calling all the shots and taking over the world. All of the hate, bigotry, slurs and contempt have all come from your lovely darlings on the Left. Democrats release criminals, protect criminals and break the law clear up to city boards, governors, mayors and the House. Then Obama spent more than all previous presidents spent combined in 200 years.

GET REAL DAVE.
You are an assfuck. You do nothing but lie. We were far ahead in the world under Obama thn under yuoiur fat assed orange buddy.

Then along comes the con man Trump. He pissed off ll our allies. Called their leaders names & kissy faced Putin & NK. He just handed Russia control of the Middle East. He handed China our leadership in the TPP.

Every country Trump withdraws aid & pulls out of, China or Russia steps in to take our place,.

Trump gave Russia the green light to build nukes & is taking away our ability to see what they are doing.

Yep those evil Democrats . Sorry, assfuck, but that hate & slurs & bigotry flows from Trump, probably the dumbest most ignorant President we have had in the past 100 years. The only people dumber is his ignorant, dumbass supporters. Like you.

T

Trump got us out of a Treaty Russia was blatantly violating. Why should we tie our hands while letting Putin do whatever he wants, which is what the wimp Barry Hussein did.

Apparently, you like being "ass fucked" by Putin...(to steal a phrase)

Oh, is that why he asked the Ukraines, the Chinese, and the Russians to interfere in our Presidential elections? So he could get impeached?

That's a different and stupid strategy. I bet Trump thought of it all by himself.
Trump asked the Ukraines (sic) the Chinese and Russians to interfere in our presidential elections?

That takes stupid and straps it on the back of a rocket where it can soar to new unimagined heights.
That's extra special absurd and dumb.

Well... all these poor little unhinged demtrash snowflakes in this thread... yep... you can SMELL the ANGER and HATE, despite the smell of their DESPERATION.

They know the vast majority of Americans are behind the president, and despite all the 24/7 smearing, lies and bashing of him by the democrats and their propaganda wing, ever since he was elected, he now has MORE support than he did BEFORE, and the democraps can't wrap their heads around it, and they're too STUPID to know when to QUIT.

I say fine, all good and dandy. The DEMOCRATS are ENSURING President Trump will be reelected because of what THEY ARE DOING, they are HELPING... so... THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP DEMTARDS.
The vast majority of feeble minded jerks.

Anyone is thinks Trump is so great is dumber than shit.
What's dumb is the zombies voting for a Democrat party that plans to raise our taxes, expand the size of govt and its control over every aspect of our lives, have monsters like Epstein and Weinstien as celebrated donors, and want to hand our sovereignty over to foreign govt.'s and super wealthy crooks like Soros who actually want to destroy America from within.

"our taxes" unless you are wealthy, there is no plan to raise your taxes. Trump has not shrunk the size of government. Epstein was Trump's buddy & partied with his underage girl pimp, Jerry often.

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Assfuck?

Get REAL.

GET REAL DAVE.

T

Trump got us out of a Treaty Russia was blatantly violating. Why should we tie our hands while letting Putin do whatever he wants, which is what the wimp Barry Hussein did.

Apparently, you like being "ass fucked" by Putin...(to steal a phrase)

So, fuck the treaty & let Putin just fly? It was as gift. Just one of many.

Forum List

Back