Why all the secrecy?

“This appears to be a purposeful attempt to evade Florida’s public records laws. It’s not surprising that the Governor’s office wanted to keep these records secret because they suggest that a public official helped draft a bid by a private company for government services,” said Ben Wilcox, co-founder of Integrity Florida, a nonprofit government watchdog. “That’s bid-rigging and it’s potentially illegal.”

Box #1 is trespassers have been freezing in Blue cities for years and you don't give a damn.
“This appears to be a purposeful attempt to evade Florida’s public records laws. It’s not surprising that the Governor’s office wanted to keep these records secret because they suggest that a public official helped draft a bid by a private company for government services,” said Ben Wilcox, co-founder of Integrity Florida, a nonprofit government watchdog. “That’s bid-rigging and it’s potentially illegal.”

I asked you from which University you received your law degree?
Answer the question.
Unlike mentally ill Liberals, I do not pretend to know the law.

potentially

Lawyer talk for I got nothing.

I asked you from which University you received your law degree?
Answer the question.
Unlike mentally ill Liberals, I do not pretend to know the law.
Why don't you give Ben Wilcox, co-founder of Integrity Florida, a nonprofit government watchdog, a call.

Democrats hate Americans so much, they demand letting the world's poor flood into America to compete with poor Americans for resources meant for poor Americans.

Why don't you give Ben Wilcox, co-founder of Integrity Florida, a nonprofit government watchdog, a call.
Why don't you tell me from University you received your law degree.
The fact is that you are the one who comes here often and posts multi-paragraph crap as though you are an attorney.

Neither do you but you keep posting as though you do know the law.
I keep posting excerpts from an article. See the difference?

DeSantis’ administration has generally been reluctant to voluntarily release details about the program. Along with being sued over public records requests, the administration still has not released the Vertol contract or specifically how the $1.5 million was spent.

Reminds me of:
1. Obama creates policy to put “kids in cages”.. leftists/media don’t care
2. Trump elected 2016: OMG KIDS IN CAGES HOW CAN TRUMP DO THAT
3. Biden elected 2020: silence from the left/MSM
Pedos in the dnc used the cages like a pound to pick out the kids they wanted. Secret labs also took these kids and used them to develop trans meds.

DeSantis’ administration has generally been reluctant to voluntarily release details about the program. Along with being sued over public records requests, the administration still has not released the Vertol contract or specifically how the $1.5 million was spent.
You posted an article as though it was reality.
I already posted the escape phrase from the author.

Give up, Berg; I'm way more intelligent than you.

Newly released records show top DeSantis adviser used private email and alias to coordinate migrant flights

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Gov. Ron DeSantis’ top safety official helped write language that helped a former legal client secure a state contract to oversee a controversial program to fly migrants from the southern border to Martha’s Vineyard.

In the process, the official, Larry Keefe, used a non-public email address that made it appear that emails were coming from “Clarice Starling,” the main character from “The Silence of the Lambs” novel.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...-email-to-coordinate-migrant-flights-00075677

For an inhumane stunt RonDon seemed to be proud of it sure looks like his minions were trying to hide who was responsible for making the arrangements. Kind of cloak and dagger. Even using the mysterious Carla to entice those asylum seekers in to going to MV was telling.

miniTrump can expect more scrutiny like this if he runs for the Oval.

[IMG]

Given that the Bi-Dung Administration is so honest and transparent; I'm absolutely aghast, besides myself, and literally colored shocked that Desantis allegedly did this!!!

Quick!, find me a F'in fainting couch!

Gosh, you folks have all sorts of ways to avoid answering the question about why a member of miniTrump's staff made the arrangements for the flight contract in secret.
Probably because it was illegal?

Forum List

Back