Why All This Drama Over Obama?

Yep. I'm a racist because you're a lazy shit! I think we all got it. :clap2:

No, that's not why you're a racist.

What do you want Pops? (Since you called me kid) You want to label me a racist? Go ahead! Do you actually think that I care about a meaningless moron like you badgering me on a message board?

Let me make this crystal clear. I don't care about you whether you're green, pink, yellow or black. Nor do I care about slavery. You want to dwell on the past and something you can't change...by all means do so.

And when you get a free minute from being the board asswipe, look up who sold the slaves to the slave traders.

You are a shallow little man-boy with nothing to do but go back and forth annoying people and in the process...saying nothing of any value.

I've played your game for a few posts...now I'm done.

Go languish in your hatred of white people.

Let us all know how it works out for you.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Yep. I'm a racist because you're a lazy shit! I think we all got it. :clap2:

No, that's not why you're a racist.

What do you want Pops? (Since you called me kid) You want to label me a racist?
I'm not labeling you. I'm reading your posts.

And when you get a free minute from being the board asswipe, look up who brought the original slaves here

Lemme Guess: English, Dutch, French and Spanish ship owners?

I think you mean to ask: Who brought them to the shore for middle passage.

This is an excercise in futility, like it usually is to try and reach a hard headed know-it-all right wing bat crazy ass. You don't listen, your mind is alreay made up, and you are the bigot, not I. Worst of all, you won't even consider that you could be wrong. I'm done. Get lost.

Here are the facts Rinata:

1.) Unemployment skyrockted under Obama (from 7% to 10% and now to 8.2%)

2.) The national debt skyrockted under Obama (from $9 trillion to $15 trillion)

3.) Gas prices have skyrockted under Obama (from $1.84 to $3.68 per gallon)

Those are the FACTS - and they cannot be disputed. Obama has added more to the national debt in his first 3 years than all US Presidents in history combined during their first 3 years.

HE IS A FAILURE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Period. End of story.

Where did you get that?? Out of your head?? Not a very reliable place.

You shouldn't have any problem pointing out the inaccuracies, then.

:eusa_boohoo:

What liberals reject is the fact that to the majority of conservatives, race makes no difference, policy does

I disagree. How is obsessing over his Birth cert, Childhood back ground and his college transcripts supposed to support your statement?

what else could it be about? To me, it sounds like the right wing of the Republican party saying hes "not one of us", a nice way of saying hes a blackie. I see no other logical explanation for these obsessions of the neo con's.

If it has to be spelled out for you then one has to question your comprehension ability. What does race have to do with wanting to legitimize him. No Birth Certificate, a phoney SS#, a non existant address, sealed transcripts and you cry the new mantra racism?

Race has nothing to do with it. If people thought he was a Russiam spy and the same unanswered questions existed, people would be asking the same questions.

There is no reason to think these things. That has been proven over and over again. Get it???

No excuse, just logic.

How else can you explain the weird obsessions??? If you can sit here and logically explain to me why a sitting President has to show his birth cert just to quiet this crowd, im all ears.....

Because he was asked about it BEFORE he was a "sitting" President. He flew to Hawaii under the guise of visiting his sick granny way back when. Then suddenly the altered Birrth Certificvate was issued. It was proven to be inaccurate and he released the long, forged one.

Forget the B.C. How about his transcripts? What's to hide.

Are you kidding?? The state of Hawaii has said his birth certificate is valid. And he did go to Hawaii beause his Grandma was dying!!!

But no matter what, you will come up with another ridiculous scenario.

I disagree. How is obsessing over his Birth cert, Childhood back ground and his college transcripts supposed to support your statement?

what else could it be about? To me, it sounds like the right wing of the Republican party saying hes "not one of us", a nice way of saying hes a blackie. I see no other logical explanation for these obsessions of the neo con's.

If it has to be spelled out for you then one has to question your comprehension ability. What does race have to do with wanting to legitimize him. No Birth Certificate, a phoney SS#, a non existant address, sealed transcripts and you cry the new mantra racism?

Race has nothing to do with it. If people thought he was a Russiam spy and the same unanswered questions existed, people would be asking the same questions.

There is no reason to think these things. That has been proven over and over again. Get it???

Why haven't you changed your hair style since 1985?

No excuse, just logic.

How else can you explain the weird obsessions??? If you can sit here and logically explain to me why a sitting President has to show his birth cert just to quiet this crowd, im all ears.....

Because he was asked about it BEFORE he was a "sitting" President. He flew to Hawaii under the guise of visiting his sick granny way back when. Then suddenly the altered Birrth Certificvate was issued. It was proven to be inaccurate and he released the long, forged one.

Are you kidding?? The state of Hawaii has said his birth certificate is valid. And he did go to Hawaii beause his Grandma was dying!!!

Must be because he hates black people.... Can't be because he hates OWS parasite types, regardless of color....

IDK, you tell me, im not concerned with his college transcripts. I don't think if you looked at my college transcripts you could find out who I am or my internal beliefs.

No but it would tell if he's a foreign exchange student. All the questions about his B.C would disappear. Why has he spent millions of his own money sealing them? You are so concerned with his "blackness", yet you post an Indian logo. I guess you aren't an equal opportunity closet racist, are you?

I give up with you. I thank you for one thing. Proving my point to perfetion!!

IDK, you tell me, im not concerned with his college transcripts. I don't think if you looked at my college transcripts you could find out who I am or my internal beliefs.

No but it would tell if he's a foreign exchange student. All the questions about his B.C would disappear. Why has he spent millions of his own money sealing them? You are so concerned with his "blackness", yet you post an Indian logo. I guess you aren't an equal opportunity closet racist, are you?

:clap2: I gave up on you awhile ago.

What liberals reject is the fact that to the majority of conservatives, race makes no difference, policy does

go read one of Rdeans posts.....and you will see the bigotry of a left winger....everything is about race with that one.....

Harry, I get exactly what you mean. But this poster is exhibiting the exact behavior I am talking about. Conservatives that have valid issues do not present them in this way.

The only point you have is the one on your head!

The hate and lying that has been directed at President Obama is not normal. Come on, people!!! It has nothing to do with his policies. And this issue needs to be recognized. I'm tired of people acting like it doesn't exist.

If people don't want to be accused of being a racist then shey should not act like one.

Here's an idea, fuck you racebaiter.

I would avoid answering the question if I were you, too. Now one more time before people start to see the truth:

In your earlier comment, is "their own people" their own tribe or people with the same skin color?

And one more time...look it up. If you're too lazy or obstinate...then may I respectfully say..f.uck off. Why you ask? Because in the overall scheme of things and life...I really don't give a shit.

What took you so long?? :D

What??

What??

Your hair. That mop of tight curls sittin atop your pinhead, framing your completely unremarkable features. Why have you not opted to change the way you style it since 1985? Or are you going for a retro look as you troll for men in that bar?

Here are the facts Rinata:

1.) Unemployment skyrockted under Obama (from 7% to 10% and now to 8.2%)

2.) The national debt skyrockted under Obama (from $9 trillion to $15 trillion)

3.) Gas prices have skyrockted under Obama (from $1.84 to $3.68 per gallon)

Those are the FACTS - and they cannot be disputed. Obama has added more to the national debt in his first 3 years than all US Presidents in history combined during their first 3 years.

HE IS A FAILURE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Period. End of story.

Where did you get that?? Out of your head?? Not a very reliable place.

You shouldn't have any problem pointing out the inaccuracies, then.

:eusa_boohoo:

Wrong again. I don't interpret, "dumb".

Must be because he hates black people.... Can't be because he hates OWS parasite types, regardless of color....

Told ya!!!

What??

Your hair. That mop of tight curls sittin atop your pinhead, framing your completely unremarkable features. Why have you not opted to change the way you style it since 1985? Or are you going for a retro look as you troll for men in that bar?

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings??? You have no idea how I styled it in 1985. As for now, I am pleased with my looks and so is my husband. Can you say the same??

Forum List

Back