🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

Bullshit. Who did you think the Fugitive Slave Act, Vagrancy Act, Convict Laws, Jim Crow, etc etc were for? Whites had those rules/laws and set asides for over 400 years.

I said are no, never said were no, all the laws you listed have long since been done away with. Name one law or set aside that's for white people today. Welcome to the 21st century.
So you admit whites had laws written for them for centuries?
Quit running away from his question. Answer it or lose the debate. Its really quite simple.
He never answers anything, just talks in circles and flings shit.
You arent worth answering. What would I look like actually being serious with you cave apes?
Thank you for confirming. :lol:

I said are no, never said were no, all the laws you listed have long since been done away with. Name one law or set aside that's for white people today. Welcome to the 21st century.
Quit running away from his question. Answer it or lose the debate. Its really quite simple.
You arent worth answering. What would I look like actually being serious with you cave apes?
You must not have a mirror? I would have assumed the flea bites would have let you know you were an ape.
lol.gif

You must not have a mirror? I would have assumed the flea bites would have let you know you were an ape.
lol.gif
When your opponent comes back with the "mirror" analogies you know you've won the debate. :lol:

lol.gif
When your opponent comes back with the "mirror" analogies you know you've won the debate. :lol:
When monkeys assume they are in a debate with humans like me I know the monkeys are out of their league. :laugh:

lol.gif
When monkeys assume they are in a debate with humans like me I know the monkeys are out of their league. :laugh:
Hang in there, Sambo. Somebody out there is bound to agree with you. Or not. :lol:

lol.gif
Hang in there, Sambo. Somebody out there is bound to agree with you. Or not. :lol:
I know someone agreeing with you is important to you. Its the monkey troop mentality. You monkeys hang out in packs and need validation for your comments. Just like other species of chimps and apes. Humans need no such "atta boys", being more evolved.
laugh.gif

lol.gif
I know someone agreeing with you is important to you. Its the monkey troop mentality. You monkeys hang out in packs and need validation for your comments. Just like other species of chimps and apes. Humans need no such "atta boys", being more evolved.
laugh.gif
Yeah, you're so evolved you're at the bottom of the every society in the world. Isn't that right, spear chucker?

lol.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, you're so evolved you're at the bottom of the every society in the world. Isn't that right, spear chucker?
That was lame. Monkeys arent even human. You belong in a zoo with the rest of the apes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That was lame. Monkeys arent even human. You belong in a zoo with the rest of the apes.
laugh.gif
And the porch monkey once again reverts back to grade school put downs and quips. Your level of intelligence is painfully obvious. But do keep entertaining us.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And the porch monkey once again reverts back to grade school put downs and quips. Your level of intelligence is painfully obvious. But do keep entertaining us.
I play with you cave monkeys on your level. I know its hard for your simian minds to comprehend intelligent talk. You want a banana now?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I play with you cave monkeys on your level. I know its hard for your simian minds to comprehend intelligent talk. You want a banana now?
laugh.gif
Keep talking, Sambo. You've already shown your intelligence level. I love this shit. :lmao:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep talking, Sambo. You've already shown your intelligence level. I love this shit. :lmao:
I already knew you monkeys typically love playing in shit. I'll keep talking so you get the hang of human speech.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I already knew you monkeys typically love playing in shit. I'll keep talking so you get the hang of human speech.
laugh.gif
Boy, you just don't know when to quit, do ya? :lol:

obama-banana.jpg

"Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?"

Fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity – the fundamental ingredients of racism and bigotry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Boy, you just don't know when to quit, do ya? :lol:

obama-banana.jpg

Chimp. Why would I quit teasing a monkey like you?
laugh.gif

9george-bush.jpg

Forum List

Back