🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

Science is easy. It must be hard to white people like you so I understand. However, that dodge wont suffice. Whats on Mars and why should there be a colony there?
You could establish a new hood, open some McDonalds and liquor stores. Then you could throw your bags and wrappers and Colt 45 cans everywhere, just like you do in every other neighborhood you move into.
You should move out of the area you live in. Youre a white boy so someone should be able to help you make more money you dont qualify for.
Maybe you could get some white people to come in and build some Starbucks and office buildings with lots of glass so you and your homies would have some places to loot when you get bored from playing basketball.
Maybe you should get a job and get off welfare. Stop the meth while youre at it and clean those unsightly cold sores off your mouth. If you stop rioting over pumpkins I'm sure you can do it.
And don't forget to take plenty of needles and poppy seeds so you can make heroin to sell to the kids like you do here.
On second thought, that won't work. There wouldn't be anyone productive enough to farm the stuff. In fact, if black folks are the only ones there, you would all turn to cannibalism and be extinct within a year. Forget it, you're destined to failure no matter WHERE you live. Besides, you can't even drive a car without fucking up traffic, you'd never be able to travel to Mars. :lmao:

oh brother. It didn't do a us any frikken good by electing a black person to be president

day in and day out all we still hear is how "black people" are so mistreated. out of 360MILLION people in this country

Obama AND all the race hustlers..... the great DIVIDERS

Last edited:
oh brother. It didn't do a us any frikken good by electing a black person to be president

day and day out all we still hear is how "black people" are so mistreated. out of 360MILLION people in this country

Yeah, he's done a great job of bringing everyone together, hasn't he?

S.J. wants you to believe that blacks are so lazy that whites enslaved them for free labor...because they're lazy lol.

day and day out all we still hear is how "black people" are so mistreated. out of 360MILLION people in this country

Yeah, he's done a great job of bringing everyone together, hasn't he?

he's set race relations back so much, I don't know if it'll ever be repaired. we tried to tell people what would happen. not so much a black President, just him as the black President

You could establish a new hood, open some McDonalds and liquor stores. Then you could throw your bags and wrappers and Colt 45 cans everywhere, just like you do in every other neighborhood you move into.
You should move out of the area you live in. Youre a white boy so someone should be able to help you make more money you dont qualify for.
Maybe you could get some white people to come in and build some Starbucks and office buildings with lots of glass so you and your homies would have some places to loot when you get bored from playing basketball.
Maybe you should get a job and get off welfare. Stop the meth while youre at it and clean those unsightly cold sores off your mouth. If you stop rioting over pumpkins I'm sure you can do it.
And don't forget to take plenty of needles and poppy seeds so you can make heroin to sell to the kids like you do here.
On second thought, that won't work. There wouldn't be anyone productive enough to farm the stuff. In fact, if black folks are the only ones there, you would all turn to cannibalism and be extinct within a year. Forget it, you're destined to failure no matter WHERE you live. Besides, you can't even drive a car without fucking up traffic, you'd never be able to travel to Mars. :lmao:
I guess thats why white people couldnt build America without Black people.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I know. Black people built it. Thanks for agreeing.

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I didn't.

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I didn't.

We know, blacks did.

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I didn't.
We know you white boys didnt. Thanks for cosigning that sentiment.

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I didn't.

We know, blacks did.
The only thing blacks build is mistrust.

laugh.gif
They didn't build that!
I didn't.

We know, blacks did.
The only thing blacks build is mistrust.
Thats code for fear which is a white boy problem as you have admitted along with others.

They're treated better than anyone else.

That statement is absurd as the OP's premise
Who else has special laws written exclusively for them?
White people.

There are no laws written especially for white people. There are no "set asides" for white people. There are no special laws written to protect white people from black racism. There are all three for blacks.
Bullshit. Who did you think the Fugitive Slave Act, Vagrancy Act, Convict Laws, Jim Crow, etc etc were for? Whites had those rules/laws and set asides for over 400 years.

I said are no, never said were no, all the laws you listed have long since been done away with. Name one law or set aside that's for white people today. Welcome to the 21st century.

That statement is absurd as the OP's premise
White people.

There are no laws written especially for white people. There are no "set asides" for white people. There are no special laws written to protect white people from black racism. There are all three for blacks.
Bullshit. Who did you think the Fugitive Slave Act, Vagrancy Act, Convict Laws, Jim Crow, etc etc were for? Whites had those rules/laws and set asides for over 400 years.

I said are no, never said were no, all the laws you listed have long since been done away with. Name one law or set aside that's for white people today. Welcome to the 21st century.
So you admit whites had laws written for them for centuries?

White people.

Quit running away from his question. Answer it or lose the debate. Its really quite simple.

White people.

Quit running away from his question. Answer it or lose the debate. Its really quite simple.
He never answers anything, just talks in circles and flings shit.

White people.

You monkeys always seem to think you qualify to debate me. Its cute in a monkey sort of way. :laugh:

He never answers anything, just talks in circles and flings shit.
You arent worth answering. What would I look like actually being serious with you cave apes?

Forum List

Back