🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america?

SJ after we gave him some clothes. :laugh:

90ed04fascis-monkey.jpg
That's the best you can do?
Aww Him feelings is hurt! :laugh:
Guess again, Sambo.
Head lice infestation getting to you monkey?
laugh.gif

dermnet_photo_of_head_lice_infestation.jpg

Nope. You just. . . . Don't. . . . get it.
Obviously not as I thought that was what you wrote.

I also wrote this, but you completely either ignore it, or didn't get it;

The criminal has lost hope, he has become what society has expected him to become, very few have made it out, have found other choices. So few choices have been given. The enforcers of our laws aren't given choices either, it is their job to keep society safe with the most reasonable and logical best practices.

They who helped them to make the choices to become the criminal element in the first place are at fault, it is the social engineers that are at fault.

You just don't get that.

Sometimes, once the establishment has assigned you your role, you are stuck, it is very hard to find a way out.

Haven't you ever heard the say, "It takes money to make money?"

Yeah. . .

Sometimes, once the establishment has assigned you your role, you are stuck, it is very hard to find a way out.

Yeah. . .

I didnt have a pot to piss in when I left home.
I also realized at that point it was time to get a haircut and start conforming to what is considered normal in society if I ever wanted to be successful.
Unfortunately some never come to that realization...to their detriment.
In most cases it's because the parent never made that leap of understanding. And where do you see that failure to grasp that concept the most?
African American families. It's pretty tough to succeed when your roll model still listens to gangsta rap and spends their time drinking 40s and smoking blunts on the porch.

Yeah. . .

I also realized at that point it was time to get a haircut and start conforming to what is considered normal in society if I ever wanted to be successful.
In most cases it's because the parent never made that leap of understanding. And where do you see that failure to grasp that concept the most?
African American families. It's pretty tough to succeed when your roll model still listens to gangsta rap and spends their time drinking 40s and smoking blunts on the porch.
Yeah, yeah, there's no institutional racism, no legacy of Jim Crow.

Yeah. . .

proof?

Yeah. . .

We have a black president,so you can stop with that shit.The problem is strictly the fault of black culture and the victim mentality passed on to their children.

400 years? Thats impressive,us white folk in America were repressing blacks before our country even existed.
See? Reality will penetrate if it's repeated enough times.

Thats a liberal tactic for sure. Keep repeating the lie until people start to believe it.
Fair enough, even though it was not 400 years white folk in America were repressing blacks before the country even existed.

Once more in english please.

Fair enough, even though it was not 400 years white folk in America were repressing blacks before the country even existed.
It's not quite 400 years.

Slavery in America

Slavery in America - Black History - HISTORY.com

Slavery in America began when the first African slaves were brought to the North American colony of Jamestown, Virginia, in 1619, to aid in the production of such lucrative crops as tobacco.

If they had more self respect and stopped killing each other, and then too, they sought mental health treatment for all those anger issues, that might be a step beyond all that empty rhetoric of ML King.

400 years? Thats impressive,us white folk in America were repressing blacks before our country even existed.
See? Reality will penetrate if it's repeated enough times.

Thats a liberal tactic for sure. Keep repeating the lie until people start to believe it.

Not my white folk. We didn't come to the country until around 1910 and didn't oppress anyone then either.

Forum List

Back