Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Most of boards are privately owned. They can make any rules they damn please, and if you don't like them you can find another. Sadly, USMB has become a bit of a landing strip for those who spout such ignorance.
I agree but you and your pals do your best to even out the repugnantly offensive lies.

Most of boards are privately owned. They can make any rules they damn please, and if you don't like them you can find another. Sadly, USMB has become a bit of a landing strip for those who spout such ignorance.

And the same to you, of course: why are you here if you hate it so much? I'm always surprised by people who want everyone else to go away while they stay and swan around. If what you are looking for is a leftwing PC-controlled Orwellian-nightmare forum, why not go to one of those since you are suggesting you know where they are. Instead, you want to shut everyone else up so they only say what you let them say. This is how the Left works, and is perhaps the single worst thing about the Left.

I don't like a lot of violence talk or personal insults, but I can remember when the Ignore function was invented in forum software (and spread like an Australian bushfire), which basically solved all the problems with people too awful to be around. The race is on: which of us puts the other on Ignore first?

Then we'll never know what each other really thinks. That's sure to solve everything.

And the same to you, of course: why are you here if you hate it so much? I'm always surprised by people who want everyone else to go away while they stay and swan around. If what you are looking for is a leftwing PC-controlled Orwellian-nightmare forum, why not go to one of those since you are suggesting you know where they are. Instead, you want to shut everyone else up so they only say what you let them say. This is how the Left works, and is perhaps the single worst thing about the Left.

I don't like a lot of violence talk or personal insults, but I can remember when the Ignore function was invented in forum software (and spread like an Australian bushfire), which basically solved all the problems with people too awful to be around. The race is on: which of us puts the other on Ignore first?

Then we'll never know what each other really thinks. That's sure to solve everything.

I don't have anyone here on ignore I don't believe. Always interested in the amusement that comes from reading White Nationalist propaganda. ;)

I wouldn't characterize it a "blacks attacking Jews". It's more like a deranged madman encouraged by non stop hate speech in the liberal media and the democrat party to attack symbols of organized religion, in this case Jews. Nobody asked why a democrat activist with no criminal record picked up a gun and tried to murder republican congressmen practicing for a baseball game. Hatred is a strong emotion and that's what left wing political activists depend on these days.

And what rightwing political activists promote these days.

I think there is a tendency to think that minority groups who themselves have had a history of persecution or discrimination can't possibly engage in it themselves or hate other groups with the same misguided passions as their own persecutors. We tend to overlook it. But human nature is human nature and it's human nature to be tribal, exclusive, and scapegoat in times of stress. Blacks can be just as antisemitic or racist as whites, Jews can be just as racist or Islamophobic as whites. Muslims can be just as racist or antisemitic as whites.

People are people - good and bad and in-between.

I wouldn't characterize it a "blacks attacking Jews". It's more like a deranged madman encouraged by non stop hate speech in the liberal media and the democrat party to attack symbols of organized religion, in this case Jews. Nobody asked why a democrat activist with no criminal record picked up a gun and tried to murder republican congressmen practicing for a baseball game. Hatred is a strong emotion and that's what left wing political activists depend on these days.

Name one. "Use science"

Name one. "Use science"

Use science to provide an example? That's just freaking weird.

Here's one:

Promoting hate...

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," he said in the same speech. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Name one. "Use science"

Here's one:

Promoting hate...

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best," he said in the same speech. "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
That is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

They are encouraging their least successful, those who would be the greatest burden on their country to move to the US, get a job and send money to their family in mexico. Of course you know it's true.

Castro sent CRIMINALS to the US. Do you really believe Mexico isnt?

Name one. "Use science"

Here's one:

Promoting hate...

That is ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

They are encouraging their least successful, those who would be the greatest burden on their country to move to the US, get a job and send money to their family in mexico. Of course you know it's true.

Castro sent CRIMINALS to the US. Do you really believe Mexico isnt?

It absolutely is untrue. In so many ways.

First. Mexico isn't sending anyone. Do you comprehend that?

Immigrants leave of their own free well. Most are actually coming from Central America. Not Mexico.

Least successful? Do you in any way remotely comprehend what it takes to uproot, travel a horrendous journey, and create a new life in another country? The people who are doing so are exactly the kind of people who are more likely to succeed - adaptable, tough, determined.

Get a job. Hey - you...knock knock - ISN'T that what we want?

They better get a handle on this shit before it gets out of control.

enooygiu4aaxhgm.jpg

So these blacks are making up for past oppression of blacks by Jews?

How many black folks have killed Jewish folks, you lying POS.

Still waiting for this shitbird to apologize for lying. You guys think it’ll ever happen, or is he just a lying POS?

Hold you breath while you are waiting shithead, I have nothing to apologize for you lying POS.

You are a lying POS. Why you gotta lie, you lying POS?

Link to the truth, you lying POS.

I do not blame President Obama or Secretary Clinton for the attacks on Jewish people by teenagers (and older people) on Jewish people in New York City. Neither do I blame President Trump, but the governor of New York state does.

I blame the culprits themselves. If they were not attacking Jewish people, they would probably be committing other kinds of crimes. I am sure that they cause trouble at school -- whenever they deign to attend.

The laws on punishing "children" are very lax, especially in New York City under a very liberal mayor. Those "children" know that they can do anything and receive at most a slap on the wrist.

Supergayhomo is a liar, but he did apologize to me in the form of not owning his lies. He showed is ass to the world, and that’s enough apology to me.

Forum List

Back