Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Would I be wrong in thinking you’re a young woman who has had limited exposure to the world around you, Coyote?

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

How so? Your memory must be too short to remember all the race riots that happened under Obama:. From when he claimed "The police acted stupidly", to Trayon martin, to the riots and businesses being looted and burned in Ferguson, to the riots in Baltimore, to the number of murdered police officers doubling during his term, we aren't seeing anything like the black unrest we saw under Obama.

Then there were the riots in NY in 2013, when police officers shot and killed that 16-year-old black kid. Between 60 and 100 people took to the streets looting shops and smashing windows, allegedly chanting “NYPD, KKK, how many kids did you kill today." There were also riots, looting, and burning after Eric Garner was shot in NYC, when Philando Castile was shot by the police in Minnesota, and when Sylville Smith was shot and killed by a black police officer in Milwaukee.

For someone who touted himself as the "first post-racial President", Obama sure had a crappy record. Now compare his record to Trump's: If President Trump is "creating an environment" like you say, where are all the riots, looting, and burning of buildings in black neighborhoods?

Where are all the black protesters? Where is BLM?

I’m asking because of the reaction I got from a young lady who had never seen an automated toll booth, Coyote. :)

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
That crazy christian off shoot religion.

Ahhh, got it.

It’s because of Christianity.

Thanks, for the valuable insight.

Maybe we should feed the Christians to the lions.

Despite the crazy shit we often see from Coyote, I’m confident she’s reasonably intelligent and means well.

It’s why I’ll always have a special place in my heart for her. :)

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.
Obama divided America like anyone in history. Even while you were polishing his knob.

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Obama divided America like anyone in history. Even while you were polishing his knob.

:lol:

The only divide came you you lot who couldn't stomach the thought of a black president. And he is still quite popular. Imagine that.

Why are blacks attacking Jews?

images

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

The only divide came you you lot who couldn't stomach the thought of a black president. And he is still quite popular. Imagine that.
Quit with the racist chant. People didn’t like his policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.

His race was the main reason for voting for Obama, for so many.
And his race is still being used to deflect legitimate criticism of a very mediocre to poor president.

He ignored laws designed to protect civil liberties and involved us in illegal conflicts.
He was economically a disaster and his fingerprints are all over the illegal attempts to remove Donald Trump from office.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Quit with the racist chant. People didn’t like his policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.
It’s what we heard for eight long years, and it’s still going. To those on the left O was and is above reproach. So any criticism no matter how valid, must be racist.

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

It’s what we heard for eight long years, and it’s still going. To those on the left O was and is above reproach. So any criticism no matter how valid, must be racist.
It was sickening then and it is sickening now.

Forum List

Back