Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.
Obama divided America like anyone in history. Even while you were polishing his knob.

:lol:

The only divide came you you lot who couldn't stomach the thought of a black president. And he is still quite popular. Imagine that.
Quit with the racist chant. People didn’t like his policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.
It’s what we heard for eight long years, and it’s still going. To those on the left O was and is above reproach. So any criticism no matter how valid, must be racist.
It was sickening then and it is sickening now.
Agreed. Imagine how sickening it would be if Hillary had won? All criticism of her would be called sexist.

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.
Dingbat
Meathead.
Could you possibly be more banal, as if being a dingbat wasn't bad enough?

Did you say something?
:)

You remind me of a girl who wanted me to take her to Longwood Gardens....

Christmas Performances | Longwood Gardens

I doubt she was such a bitch as I, however - Longwood is beautiful! I visited years ago, but not for Christmas.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Obama divided America like anyone in history. Even while you were polishing his knob.

The only divide came you you lot who couldn't stomach the thought of a black president. And he is still quite popular. Imagine that.
Quit with the racist chant. People didn’t like his policies. It had nothing to do with the color of his skin.
It’s what we heard for eight long years, and it’s still going. To those on the left O was and is above reproach. So any criticism no matter how valid, must be racist.

I wouldn't say that. On the other hand, I reply to assholery with assholery.

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

It was sickening then and it is sickening now.

Yup. As sickening as those who accuse Obama of being racist, antisemitic, inflaming racial tensions. Right?

Oh. That is probably different.

Plenty of wars before Christianity and Islam. Borrow the book he picks up.
What a stupid, irrelevant comment. There could have been eleventeen zillion wars before Christiantiy and Islam, and that would have no bearing on the fact that these are, indeed, the first source of all modern anti-semitism.

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

I find it amusing that the Left condemns Trumpers for their devotion to Donnie, when they did exactly the same thing with Ears.

I find it amusing that the Left condemns Trumpers for their devotion to Donnie, when they did exactly the same thing with Ears.
All of them, eh? Fascinating. what a luxury to live in such a simple, madeup reality.

All of them, eh? Fascinating. what a luxury to live in such a simple, madeup reality.
Oh please, don’t be stupid. Where did I write ALL?

Oh please, don’t be stupid. Where did I write ALL?
"I find it amusing that the Left..."

Where did you not?

Did you say something?

I doubt she was such a bitch as I, however - Longwood is beautiful! I visited years ago, but not for Christmas.
A bitch? She was a nice girl who reminded me of you.

I'm finding it hard to believe you're as dumb and hateful as you'd like people to think, Coyote. Is everything OK?

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
I believe they're doing this because they CAN. They know that if they just beat someone up and don't kill them, they'll be out of jail in no time because of the extremely lax judges and courts in that state. I have a solution, it's kind of harsh, but it WOULD work. Round up, say 100 people, across the city, have them dressed in traditional Jewish garb. But have each one of these people ARMED and ready to fight back. I think it would take just a few of these black savages getting blown away to make them think twice about attacking someone. Bullies and cowards, whom these black animals ARE, tend to run away and hide if they've had their asses handed to them. This would definitely work.

Meathead.

Did you say something?

I'm finding it hard to believe you're as dumb and hateful as you'd like people to think, Coyote. Is everything OK?

No. But it is temporary.

Why are whites attacking Jews?

We all know whites are racist POS...that’s why this current wave of black on Jew crime is so astonishing.

It’s Dimm racist rhetoric. Blood on the hands of all Dimms.

Did you say something?

No. But it is temporary.
We all have our moments.

I hope you know how much I love and adore you.

3kq9ws.gif

These fake Jews are going around making others to hate them. And so there are some that are thinking that all Jews are the same. But they don't know that these so-called Jews aren't really Jews at all. They just slapped that title onto them so that they'll will be exempt from being accuse of wrong doing.
And now they can have a reason to ban certain Blacks, that are supporting the President ,from off of social media. Saying that they are spreading antisemitism. Now anyone who claims to be Jews are exempt from being attack. Now if Hillary enters the race. Pres.Trump cannot expose her dirty deed on television. Or else he will be label as spreading antisemitic remarks, even though his son-in-law and daughter and grandchild are Jews.
And so if he enter a debate with Hillary. The only thing he can say is good things about her.

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

AOC Says Trump Using 'Deliberate, Atrocious, Targeted' Anti-Semitism Against Adam Schiff

3kq9ws.gif

These fake Jews are going around making others to hate them. And so there are some that are thinking that all Jews are the same. But they don't know that these so-called Jews aren't really Jews at all. They just slapped that title onto them so that they'll will be exempt from being accuse of wrong doing.
And now they can have a reason to ban certain Blacks, that are supporting the President ,from off of social media. Saying that they are spreading antisemitism. Now anyone who claims to be Jews are exempt from being attack. Now if Hillary enters the race. Pres.Trump cannot expose her dirty deed on television. Or else he will be label as spreading antisemitic remarks, even though his son-in-law and daughter and grandchild are Jews.
And so if he enter a debate with Hillary. The only thing he can say is good things about her.

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

AOC Says Trump Using 'Deliberate, Atrocious, Targeted' Anti-Semitism Against Adam Schiff

*cuckoo*
*cuckoo*

We live in this political world where not liking another race or culture is considered hate depending on what the race or culture is. The fact is African American can not like people who are not African Americans. Jewish people can not like people who are not Jewish. Hell, both probably do not like some of their own. This is what the world is. Perhaps representative from both groups can get together to talk about issues. And not the ones we see on TV or other sellouts. There may be room to iron things out.

Forum List

Back