Why are blacks attacking Jews?

We live in this political world where not liking another race or culture is considered hate depending on what the race or culture is. The fact is African American can not like people who are not African Americans. Jewish people can not like people who are not Jewish. Hell, both probably do not like some of their own. This is what the world is. Perhaps representative from both groups can get together to talk about issues. And not the ones we see on TV or other sellouts. There may be room to iron things out.
Stupidest post I've read today....

However, I have only been logged in for a few minutes...but right now, you are in the lead of dumb assery...

Jews, whom are mostly Progressive, Urbanites and anti legal gun, often purposely live in gun free zones. They are easy victims for Black THUGS. The Jewish Community needs to take action, arm themselves like the church goers in Texas, however, that is illegal in most cities and states like NY, NJ, CA, CT, MD, RI, HI, MA, and several others.

So these blacks are making up for past oppression of blacks by Jews?

Now you are getting it, but it is all because of Putin forcing Bush to blow up the Twin Towers on 911.

It's all right here in my son's history book courtesy of a Left wing public education system.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

In NYC Blacks haVe a long history of having problems with everyone ....shocker

We live in this political world where not liking another race or culture is considered hate depending on what the race or culture is. The fact is African American can not like people who are not African Americans. Jewish people can not like people who are not Jewish. Hell, both probably do not like some of their own. This is what the world is. Perhaps representative from both groups can get together to talk about issues. And not the ones we see on TV or other sellouts. There may be room to iron things out.

However, I have only been logged in for a few minutes...but right now, you are in the lead of dumb assery...

Agree. I doubt any Jews will be doing drivebys in retaliation anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I doubt any Jews will be doing drivebys in retaliation anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe that's what blacks need

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

Did those blacks murder 6 million Jews??

Yes.

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

No.
Jews can't retaliate by doing a drive by against the person who stabbed these people because he was arrested....or are you saying that black people should just be killed period??

Yes.
Cool...

Send me the link.....

Yes.
Cool...

Send me the link.....

A Mexican stole it from me.

Send me a link where anyone here said that Blacks are killing Jews.

Yes.
Cool...

Send me the link.....

A Mexican stole it from me.

Send me a link where anyone here said that Blacks are killing Jews.
Deflection noted...

I just want your stupid ass to understand that you made this comment on a post that is literally titled "Why Are Blacks Attacking Jews"

However, after a guy walked into a Pittsburgh synagogue and murdered 12 people..and this coming after another synagogue shooting a couple of months earlier...still......I don't recall one single post by dic suckers like you asking "Why Are Whites Attacking Jews"

As a matter of fact, NO ONE, including black folks, liberals, gays or anyone else you hate ever made any posts asking "Why Are Whites Attacking Jews" --- but I do recall people asking why do Trumpers always make excuses for white racists so much

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

No.
Jews can't retaliate by doing a drive by against the person who stabbed these people because he was arrested....or are you saying that black people should just be killed period??

I didnt say that, but now that you mention it -

That negro looked insane, proboally is insane....mental health is a huge issue in america

Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

That negro looked insane, proboally is insane....mental health is a huge issue in america

Anyone that kills, rapes, beats, tortures, etc. someone unjustly has a mental issue.

Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Statistics.

Forum List

Back