Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Your rhetoric of vilifying my people and Israel and stating that we are oppressing Muslims, which is not true.

Believe it or not, you and Oddball are not far apart in your thinking about my people.
Quote where I have villified the Jewish people.

Quote where I have said the Jewish people are oppressing Muslims.

Otherwise, I am as free to criticize Israeli policies as you are to promote them. They are not a ove criticism.

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

No.
Interesting. We have seen a sharp rise in antisemitism and other acts of hate under the Trump regime...he has overseen a normalization of white supremacy by rebranding it as "white nationalism"...

Who are the ones howling about moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as their capital? Oh, that would be the leftard base and their leaders like AOC and her Fraud Squad of Palestine lovers.

Disgusting

No.
Interesting. We have seen a sharp rise in antisemitism and other acts of hate under the Trump regime...he has overseen a normalization of white supremacy by rebranding it as "white nationalism"...

Who are the ones howling about moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as their capital? Oh, that would be the leftard base and their leaders like AOC and her Fraud Squad of Palestine lovers.
And?

Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Genetics
Genetics may account for your retarded conception of science here...but it has little to do with crime rates.

The Party of Biology Deniers lecturing others about having a “retarded conception of science”.....that’s rich!

Disgusting

No.

No
Followed by
No.
Oh? Antisemitism is down?

Disgusting

No.

And?

You have the biggest anti-Semitic freaks leading your Party.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Genetics
Genetics may account for your retarded conception of science here...but it has little to do with crime rates.

The Party of Biology Deniers lecturing others about having a “retarded conception of science”.....that’s rich!
Still stuck on creationism?

No.

And?

They exist in both parties. What are you going to do about it?

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

In the history of this country whites have killed more folks than almost anyone in the world.

Statistics show that you are a lying POS.

Post the statistics Cocksucka.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

Still stuck on creationism?

Are you also denying the creation of the universe now? This just keeps getting better.

And?

They exist in both parties. What are you going to do about it?
We’ve already thrown them under the bus, they are anti-Trumpers because he has a Jewish daughter and son-in-law that drives them crazy.

Next brilliant comment?

Your rhetoric of vilifying my people and Israel and stating that we are oppressing Muslims, which is not true.

Believe it or not, you and Oddball are not far apart in your thinking about my people.
Quote where I have villified the Jewish people.

Quote where I have said the Jewish people are oppressing Muslims.

Otherwise, I am as free to criticize Israeli policies as you are to promote them. They are not a ove criticism.
That’s what you don’t get. When you criticize Israel, which is the only mostly Jewish country you’re criticizing Jews and giving others the incentive to do worse. Many don’t separate Jews from Israel. You have many times defended Islam and vilified Jews. This post is case and point. At least Oddball is overt in his anti Jew thinking, you hide behind “I dislike Israel not Jews”. Israel is not sand, rocks and water, Israel is Jewish people. It’s a Democracy. When you criticize Israel, you criticize its people, my people. The fact that you cannot see that is mind boggling.

Disgusting

No.

And?
And that is part of the reason that zealots commit crimes vs my people.

I know my posts fly over your head.

A black older man with history of mental illness, stabs a bunch of people & your assfuck buddy uses that to say black men are attacking Jews as if has to do with a race war.

You people are dumber than shit.
It's part of a pattern that people are becoming aware of. I'm not surprised you are completely unaware.
I ghurss hate grou[s can only be whiye.

White hate groups spurs attack against Jews & you don't run around " OMG OMG Whites are killing Jews"

A black hate group spurs a hate crime against Jews & you assfucks riun screaming " blacks are killing Jews"

I am sure you can't get it.

I know my posts fly over your head.

A black older man with history of mental illness, stabs a bunch of people & your assfuck buddy uses that to say black men are attacking Jews as if has to do with a race war.

You people are dumber than shit.
It's part of a pattern that people are becoming aware of. I'm not surprised you are completely unaware.

White hate groups spurs attack against Jews & you don't run around " OMG OMG Whites are killing Jews"

A black hate group spurs a hate crime against Jews & you assfucks riun screaming " blacks are killing Jews"

You a Jew? No

I am. We get hate from everyone. But none more so recently than the Democrat party.

The problem with your idiocy is right now in NY, there are no attacks by whites on Jews like there have been with blacks knifing and attacking Jews. I'm sure you can't understand what is happening all around you.

You a Jew? No

I am. We get hate from everyone. But none more so recently than the Democrat party.
My ex wife was Jewish. She was a terrible person but not because of any Jewishness.
I just don't understand the hatred for Jews. It is just inexplicable to me.

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.

He does raise an interesting point, though, and one I was thinking about myself the other day. Why all of a sudden these attacks on Jews by black Americans? It just seems to have materialized out of the blue over the past year. Maybe these few incidents are simply mathematical coincidences, but if they are part of a larger and growing pattern, what set this off? It's quite bizarre.

He does raise an interesting point, though, and one I was thinking about myself the other day. Why all of a sudden these attacks on Jews by black Americans? It just seems to have materialized out of the blue over the past year. Maybe these few incidents are simply mathematical coincidences, but if they are part of a larger and growing pattern, what set this off? It's quite bizarre.
This is a point I've tried to make. All of a sudden it seems that black attacks on Jews and synagogues have multiplied
for no explainable reason. There is something going on that the media is totally unaware of
or not going to mention.
We Can No Longer Ignore The Attacks On Jews In New York

It may well be Mayor de Blasio and his failure to take this problem seriously has encouraged those anti Semites within the black community to feel they are free to strike under his "leadership".

Forum List

Back