Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Can you give us more than a one-off as for other blacks who have attacked Jews.
Maybe a two-off?
"Anti-Semitic incidents in the city have increased significantly this year, according to data from the New York Police Department. Through September, there have been 163 reported incidents, up from 108 over the same period last year — an increase of 50 percent. Anti-Semitic incidents make up a majority of reported hate crimes in New York City." Anti-Semitism is spiking in Brooklyn, and officials don't know why - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

How about a 163-off as verified by the New York police department? Is that enough for you?

You have the shooting in New Jersey and then the machete attack at the rabbi's home in New York. Black on Jew crime is on the rise.

Nobody claimed white bigots have never attacked Jews.

That you have to imply otherwise shows how weak and idiotic your denials are. Thanks for nullifying your own absurd self.
I like how you always add "qualifiers" when the shooter is white....

Now it is NOT just whites attacking Jews....its just the "racists" or bigots...

No need to opine and ask questions like "Why are whites attacking Jews"

However when the shooter is black...suddenly those qualifiers go out of the window and now its just "the blacks" -- now we need to get to the bottom of why the blacks are attacking jews

FOH

Maybe a two-off? :poke:
Why is it acceptable even if it’s one person?
what if that person is just a lone wolf, some wacko nut job -- that always seems to work for all of these white racist attacks...

Why not keep that same energy??
So that’s acceptable because he was a lone wolf? Antisemitism is on the rise. Open your eyes.
Apparently when the guy killed 12 at a synagogue.....I don't recall you or anyone else who matches your level of dumb assery -- asking "Why are whites attacking Jews?"

Instead I heard deflections, minimization by trying to claim the guy is a lone wolf, some one off nut job....

Yet there was another synagogue shooting just before that one...by another white racist.....

Let me know when you give a fuck about Jews, blacks, gays, or anyone else who is singled out and killed for their race, religion or sexual preference instead of only caring when you can blame it on someone who doesn't look like you

I like how you always add "qualifiers" when the shooter is white....

Now it is NOT just whites attacking Jews....its just the "racists" or bigots...

No need to opine and ask questions like "Why are whites attacking Jews"

However when the shooter is black...suddenly those qualifiers go out of the window and now its just "the blacks" -- now we need to get to the bottom of why the blacks are attacking jews

FOH

Maybe a two-off? :poke:
Why is it acceptable even if it’s one person?
what if that person is just a lone wolf, some wacko nut job -- that always seems to work for all of these white racist attacks...

Why not keep that same energy??
So that’s acceptable because he was a lone wolf? Antisemitism is on the rise. Open your eyes.
Apparently when the guy killed 12 at a synagogue.....I don't recall you or anyone else who matches your level of dumb assery -- asking "Why are whites attacking Jews?"

Instead I heard deflections, minimization by trying to claim the guy is a lone wolf, some one off nut job....

Yet there was another synagogue shooting just before that one...by another white racist.....

Let me know when you give a fuck about Jews, blacks, gays, or anyone else who is singled out and killed for their race, religion or sexual preference instead of only caring when you can blame it on someone who doesn't look like you
Blame? There is no blame. There is tolerance and intolerance. You reap what you sow.

2AB964F5-F75A-41FB-850D-85A9038AC580.jpeg
It’s a documented fact, the white extremists whites have committed the most hate crimes that resulted in murders.

I know my posts fly over your head.

A black older man with history of mental illness, stabs a bunch of people & your assfuck buddy uses that to say black men are attacking Jews as if has to do with a race war.

You people are dumber than shit.
It's part of a pattern that people are becoming aware of. I'm not surprised you are completely unaware.
I ghurss hate grou[s can only be whiye.

White hate groups spurs attack against Jews & you don't run around " OMG OMG Whites are killing Jews"

A black hate group spurs a hate crime against Jews & you assfucks riun screaming " blacks are killing Jews"

I am sure you can't get it.
You a Jew? No

I am. We get hate from everyone. But none more so recently than the Democrat party.

So If I call Netanyahu a total asshole,. I hate you?

I know my posts fly over your head.

A black older man with history of mental illness, stabs a bunch of people & your assfuck buddy uses that to say black men are attacking Jews as if has to do with a race war.

You people are dumber than shit.
It's part of a pattern that people are becoming aware of. I'm not surprised you are completely unaware.

White hate groups spurs attack against Jews & you don't run around " OMG OMG Whites are killing Jews"

A black hate group spurs a hate crime against Jews & you assfucks riun screaming " blacks are killing Jews"

You a Jew? No

I am. We get hate from everyone. But none more so recently than the Democrat party.

So If I call Netanyahu a total asshole,. I hate you?
No. If you call Israel an apartheid state then, yes you do. Because you replace “Israel” with Jews. Bibi is one Jew. If you say Trump is an asshole you don’t hate America. If you say America is a horrible and oppressive country then you hate Americans. Follow that logic Dave. For far too long my people have tolerated hatred and disrespect. It stops now.

Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Genetics
Genetics may account for your retarded conception of science here...but it has little to do with crime rates.

Yes it does, proven by lower MAO-A levels in Blacks.
Particularly the 2 repeat allele of MAO-A which is found highest in Blacks, low in Whites & lowest in East Asians.

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

No.
Interesting. We have seen a sharp rise in antisemitism and other acts of hate under the Trump regime...he has overseen a normalization of white supremacy by rebranding it as "white nationalism"...

Who are the ones howling about moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as their capital? Oh, that would be the leftard base and their leaders like AOC and her Fraud Squad of Palestine lovers.

You don't have to love Palestine, to recognize they've been brutalized, or that they also deserve a nation.

The problem with your idiocy is right now in NY, there are no attacks by whites on Jews like there have been with blacks knifing and attacking Jews. I'm sure you can't understand what is happening all around you.

Blacks often have lousy landlords in NY, it just happens to be a lot of them are Jewish landlords.

I'm against senseless violence.

But, everybody has a right to be suspicious & angry about other groups, Jews being one of them.

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

You a Jew? No

My ex wife was Jewish. She was a terrible person but not because of any Jewishness.
I just don't understand the hatred for Jews. It is just inexplicable to me.
They're all plotting to control the world.

Interesting approach.
Blacks are behind a mass disproportionate amount of shootings, therefor judging them all is necessary.
But,
Jews are behind a mass disproportionate amount of Leftist institutions that control, divide & destroy America, and judging them as Individuals is necessary.

You a Jew? No

My ex wife was Jewish. She was a terrible person but not because of any Jewishness.

Interesting approach.
Blacks are behind a mass disproportionate amount of shootings, therefor judging them all is necessary.
But,
Jews are behind a mass disproportionate amount of Leftist institutions that control, divide & destroy America, and judging them as Individuals is necessary.

Therefore has an "e" in it.

You a Jew? No

Interesting approach.
But,

Thanks, OCD panic attack filled control freak.

You a Jew? No

Interesting approach.
But,

Thanks, OCD panic attack filled control freak.
Explain senseless violence from violence with sense? You always resort to insults. So easily triggered.

Interesting approach.
Necessary to who? Not me. Where did I even infer all blacks were enemies of Jews and they should all be judged
as one?

But,
Your disgusting rotten anti Semitic brain (straight out of the Third Reich) makes you believe Jews (the evil hook nosed greedy jooze) are behind the downfall of America but where is the proof for that?
There are many more WASP types like Bill Gates running our corporations and in congress than there are Jews doing the same.

Save your drivel for someone who cares about what you think. I don't give a shit about your opinions.

levels of antisemitism run much higher in the black community than any other. the canards of antisemitism all drum home themes of undue control, manipulation and power.

Blacks see themselves as victim of the man. Jews are portrayed as the ultimate "the man". It is the convergence of a chip on the shoulder seeking a target to blame, and all the canards attached to this particular target that screams out "pick them!!"

Forum List

Back