Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.

He does raise an interesting point, though, and one I was thinking about myself the other day. Why all of a sudden these attacks on Jews by black Americans? It just seems to have materialized out of the blue over the past year. Maybe these few incidents are simply mathematical coincidences, but if they are part of a larger and growing pattern, what set this off? It's quite bizarre.

There have been many more attacks on Jewish folks than black folks, but I guess you don't question it because whites have always attacked Jewish people.

Yeah those damned black people :icon_rolleyes:

Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagog shooter - Anti immigrant/ anti-Semite/ White Nationalist - 11 dead

RobertBowersPittsburghSynagogueShooting.jpg

Christchurch shooter in New Zealand - White Nationalist - 51 dead

190613-brenton-tarrant-ac-920p_ca7ee00689e399cfd540e640e5af762c.focal-580x290.jpg

Sikh Temple shooter - in Wisconsin - White Nationalist/ Nazi - 6 dead

120806113200-page-myspace-story-top.jpg

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Don't listen to Angus Meat. You can tell he is a racist and full of Conservative hate. He had to go with this unproven non sensical post! Yeah - I said it.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Don't listen to Angus Meat. You can tell he is a racist and full of Conservative hate. He had to go with this unproven non sensical post! Yeah - I said it.

Irony is lost on stupid liberals,

It’s the fault of the squad as much as it’s Trumps fault.

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Your rhetoric of vilifying my people and Israel and stating that we are oppressing Muslims, which is not true.

Believe it or not, you and Oddball are not far apart in your thinking about my people.
Quote where I have villified the Jewish people.

Quote where I have said the Jewish people are oppressing Muslims.

Otherwise, I am as free to criticize Israeli policies as you are to promote them. They are not a ove criticism.
That’s what you don’t get. When you criticize Israel, which is the only mostly Jewish country you’re criticizing Jews and giving others the incentive to do worse. Many don’t separate Jews from Israel. You have many times defended Islam and vilified Jews. This post is case and point. At least Oddball is overt in his anti Jew thinking, you hide behind “I dislike Israel not Jews”. Israel is not sand, rocks and water, Israel is Jewish people. It’s a Democracy. When you criticize Israel, you criticize its people, my people. The fact that you cannot see that is mind boggling.
Typical Coyote. Zero retort. Because what I stated is 100% factual.

Yeah those damned black people :icon_rolleyes:

Pittsburgh Tree of Life synagog shooter - Anti immigrant/ anti-Semite/ White Nationalist - 11 dead

RobertBowersPittsburghSynagogueShooting.jpg

Christchurch shooter in New Zealand - White Nationalist - 51 dead

190613-brenton-tarrant-ac-920p_ca7ee00689e399cfd540e640e5af762c.focal-580x290.jpg

Sikh Temple shooter - in Wisconsin - White Nationalist/ Nazi - 6 dead

120806113200-page-myspace-story-top.jpg
Yes these are overt Jew haters. Evil people. But at least they are overt. Many Leftists are covert Jew haters, hiding behind dislike of Israel when in reality it’s Jews. The fact that so many of my people continue to vote Democrat is mind boggling.

Yeah those damned black people
Nobody claimed white bigots have never attacked Jews.

That you have to imply otherwise shows how weak and idiotic your denials are. Thanks for nullifying your own absurd self.
I like how you always add "qualifiers" when the shooter is white....

Now it is NOT just whites attacking Jews....its just the "racists" or bigots...

No need to opine and ask questions like "Why are whites attacking Jews"

However when the shooter is black...suddenly those qualifiers go out of the window and now its just "the blacks" -- now we need to get to the bottom of why the blacks are attacking jews

FOH

That you have to imply otherwise shows how weak and idiotic your denials are. Thanks for nullifying your own absurd self.

However when the shooter is black...suddenly those qualifiers go out of the window and now its just "the blacks" -- now we need to get to the bottom of why the blacks are attacking jews

FOH

Can you give us more than a one-off as for other blacks who have attacked Jews.
Maybe a two-off? :poke:

FOH

Why is it acceptable even if it’s one person?

FOH

Who said it was acceptable? - My beef here is with the subject line here ..

It's stupid

FOH

what if that person is just a lone wolf, some wacko nut job -- that always seems to work for all of these white racist attacks...

Why not keep that same energy??

FOH

It's stupid
That’s not what your post said. Obviously the OP is hyperbolic but I ll ask you. Why does the Democrat party attack Jews? What did we do to deserve it?

FOH

what if that person is just a lone wolf, some wacko nut job -- that always seems to work for all of these white racist attacks...

Why not keep that same energy??
So that’s acceptable because he was a lone wolf? Antisemitism is on the rise. Open your eyes.

FOH

It's stupid
That’s not what your post said. Obviously the OP is hyperbolic but I ll ask you. Why does the Democrat party attack Jews? What did we do to deserve it?
We don’t ask for handouts.

FOH

It's stupid
It’s because we always take it and don’t fight back.
Time to fight back.

It's stupid
It’s because we always take it and don’t fight back.
Time to fight back.
Naftali Bennett is Netanyahu’s secret weapon.

I wouldn't characterize it a "blacks attacking Jews". It's more like a deranged madman encouraged by non stop hate speech in the liberal media and the democrat party to attack symbols of organized religion, in this case Jews. Nobody asked why a democrat activist with no criminal record picked up a gun and tried to murder republican congressmen practicing for a baseball game. Hatred is a strong emotion and that's what left wing political activists depend on these days.

Forum List

Back