Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Jews promote all the negative culture in the black community,, look at the record deals the tv producers.. etc..

Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Statistics.

Statistics show that black folks kill black folks and white folks kill white folks. Now what?

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

Statistics.

Statistics show that black folks kill black folks and white folks kill white folks. Now what?

Statistics show that blacks kill everyone, a lot more than any other race. Don’t like it? Tell your “bruthas” to stop being violent maniacs.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Statistics.

Statistics show that blacks kill everyone, a lot more than any other race. Don’t like it? Tell your “bruthas” to stop being violent maniacs.

Hmmmm, whites are the ones who do the MASS killings in this country. Would that be correct?

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

In the history of this country whites have killed more folks than almost anyone in the world.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Statistics.

Hmmmm, whites are the ones who do the MASS killings in this country. Would that be correct?

No, it’s not correct. The media only covers when whites do it.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

In the history of this country whites have killed more folks than almost anyone in the world.

The Taiping Rebellion says otherwise.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

No percentage wise.

Statistics.

No, it’s not correct. The media only covers when whites do it.

Smfh. That is the Trump Humper way just make up shit.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

Statistics show that you are a lying POS.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

you can easily post the link that refutes this.....

I'll wait while you can't

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics

you can easily post the link that refutes this.....

I'll wait while you can't

He said that I claimed that blacks KILL JEWS, AND CALLED ME A LYING POS.

I DID NOT.

Maybe help him out with a link to where I said that.

I’ll wait while you can’t.

See post #86 ITT,thenSTFU.

Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Last edited:
Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Democrats created a hostile environment in hopes it would help them in 2020.
Disgusting

I disagree. If anything, Trump has created an environment that encourages this.

No.
Interesting. We have seen a sharp rise in antisemitism and other acts of hate under the Trump regime...he has overseen a normalization of white supremacy by rebranding it as "white nationalism"...

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Your rhetoric of vilifying my people and Israel and stating that we are oppressing Muslims, which is not true.

Believe it or not, you and Oddball are not far apart in your thinking about my people.

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Genetics
Genetics may account for your retarded conception of science here...but it has little to do with crime rates.

Disgusting

No.
Interesting. We have seen a sharp rise in antisemitism and other acts of hate under the Trump regime...he has overseen a normalization of white supremacy by rebranding it as "white nationalism"...
Not so fast

Trump not to blame for rise in antisemitism

Disgusting

No.

No
Followed by
No.

I know my posts fly over your head.

A black older man with history of mental illness, stabs a bunch of people & your assfuck buddy uses that to say black men are attacking Jews as if has to do with a race war.

You people are dumber than shit.
It's part of a pattern that people are becoming aware of. I'm not surprised you are completely unaware.

Forum List

Back