Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan are good friends and mutually supportive. How far did Obama fall from that tree?
Bebe Netanyahu may have an opinion on that. Obama backed a move to push Netanyahu out of power while he simultaneously tried to foster Iran's nuclear WMD program.

His ambition was to change the geo-political map in the Middle East weakening Israel while
strengthening Iran. Some people think he was a good president.

We call those people stupid, not paying attention and not friends of freedom and democracy.

Last edited:
Somewhere in New York is a black Jewish man who can’t decide between murdering himself or exploiting himself.

The real question is why is anti-semitism in particular, and other hate crimes in general on the rise in this country and other western countries.

This is a disturbing trend and it isn't just "politics" ie blame the parties. It's a good bit deeper

So these blacks are making up for past oppression of blacks by Jews?

How many black folks have killed Jewish folks, you lying POS.

You said kill... I didn’t say kill, you lying POS.

Do you even news, you lying POS?

Here is a link for you, you lying POS.

Monsey stabbing: 'Nothing is going to stop us being Jewish'

See how fake news gets started? This asshole straight up lied about about what I said. He is a lying POS.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.
Only one group actively murder their perceived foes.

Fuck Islam

The real question is why is anti-semitism in particular, and other hate crimes in general on the rise in this country and other western countries.

This is a disturbing trend and it isn't just "politics" ie blame the parties. It's a good bit deeper
It’s everything. It’s cyclical.

So these blacks are making up for past oppression of blacks by Jews?

How many black folks have killed Jewish folks, you lying POS.

You said kill... I didn’t say kill, you lying POS.

Do you even news, you lying POS?

Here is a link for you, you lying POS.

Monsey stabbing: 'Nothing is going to stop us being Jewish'

See how fake news gets started? This asshole straight up lied about about what I said. He is a lying POS.

You lying ass Trump Humper tell me how many black folks have killed Jewish folks.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.
Obama divided America like anyone in history. Even while you were polishing his knob.

:lol:

The only divide came you you lot who couldn't stomach the thought of a black president. And he is still quite popular. Imagine that.
I could've been happy about the first black president. If he didn't want to transform America. The thing about the fact, the boy is half white? You liberals can't get anything right.

To all the anti-Semites, know that it is your hate and calumny that wielded that machete in Monsey, NY. A lie said here is felt there.

Adolf Hitler was an admirer of the anti-Semitic, auto magnate Henry Ford who in the 1920s through his paper, The Dearborn, spread lies against the Jewish People under the title, The International Jew.

According to the Chicago Tribune, "Hitler kept for many years a photograph of Ford on his desk. When he heard [in 1923] that Ford might run for president, he said: 'I wish that I could send some of my shock troops to Chicago and other big cities in America to help in the elections. . . . We look to Heinrich Ford as the leader of the growing Fascist movement in America. . . We have just had his anti-Jewish articles translated and published. The book is being circulated in millions throughout Germany.' "

You can’t link blacks in general to attacks on Jews. It’s some radical fringe groups of assholes. Jews are the latest group of minorities to be targeted. Unfortunately, they are going to have to ramp up their security, and put a hurt on these mother fuckers. It’s just the way things are going, and not likely to change anytime soon. People constantly fuck with Israel [emoji1134], but they don’t take any shit. My prediction is that there will be a serious security presence happening around anything dealing with Jewish culture soon. It’s available, and they will not let it continue. Jewish mob existed prior to Irish or Italian, and actually educated them about how things work. There is also a population of Russian Jews, that you don’t fuck with. Let the payback begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Forum List

Back