Why are blacks attacking Jews?

I can understand blacks attacking other blacks, but Jewish people?? Wtf?

Democrats like al sharpton...a good friend of barak and michelle obama...have been scapegoating Jewish people in New York for decades.....

In the US, since it is difficult to accept that minorities might also be racist, the elephant in the room of black antisemitism is not mentioned. Too often, African American officials make openly antisemitic statements without fear of reaction. A school board member attacked “brutes of the Jewish community” after the Jersey City attack.

In Washington DC an African American member of the city council claimed the Rothschilds control the weather. Instead of fully condemning him, he was invited to the Holocaust Museum and to experience Jewish holidays with the community. Why is the answer to antisemitism often the invitation to a nice embrace at a Jewish holiday? Does the KKK get invited to a black church as a reward for their racism? How about condemning first, apologies and introspection, and then a reward for reform would be an invitation. Unlike with white supremacy, other forms of antisemitism, such as black supremacist antisemitism, is seen as not the fault of the individual, but rather some ignorant ideas that a nice Passover dinner can correct. We need to do “outreach,” is the message.
Inconvenient antisemitism: The daily attacks on Jews in New York

First thing outta De Blasio was "changing hearts and minds". What he failed to mention was that they were going to have to because they sure as hell weren't going to lock 'em up.

the elephant in the room of black antisemitism is not mentioned.
Because talking about anti-semitism includes it. Yellow and red people, too. Sorry that society is not pandering to your race fetish. That's your problem, not everyone else's.

POLITICO Playbook: Cuomo says ‘hatred exploding’ after stabbing at Hanukkah gathering

Authorities have not provided a motive for the attack, but Cuomo said it was an example of larger problems.

"This is an intolerant time in our country," he said to reporters outside the rabbi's home on Sunday morning. "We see anger, we see hatred exploding."

He added: "It is an American cancer on the body politic."
Please forgive me for saying I’d like to see that piece of shit be a victim of his policies.
Meh. I don’t care about him one way or the other. His words are spot on though.
Can we assume you’re good with people being attacked because of his words?

People speak out strongly when whites are anti Semitic, not so much when it is other minorities such as blacks or Muslims.
Since when? The House just virtually unanimously passed a bipartisan bill in direct response to the comments by a muslim congressperson. (she is brown, btw). Funny that we couldn't get the republicans off their asses to do that when the cracker family in the White House was re-tweeting anti-semitic tropes.

Seems to me the problem goes the other way, when looking at real world actions. Look at this board. Attacks by whitey jew haters are too numerous to count. A couple attacks by black jew haters, and suddenly the hillbillies want to have nice, long discussions about it.

Last edited:
POLITICO Playbook: Cuomo says ‘hatred exploding’ after stabbing at Hanukkah gathering

Authorities have not provided a motive for the attack, but Cuomo said it was an example of larger problems.

"This is an intolerant time in our country," he said to reporters outside the rabbi's home on Sunday morning. "We see anger, we see hatred exploding."

He added: "It is an American cancer on the body politic."
Please forgive me for saying I’d like to see that piece of shit be a victim of his policies.
Meh. I don’t care about him one way or the other. His words are spot on though.
Can we assume you’re good with people being attacked because of his words?
What? Not getting what you are saying. Why would people be attacked based on what I quoted?

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Because they think liberal whites aren't doing enough attacking?

Blacks who know their history don't like jews because: ... :cool:

#1 Dutch jews started and financed the African slave trade to both North and South America.

#2 When the whole world boycotted South Africa for its brutal apartheid policy's on black people. Israel continued to maintain trade and sell weapons to the South African government.

Last edited:
This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.
Ask our jew haters here. It IS political

Blacks who know their history don't like jews because: ... :cool:

#1 Dutch jews started and financed the African slave trade.

#2 When the whole world boycotted South Africa for its brutal apartheid policy's on black people. Israel continued to maintain trade and sell weapons to the South African government.
Islam started the African slave trade. The Dutch just bought them and resold them.

It's inconvenient antisemitism. It's tolerated because it's coming from a minority group.
You just won the interwebz for today.

ChampBelt.jpg

Forum List

Back