Why are conservatives clueless about our Constitution?

Conservatives wrap themselves in the Constitution and act like they are the only ones concerned with the founders principles in crafting this great document

The key component of our Constitution that Conservatives have declared war on is the idea of compromise. Our founders created a form of governent that was built on the assumption that there would be compromise. Congressmen and Senators must compromise with each other to craft a bill and get it passed....

I will give you this if you will give me that

That is how our government has functioned for hundreds of years. Instead, Conservatives have instituted a policy of....If I don't get my way, nothing will get done

That attitude is an insult to our founders who formed our very government out of compromise

Who has compromised, and who hasn't?

Did the left get Social Security, welfare, food stamps, abortion, divorce, etc.?

What has the right gotten in return?

Which program can you point to and state that the right got what it wanted? And I don't mean some little thing like a budget, I mean fundamental change to America like abortion and welfare?

So, who compromised?

Mark

Supply side economics

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody has

They have fractured their own party where even Republicans cannot agree or compromise
They have raised the stakes to the Government as a whole that they prefer nothing be done at all than something that may help the other side
Harry Reid is a conservative? Who knew?
Reid is perfectly willing to compromise

Republicans have intitiated 100% filibuster on all bills. 60 votes or the bill goes nowhere. If Republicans are willing to allow Democratic bills to come to the floor with less than 60 votes, then Reid will allow Republican bills to come up for a vote

What say you Republicans? Are you willing to compromise with Reid?
Bullshit. Every word.
You need to get out more, Nutsucker. The voices are getting to you.

Conservatives wrap themselves in the Constitution and act like they are the only ones concerned with the founders principles in crafting this great document

The key component of our Constitution that Conservatives have declared war on is the idea of compromise. Our founders created a form of governent that was built on the assumption that there would be compromise. Congressmen and Senators must compromise with each other to craft a bill and get it passed....

That is how our government has functioned for hundreds of years. Instead, Conservatives have instituted a policy of....If I don't get my way, nothing will get done

That attitude is an insult to our founders who formed our very government out of compromise

Do you have any evidence what so ever of Democrats being willing to compromise, on anything?

Lets see?

The Stimulus that was loaded with tax cuts
Obamacare which abandoned universal coverage and a public option
The Bush tax cuts that were preserved for thosee making under $400,000

Yeah democrats have mastered compromisin with themselves.

Democrats filled their bills with options to appeal to Republicans....tax cuts, the GOP health bill from 92, individual mandate

100% of Republicans voted no

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody has

They have fractured their own party where even Republicans cannot agree or compromise
They have raised the stakes to the Government as a whole that they prefer nothing be done at all than something that may help the other side

Republicans have intitiated 100% filibuster on all bills. 60 votes or the bill goes nowhere. If Republicans are willing to allow Democratic bills to come to the floor with less than 60 votes, then Reid will allow Republican bills to come up for a vote

Bullshit. Every word.
How bout it Rabbi?

If Reid sends EVERY Republican bill to the floor for a vote, are you willing to have EVERY Democratic bill come up for a vote?

Simple yes or no will suffice

I suspect it is time for the Rabbi shuffle though

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody will

Nope. What has finally happened is that, after decades of "going along to get along", we realized that the left will never have enough.

Never.

We are simply starting to play the game the left is so good at.

Mark

Do you have any evidence what so ever of Democrats being willing to compromise, on anything?

Lets see?

Democrats filled their bills with options to appeal to Republicans....tax cuts, the GOP health bill from 92, individual mandate

I don't think you understand what the word compromise means. Here's a hint: it doesn't mean telling the other side what their opinions are and then agreeing with them.

Did the left get Social Security, welfare, food stamps, abortion, divorce, etc.?

Which program can you point to and state that the right got what it wanted? And I don't mean some little thing like a budget, I mean fundamental change to America like abortion and welfare?

So, who compromised?

Mark

Supply side economics
There has been no practice of supply side economics in 30 years.

Link?

Mark

Lets see?

Lets be honest. Obamacare would not have even passed with the Democrats if those "concessions" to the GOP weren't in the bill. So in essence, they weren't concessions to the GOP at all.

Mark

Bullshit. Every word.
How bout it Rabbi?

If Reid sends EVERY Republican bill to the floor for a vote, are you willing to have EVERY Democratic bill come up for a vote?

No shuffle.
Why won't Reid send bills passed by the House to the floor of the Senate for a vote?

Obama refused to compromise on health care, but that would have let to a smaller bill, without universal care. It's his signature achievement, and what democrats have wanted since 1948. I think the question will be whether 2016 will result in less entrenchment.

Americans' Top Critique of GOP: "Unwilling to Compromise"

zgnfrog5ukmyfzthshfpkg.gif
poor seabytch, we dont believe in her life style so we are unwilling to compromise. We are all the compromising fags? you fags dont compromise on anything.
So much hate, so much loathing, so much NLT stupidity.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Shuudup faggot

The short answer to the question that is the title of this thread is that a great many Conservatives are simply just plain old ignorant, hate-filled assholes.

There, that pretty much covers it.
It certainly covers the depth of your understanding of anything, which is to say surface only. You might be the most ignorant poster here.
Hardly, but you win the prize for the nastiest, most odious knuckle-dragging troglidyte fuckface in all of USMB, hands-down. Congratulations for showing us how ugly RWNJ ignorance can be.

Tsk tsk, name calling is all you've got. After your glorious troll thread you are worthless here.

Sez the worthless fake Rabbi idiot fuckwad who calls the President a "Head N..... in Chief" and tells people to go fuck-off.

Take your own advice, you sorry piece of human flesh.

Wrong! The Constitution was created as a protection against despotism. It was designed to take the majority of power out of the hands of men (all of whom have the potential to become corrupted by power) and place in into an unwavering document which defined "the rule of law." The government, itself, was divided into three branches as a means to keep each branch in check.

Where freedom and rights are concerned, there is no compromise. When corrupt men seek to bend the law to their own, personal philosophy they place themselves in direct conflict with the Constitution. The Constitution does NOT allow "compromise" with despotism of any sort or any philosophy that would endanger the freedoms and liberties afforded to law-abiding, American citizens.

Obama refused to compromise on health care, but that would have let to a smaller bill, without universal care. It's his signature achievement, and what democrats have wanted since 1948. I think the question will be whether 2016 will result in less entrenchment.
There was no universal care.
There was no compromise, except with Democrats. Recall the Louisiana Purchase and the Cornhusker Kickback.

Bullshit. Every word.
How bout it Rabbi?

As usual.

poor seabytch, we dont believe in her life style so we are unwilling to compromise. We are all the compromising fags? you fags dont compromise on anything.

That's one surefire way to advertise you have an unusually small dick.
It makes me and my wife happy and that is all that matters.

The short answer to the question that is the title of this thread is that a great many Conservatives are simply just plain old ignorant, hate-filled assholes.

There, that pretty much covers it.
It certainly covers the depth of your understanding of anything, which is to say surface only. You might be the most ignorant poster here.
Hardly, but you win the prize for the nastiest, most odious knuckle-dragging troglidyte fuckface in all of USMB, hands-down. Congratulations for showing us how ugly RWNJ ignorance can be.

Tsk tsk, name calling is all you've got. After your glorious troll thread you are worthless here.

Sez the worthless fake Rabbi idiot fuckwad who calls the President a "Head N..... in Chief" and tells people to go fuck-off.

Take your own advice, you sorry piece of human flesh.
Aww, panties in a wad because everyone knows what an ignorant worthless fucker you are after your troll thread? Too bad, eat it.

So, who compromised?

Mark

Supply side economics

Thats it? So I was right. It is the conservatives who compromise, and not the left.

Mark

Horseshit. The Constitution was founded on the ideas of limited government and individual rights.

Forum List

Back