Why are conservatives clueless about our Constitution?

Conservatives wrap themselves in the Constitution and act like they are the only ones concerned with the founders principles in crafting this great document

The key component of our Constitution that Conservatives have declared war on is the idea of compromise. Our founders created a form of governent that was built on the assumption that there would be compromise. Congressmen and Senators must compromise with each other to craft a bill and get it passed....

I will give you this if you will give me that

That is how our government has functioned for hundreds of years. Instead, Conservatives have instituted a policy of....If I don't get my way, nothing will get done

That attitude is an insult to our founders who formed our very government out of compromise
"We've got the votes. Fuck 'em." -Rahm Emanuel, Obama Chief of Staff.

Tell us all about compromise, genius.

And which party thinks compromise is more important?

aegiyk_6l0mn_3wsdkxlsa.png

LOL, all it means is democrats/liberals are better liars.

Conservatives wrap themselves in the Constitution and act like they are the only ones concerned with the founders principles in crafting this great document

The key component of our Constitution that Conservatives have declared war on is the idea of compromise. Our founders created a form of governent that was built on the assumption that there would be compromise. Congressmen and Senators must compromise with each other to craft a bill and get it passed....

That is how our government has functioned for hundreds of years. Instead, Conservatives have instituted a policy of....If I don't get my way, nothing will get done

That attitude is an insult to our founders who formed our very government out of compromise

The short answer to the question that is the title of this thread is that a great many Conservatives are simply just plain old ignorant, hate-filled assholes.

There, that pretty much covers it.
It certainly covers the depth of your understanding of anything, which is to say surface only. You might be the most ignorant poster here.

Do you have any evidence what so ever of Democrats being willing to compromise, on anything?

Lets see?

The Stimulus that was loaded with tax cuts
Obamacare which abandoned universal coverage and a public option
The Bush tax cuts that were preserved for thosee making under $400,000

Last edited:

Do you have any evidence what so ever of Democrats being willing to compromise, on anything?

Lets see?

Obamacare which abandoned universal coveraqge and a public option
That was a compromise among Democrats.
Next.

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody will

They have fractured their own party where even Republicans cannot agree or compromise
They have raised the stakes to the Government as a whole that they prefer nothing be done at all than something that may help the other side

Last edited:
There used to be a concept in government of a win-win situation

Each side gives a little and each side wins a little and legislation moves forward

But Conservatives have taken an attitude of anything that may result in a win for the other side is a failure. Better to get nothing yourself than allow the other side to get something

They aren't "clueless" exactly...they just think the founders stopped writing after the 2nd Amendment...and only the 1st part of the 2nd Amendment. They pretend the "well regulated" part wasn't written.

The militia is to be well regulated, the people keep the right to arms. Commas mean something.
Only in your fucked-up, context-free world.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The short answer to the question that is the title of this thread is that a great many Conservatives are simply just plain old ignorant, hate-filled assholes.

It certainly covers the depth of your understanding of anything, which is to say surface only. You might be the most ignorant poster here.
Hardly, but you win the prize for the nastiest, most odious knuckle-dragging troglidyte fuckface in all of USMB, hands-down. Congratulations for showing us how ugly RWNJ ignorance can be.

Conservatives are willing to compromise?

Can you explain to the people on the board what a RINO is and why you are willing to drive someone out of your party who agrees with you on 90% of the issues?

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody has

They have fractured their own party where even Republicans cannot agree or compromise
They have raised the stakes to the Government as a whole that they prefer nothing be done at all than something that may help the other side
Harry Reid is a conservative? Who knew?

Hardly, but you win the prize for the nastiest, most odious knuckle-dragging troglidyte fuckface in all of USMB, hands-down. Congratulations for showing us how ugly RWNJ ignorance can be.

Tsk tsk, name calling is all you've got. After your glorious troll thread you are worthless here.

Lets see?

Obamacare which abandoned universal coverage and a public option

Yeah democrats have mastered compromisin with themselves.

the leader of the faggot left in the senate has over 200 bills passed by the house on his desk that he will not allow a vote on ..........

Who has compromised, and who hasn't?

Did the left get Social Security, welfare, food stamps, abortion, divorce, etc.?

What has the right gotten in return?

Which program can you point to and state that the right got what it wanted? And I don't mean some little thing like a budget, I mean fundamental change to America like abortion and welfare?

So, who compromised?

Mark

Conservatives have initiated a mandate that if they don't get to call the shots....then nobody has

Harry Reid is a conservative? Who knew?
Reid is perfectly willing to compromise

Republicans have intitiated 100% filibuster on all bills. 60 votes or the bill goes nowhere. If Republicans are willing to allow Democratic bills to come to the floor with less than 60 votes, then Reid will allow Republican bills to come up for a vote

What say you Republicans? Are you willing to compromise with Reid?

Forum List

Back