Why are "conservatives" so obsessed with Alexandria Cortez?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
Some know-nothing 28-29 year old (yeah, I am the same age but I don't think I belong in Congress). People are so obsessed with this woman ... why? Is it how in grade school boys and girls can't actually express genuine attraction so they have to bully their love interest instead (mostly a TV tropes phenomenon tbh but I've seen it in real life as well)? You think she is cute or something and can't get over it? Damn. I see more hate threads about her nowadays than Obama.

I don't know about others, but I am waiting on her to show her tits---that has to be coming--and I expect them to be spectacular.

‘Why are "conservatives" so obsessed with Alexandria Cortez?’

They fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – positive, beneficial change conservatives incorrectly perceive to be a ‘threat’ to white Americans.

They fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – positive, beneficial change conservatives incorrectly perceive to be a ‘threat’ to white Americans.

She found that 30-40 trillion she needs for change yet?

Moron

What is this positive change?

Some know-nothing 28-29 year old (yeah, I am the same age but I don't think I belong in Congress). People are so obsessed with this woman ... why? Is it how in grade school boys and girls can't actually express genuine attraction so they have to bully their love interest instead (mostly a TV tropes phenomenon tbh but I've seen it in real life as well)? You think she is cute or something and can't get over it? Damn. I see more hate threads about her nowadays than Obama.

It is a sexual thing. They are turned on by her and respond like the 4th grader who has his first crush on a girl

There worried about how many idiots there are in this Country that would vote this moron to elected office.

I think its more concern about the fools who voted for her. It says more about them than her

-Geaux

There worried about how many idiots there are in this Country that would vote this moron to elected office.

How strange. That's exactly what I wonder about President Trump.

You are as stupid as she is.

I hope she’s kept in the limelight. She’ll be great at exposing the ignorance and stupidity of the left. :)

Just a guess, but she fits the stereotypical liberal to a tee. Also very entertaining.

Just a guess, but she fits the stereotypical liberal to a tee. Also very entertaining.

I don't know what a stereotypical liberal is.

Forum List

Back