Why are "conservatives" so obsessed with Alexandria Cortez?

‘Why are "conservatives" so obsessed with Alexandria Cortez?’

They fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – positive, beneficial change conservatives incorrectly perceive to be a ‘threat’ to white Americans.

Maybe you should prove that theory and get a few more like her in Congress. :lol:

‘Why are "conservatives" so obsessed with Alexandria Cortez?’

They fear the positive, beneficial change she represents – positive, beneficial change conservatives incorrectly perceive to be a ‘threat’ to white Americans.

70 % tax is positive ?:21::21::21::21: dam your ignorant

There worried about how many idiots there are in this Country that would vote this moron to elected office.

How strange. That's exactly what I wonder about President Trump.
What’s he doing that you don’t like

Almost everything he does and says, actually. Even the things I like, he does them the wrong way. There is almost nothing about the man that I like as a president. As an entertainer, he is fine though. I have no personal animosity toward the man; I simply think he is not the right person for the job.

Some know-nothing 28-29 year old (yeah, I am the same age but I don't think I belong in Congress). People are so obsessed with this woman ... why? Is it how in grade school boys and girls can't actually express genuine attraction so they have to bully their love interest instead (mostly a TV tropes phenomenon tbh but I've seen it in real life as well)? You think she is cute or something and can't get over it? Damn. I see more hate threads about her nowadays than Obama.

Just a guess, but she fits the stereotypical liberal to a tee. Also very entertaining.

I don't know what a stereotypical liberal is.

Mirror meet John.

Some know-nothing 28-29 year old (yeah, I am the same age but I don't think I belong in Congress). People are so obsessed with this woman ... why? Is it how in grade school boys and girls can't actually express genuine attraction so they have to bully their love interest instead (mostly a TV tropes phenomenon tbh but I've seen it in real life as well)? You think she is cute or something and can't get over it? Damn. I see more hate threads about her nowadays than Obama.

Just a guess, but she fits the stereotypical liberal to a tee. Also very entertaining.

Mirror meet John.

In that case, y'all are in good hands. As president, someone like me would plan to do as little as humanly possible.

They enjoy slaughtering unborn babies and praising sexual perverts.

Sounds fascinating. Amazing that one can build a popular political platform off of such unpopular interests.

Yet, it's liberals starting threads about the Occasional Cortex every day. Not conservatives, liberal Democrats.

Sounds fascinating. Amazing that one can build a popular political platform off of such unpopular interests.
I agree.

She is a prominent face of the Democratic Party right now and gets a lot of media attention and says some silly stuff so she will get attention from the right and be mocked for it. Just like the left does with any up and coming Republican who gets the same type of media attention.

There worried about how many idiots there are in this Country that would vote this moron to elected office.

Almost everything he does and says, actually. Even the things I like, he does them the wrong way. There is almost nothing about the man that I like as a president. As an entertainer, he is fine though. I have no personal animosity toward the man; I simply think he is not the right person for the job.
Ohhh what he says not that Every thing he touches improves America.. do you even like America?

Ohhh what he says not that Every thing he touches improves America.. do you even like America?

Often I wonder...

Like Hilary, she says stupid stuff in the Media almost daily. Therefore conservatives comment on her stupidity almost daily. I know the OP wishes to censor us as they don't like comment that is critical of Democrats' CONSTANT STUPIDITY.

Like Hilary, she says stupid stuff in the Media almost daily. Therefore conservatives comment on her stupidity almost daily. I know the OP wishes to censor us as they don't like comment that is critical of Democrats' CONSTANT STUPIDITY.

Uh, that isn't the whole story. There are plenty of people who say stupid things all the time. None of them get this much attention. There's definitely a racial and sexual element that y'all are trying to pretend doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back