Why are corporations held accountable in this nation ?

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I just heard on the news or upon the MSM that the NYC bomber was on eBay buying the ingredients for the bombs ??????? How is it that corporations in this nation are so wrecklace, that they are enabling terrorist or idiots to find what they need to commit mass murder efficiently from their platforms ????? Should they take responsibility or be made to take responsibility in order to try and clean up their platforms or be taken down ?????? Are we so stupid a people that we think that any and everything should be allowed to go on in this nation anymore these days ? Where is the FBI before the crimes happen, and how come they seem to be sucking hind tit anymore ??? Should these companies be monitoring the front doors to their platform's, and shouldn't they be refusing or deleting bad stuff before it is used in a wrongful way ?

How do I edit the title ? It should say "Why aren't corporations held accountable in this nation" ?

I just heard on the news or upon the MSM that the NYC bomber was on eBay buying the ingredients for the bombs ??????? How is it that corporations in this nation are so wrecklace, that they are enabling terrorist or idiots to find what they need to commit mass murder efficiently from their platforms ????? Should they take responsibility or be made to take responsibility in order to try and clean up their platforms or be taken down ?????? Are we so stupid a people that we think that any and everything should be allowed to go on in this nation anymore these days ? Where is the FBI before the crimes happen, and how come they seem to be sucking hind tit anymore ??? Should these companies be monitoring the front doors to their platform's, and shouldn't they be refusing or deleting bad stuff before it is used in a wrongful way ?

"Wrecklace"? Thats pretty original.

You can make a damn bomb with about any household ingredients and a little knowledge.

. Answer the OP if you can ? Don't sweat the small mistakes made, because this stupid phone loves to rewire words before you can spit. One can post, and the phone will change the words before you can spit, so take it up with Google, but you know what I meant.

. Answer the OP if you can ? Don't sweat the small mistakes made, because this stupid phone loves to rewire words before you can spit. One can post, and the phone will change the words before you can spit, so take it up with Google, but you know what I meant.

"Wrecklace" is not a small mistake. That shows a fundamental lack of education in a language that is native to whites..

You can make a damn bomb with about any household ingredients and a little knowledge.
. Matters not, but if using corporate platforms to learn and connect the dots, then it's a problem.

"Wrecklace" is not a small mistake. That shows a fundamental lack of education in a language that is native to whites..
. Are you dumb ?? I just said my phone change the word before I caught it. Just like in the title the word should be "aren't" instead of "are", but oh well what's done is done right. If can't edit, then I can't edit which is crazy.

. Matters not, but if using corporate platforms to learn and connect the dots, then it's a problem.

Not sure surgar manufactures baking soda maufactures and such would think people would buy it to make a bomb.

. Are you dumb ?? I just said my phone change the word before I caught it. Just like in the title the word should be "aren't" instead of "are", but oh well what's done is done right. If can't edit, then I can't edit which is crazy.

You can edit it...but it matters not the spelling and grammar police on here when they have no retort think they are being creative by pointing out mistakes like you are writing a fucking thesis or something..just ignore that shit or tell them to fuck off like I do

You expect me to believe your phone changed a word to something thats not even in the dictionary? "Wrecklace"

Not sure surgar manufactures baking soda maufactures and such would think people would buy it to make a bomb.

I agree, but what connects the bomb making info with the ingredients?? Are they learning about the total package from these platforms or on a single platform chosen ??

You expect me to believe your phone changed a word to something thats not even in the dictionary? "Wrecklace"
. I don't care what you think, now go find some other OP to troll.

I agree, but what connects the bomb making info with the ingredients?? Are they learning about the total package from these platforms or on a single platform chosen ??

I assume here on the net, back in my day of the early 1980s we had the anarchy cook book and MacGyver later on.

. I don't care what you think, now go find some other OP to troll.
Obviously you do care or you wouldnt have lied and said your phone made a spelling mistake by using a word not in the dictionary.

Are we so stupid a people that we think that any and everything should be allowed to go on in this nation anymore these days?

Yup, purdy much. Now if the govt is even suspected of thinking of intrusion into personal space/control/'fweedom'/'wiberty'/'heowfcare' space, your average american will soil himself at the thought. But then we'll turn around allow the "job creator" class to do exactly the same type of thing. All day long.

I hope you're not going to take that up with gun dealers, are ya? Before they're used in a wrongful way?

I hope you're not going to take that up with gun dealers, are ya? Before they're used in a wrongful way?
. Good point, as I think that if there is a crack in the cement that the bad guy's are getting through (getting guns to easily), then the crack should be sealed.

. Good point, as I think that if there is a crack in the cement that the bad guy's are getting through (getting guns to easily), then the crack should be sealed.

Won't get no argument outta me on that, and I both own and am permitted to carry.

Yeah I like it. Applied to a piece of really really badly made jewelry.

Then there's the device that dries your ears when you get water in there --- the ear wring.

Forum List

Back