Why are corporations held accountable in this nation ?

I just heard on the news or upon the MSM that the NYC bomber was on eBay buying the ingredients for the bombs ??????? How is it that corporations in this nation are so wrecklace, that they are enabling terrorist or idiots to find what they need to commit mass murder efficiently from their platforms ????? Should they take responsibility or be made to take responsibility in order to try and clean up their platforms or be taken down ?????? Are we so stupid a people that we think that any and everything should be allowed to go on in this nation anymore these days ? Where is the FBI before the crimes happen, and how come they seem to be sucking hind tit anymore ??? Should these companies be monitoring the front doors to their platform's, and shouldn't they be refusing or deleting bad stuff before it is used in a wrongful way ?

You can't buy or sell explosives on eBay.

Of course if you had one of those things called a "link" ---- as opposed to "I just heard on the news"....

I just heard on the news or upon the MSM that the NYC bomber was on eBay buying the ingredients for the bombs ??????? How is it that corporations in this nation are so wrecklace, that they are enabling terrorist or idiots to find what they need to commit mass murder efficiently from their platforms ????? Should they take responsibility or be made to take responsibility in order to try and clean up their platforms or be taken down ?????? Are we so stupid a people that we think that any and everything should be allowed to go on in this nation anymore these days ? Where is the FBI before the crimes happen, and how come they seem to be sucking hind tit anymore ??? Should these companies be monitoring the front doors to their platform's, and shouldn't they be refusing or deleting bad stuff before it is used in a wrongful way ?

"Wrecklace"? Thats pretty original.

Yeah I like it. Applied to a piece of really really badly made jewelry.

I'm stealing it and using it, classic, thanks!

the chemicals he used aren't controlled and so no one keeps track

That would be wrecklace of you to do so.

You can make a damn bomb with about any household ingredients and a little knowledge.
. Matters not, but if using corporate platforms to learn and connect the dots, then it's a problem.

Not sure surgar manufactures baking soda maufactures and such would think people would buy it to make a bomb.

Baking soda and vinegar. Bubbilicious. I clean drains with it.

Oh wait! I don't mean steal the wrecklace, merely the use of the term in that manner.

Oh wait! I don't mean steal the wrecklace, merely the use of the term in that manner.

Do it. I gets a royalty check. :deal:

i was just funnin with ya

Do it. I gets a royalty check. :deal:

No, note the term "steal". But thanks!

Of course if you had one of those things called a "link" ---- as opposed to "I just heard on the news"....
. What's wrong with hearing it on the news ? You don't believe me ? If not, just do the work to confirm my words as true or false. If don't want to do that then move on.

i was just funnin with ya

I know, no worries mang.

Part of the investigation includes this guy using EBay for alledged bomb making materials, and Wan Williams on Fox news said he didn't even know you could do something like that. We will just have to see what the investigation brings, and if eBay has things on their site that allows people the ability to make a bomb including instructions, then they should be chastised for it.

. What's wrong with hearing it on the news ? You don't believe me ? If not, just do the work to confirm my words as true or false. If don't want to do that then move on.

YYyyyyyyyeah it uh, AIN'T MY JOB to do the work to confirm it. It's YOURS.
If you're too lazy to do that, then you have no point here. Other than contributing the word "wrecklace". Which is no small feet.

Part of the investigation includes this guy using EBay for alledged bomb making materials, and Wan Williams on Fox news said he didn't even know you could do something like that. We will just have to see what the investigation brings, and if eBay has things on their site that allows people the ability to make a bomb including instructions, then they should be chastised for it.

And again, that would be "Juan" Williams, not "Wan". Unless you're trying to tell us he's weak.

And again -- you can't buy explosives on eBay. Nor can you ship them through the mail.

If you're too lazy to do that, then you have no point here. Other than contributing the word "wrecklace". Which is no small feet.
. Move on then... How simple is that, because I tire of people playing dumb when they got nothing to offer. I can't help it you don't watch the news, but if you do watch then you will hear the same thing I heard and more.

And again, that would be "Juan" Williams, not "Wan". Unless you're trying to tell us he's weak.

And again -- you can't buy explosives on eBay. Nor can you ship them through the mail.
. Well let's just see what the investigation brings shall we ? Wow you interpreted a misspelled word, now that's alright instead of crying about it.

. Move on then... How simple is that, because I tire of people playing dumb when they got nothing to offer. I can't help it you don't watch the news, but if you do watch then you will hear the same thing I heard and more.

"Nothing to offer" is EXACTLY what this thread is when you can't bring anything heavier than "I just heard on the news".

Sure you did. And I just heard on the news that purple aliens shaped like Samsonite luggage have landed in Samoa and are swimming this way to conquer us, but I don't have a link so you'd better run.

What the fuck is WRONG with people....

I pretty much knew this was going to end bad for the OP when he made up a new word called "wrecklace"

"Nothing to offer" is EXACTLY what this thread is when you can't bring anything heavier than "I just heard on the news".

Sure you did. And I just heard on the news that purple aliens shaped like Samsonite luggage have landed in Samoa and are swimming this way to conquer us, but I don't have a link so you'd better run.

What the fuck is WRONG with people....
. Feds say bomber bought components on eBay

Forum List

Back