Why are crash victims more important than genocide in Eastern Ukraine?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I am not pointing blame, I am trying to get into the minds of rebels. Unlike previously, I now believe (and I know I can not be sure) that it was in fact rebels who ACCIDENTALLY shot down the passenger plane (And I COULD BE wrong, it could have been Ukraine, or even the west which seem to be all in debt and desperate to drag Russia into a serious war for some time) but if Rebels shot it down, as the audio of conversation suggests (which seems legitimate to me) I question myself why are they not allowing inspectors, I don't think they are guilty, but maybe they feel guilty.

BUT ALL BLAME GAME ASIDE why should they allow inspectors that are from ONE SIDE: this is a TWO side conflict, CLEARLY there is the US/EU with their Kiev backed junta, and then there are is the Russian side - if investigators come only from one side, is it not weird that they do not come from Russian side also? and why not? it's like instead of defender and a prosecutor you got two prosecutors trying to enter the crash site.

AND SECOND QUESTION I wonder about is, why is the "international community so concerned all of a sudden about the derailed flight that crashed, (which as I understand was supposed to go more south of Ukraine, but somehow was redirected to go more north to the conflict area) then about the genocide that follows right after US/EU backed Kiev junta coming to power?

Last edited:
I am not pointing blame, I am trying to get into the minds of rebels. Unlike previously, I now believe (and I know I can not be sure) that it was in fact rebels who ACCIDENTALLY shot down the passenger plane (And I COULD BE wrong, it could have been Ukraine, or even the west which seem to be all in debt and desperate to drag Russia into a serious war for some time) but if Rebels shot it down, as the audio of conversation suggests (which seems legitimate to me) I question myself why are they not allowing inspectors, I don't think they are guilty, but maybe they feel guilty. B

BUT ALL BLAME GAME ASIDE why should they allow inspectors that are from ONE SIDE: this is a TWO side conflict, CLEARLY there is the US/EU with their Kiev backed junta, and then there are is the Russian side - if investigators come only from one side, is it not weird that they do not come from Russian side also? and why not? it's like instead of defender and a prosecutor you got two prosecutors trying to enter the crash site.

AND SECOND QUESTION I wonder about is, why is the "international community so concerned all of a sudden about the derailed flight, (which as I understand was supposed to go more south of Ukraine, but somehow was derailed more north to the conflict area) then about the genocide that follows right after US/EU backed Kiev junta coming to power?

On one side is liberal media(the big 3) on the other is conservative media(Fox), there is no true unbiased reporting going on in the world anymore. We think we know what is going on out there, but we really only get what the fringe media wants us to hear. They stir the pot, and we boil.

I am not pointing blame, I am trying to get into the minds of rebels. Unlike previously, I now believe (and I know I can not be sure) that it was in fact rebels who ACCIDENTALLY shot down the passenger plane (And I COULD BE wrong, it could have been Ukraine, or even the west which seem to be all in debt and desperate to drag Russia into a serious war for some time) but if Rebels shot it down, as the audio of conversation suggests (which seems legitimate to me) I question myself why are they not allowing inspectors, I don't think they are guilty, but maybe they feel guilty. B

AND SECOND QUESTION I wonder about is, why is the "international community so concerned all of a sudden about the derailed flight, (which as I understand was supposed to go more south of Ukraine, but somehow was derailed more north to the conflict area) then about the genocide that follows right after US/EU backed Kiev junta coming to power?

On one side is liberal media(the big 3) on the other is conservative media(Fox), there is no true unbiased reporting going on in the world anymore. We think we know what is going on out there, but we really only get what the fringe media wants us to hear. They stir the pot, and we boil.
Truer words have not been spoken.

The passengers did not choose to die...the rebels do...so kill them.
And with ignorance like this can anyone really wonder why Americans have Hussein Obama for a president?

Obama should be blaming Bush instead of Putin for this

Forum List

Back