Why are democrats more Pro Immigration?

Open borders halfwits don't understand two important concepts:

1. Diminishing returns (cost-benefit relationships)
2. Maximum utility (efficiency)

My own current mission is to dumb down medium-light high velocity manufacturing to a level worth ten to fifteen dollars an hour. The corporation is ready to spend as much as it takes for the next five years (their forecast is the economy returns to normal 2017-2020) to create a safe workplace for people able to dress themselves.

The objective is plug and play employees willing to work dead end jobs for 70% of what their fathers made - when work is available, and who the government supports when shitty jobs are not available. To accomplish this the corporation actively supports pretty much every nuisance safety and reporting regulation that can help price startup competition out of the market, while complaining in public so nutball and fake-liberal human cattle alike all achieve the target emotional imbalances frequently.

By ensuring plenty of foreign scum are available to work for 60% or so of a good wage (east euro and pacrim engineers make about $50k and never go over $60k; the plan is they become trapped by H1b constraints, although some of the sharper ones find paths allowing them to move on and get replaced by similarly desperate engineers), the corporation ensures American citizens have no bargaining power.

By ensuring government regulations inhibit startup competition, the corporations ensures less competition for workers.

It's all a part of the plan (no conspiracy, but the generic yet clear "new economy" plan for "service" economies) that Reagan's people started when they began de-industrializing America and changing the economy to an asset-based debt-fueled fog of conflicting rules and broken dreams.

The funny part is how easily corporations divided halfwit America against itself. Both today's parties are right wing albeit one is more fascist (fake-liberals) and one is more strongman oriented (nutballs); their arguments, examples are plentiful here, are... pathetic.

Last edited:
I must have missed that memo from the Democrat party when
coming into this country illegally became immigration.

Last edited:
Some conservatives may hate immigrants - but that does not mean they do not need them.

I know of no conservative who hates immigrants. Can you name one?

On this board?

Make a list of the posters who insisted the Boston bombers must be Jihadis because they grew up in Chechenya and go from there. Or check out the clown who insisted the bombers were definitely Arabs and probably Palestinian.

People might be smart enough to know they can't say they hate immigrants - that doesn't mean they don't.

Some conservatives may hate immigrants - but that does not mean they do not need them.

On this board?

Make a list of the posters who insisted the Boston bombers must be Jihadis because they grew up in Chechenya and go from there. Or check out the clown who insisted the bombers were definitely Arabs and probably Palestinian.

People might be smart enough to know they can't say they hate immigrants - that doesn't mean they don't.

I assure that the vast majority of the 300 million people in this country immediately assumed the marathon bombers were Muslim and likely of Middle Eastern decent. It was the logical assumption because that is where most of our terrorist threats and attacks have come from. It has nothing to do with being pro or anti immigrant and anyone with more than a second grade education can figure that out.

TazMeBro -

I agree - but that was not what I was referring to.

What I was referring to is the assumption that because a person grew up or lived in a country like Chechenya, his motive for killing someone, MUST be Jihadism.

But if you want to see hatred, how about this comment:

Let poor immigrants in, flood them with public benefits and they are democrat voters for life and so are their children.

It's like Göring in a Walmart suit.

TazMeBro -

I agree - but that was not what I was referring to.

What I was referring to is the assumption that because a person grew up or lived in a country like Chechenya, his motive for killing someone, MUST be Jihadism.

But if you want to see hatred, how about this comment:

Let poor immigrants in, flood them with public benefits and they are democrat voters for life and so are their children.

It's like Göring in a Walmart suit.

Liberal Dictionary:
=========================================
hate - truth about a Democrat constituency.

On this board?

The FBI's operating assumption is that they are Jihadists. Is that because of "hate?"

To answer the OP, I think the left wing are more comfortable with a multi-ethnic, cosmopoitan society than the right wing are. Ethnic diversity means diversity of religion, of language and culture - not everyone on the right welcomes that.

why should anyone welcome that? All the empirical evidence shows that it does nothing but cause massive ethic and racial strife. Mono-cultural societies are he most peaceful societies. It's rather hypocritical for someone from a Lilly white country like Finland to be waxing sanctimoniously about the virtues of "diversity."

Ironically, immigration also brings the cheap labour many on the right wish to exploit. It also brings new consumers.

When did any right-winger ever claim he wanted "cheap labor?"

With all the immigration talk recently I come to wonder why the Democrats are more pro immigration than Republicans? Bringing in all the cheap labor seems to be more of a benefit for the very rich who make more money off the cheap labor. Meanwhile the wages of others is driven down by lots of cheap labor. In my neighborhood there are lots of houses being built and few of the workers speak English. Something tells me these used to be well paying Union type jobs. It seems to me the Democrats are stabbing the Unions in the back. Curious what others think.

Unions are too stupid to take notice and yet insist on being the ATM for the Democratic party.

America is a nation of immigrants.

We're also a nation of laws.

It's a fallacy that every wave of immigration brought "legal" immigration.

We violated the tenets of our OWN constitution, capturing and enslaving Africans.

OMG swallow you are a moron.......we didnt capture slaves, we traded rum to africans for slaves.......learn history, because you're dumb as fuck.

We're also a nation of laws.

It's a fallacy that every wave of immigration brought "legal" immigration.

We violated the tenets of our OWN constitution, capturing and enslaving Africans.

OMG swallow you are a moron.......we didnt capture slaves, we traded rum to africans for slaves.......learn history, because you're dumb as fuck.

Whether we captured them or traded for them it doesn't exactly make it any better.

With all the immigration talk recently I come to wonder why the Democrats are more pro immigration than Republicans? Bringing in all the cheap labor seems to be more of a benefit for the very rich who make more money off the cheap labor. Meanwhile the wages of others is driven down by lots of cheap labor. In my neighborhood there are lots of houses being built and few of the workers speak English. Something tells me these used to be well paying Union type jobs. It seems to me the Democrats are stabbing the Unions in the back. Curious what others think.

Democrats are pro ILLEGAL immigration dumb ass. This two year old idiocy gets really tired.

Democrats are pro ILLEGAL immigration dumb ass. This two year old idiocy gets really tired.

Thanks for your useful input. You've added almost nothing to the conversation.

Forum List

Back