Why are Democrats so quick to discuss and ‘fix’ white supremacy and yet so against discussing or fixing black criminality?

The brown people are gonna git im!
They’re actually getting each other while you woke white quilters play woke games and shout anyone down who dare try to address the phenomenon.
Every time you post some stupid racist bullshit, LOSER.
Unkotare says:
’Facts pertaining to ethnicity hurt my PC programmed feelings, therefore I deem said facts to be RACIST.’

The farthest, looniest extreme left of the democrats represent all liberals? Is that what you're trying to say?
You're such a coward... 😄

What I'm saying is that the farthest looniest extreme leftist (whatever that means to you) is still a leftist. Unlike you, who's a coward, I dont deny that leftists at a Democratic rally represent some portion of leftists.

What I'm saying is that the farthest looniest extreme leftist (whatever that means to you) is still a leftist. Unlike you, who's a coward, I dont deny that leftists at a Democratic rally represent some portion of leftists.
“Some portion.” What portion?

“democrat rally.” Mainstream democrat, or a fringe element of the democrats?

Now we know Goat Breath can't understand philosophy or political science! :lol:

That's how I feel about your claim that you've written many books on morality but can't handle a simple conversation on it.

Anyway, I'm not sure how to answer how many extreme leftists there are considering I don't know what you consider to be an extreme leftist. My "depends" is based on what criteria you are choosing to go with.

vvvgvbbnnnjnnjjjj notification.png

Forum List

Back