Why are Democrats so quick to discuss and ‘fix’ white supremacy and yet so against discussing or fixing black criminality?

1. There are lots of nice African American youths.

a, If there weren't, no one could ever walk down a street or take a bus or enter a fast food restaurant.

2. But it is also an ugly fact that African Americans have a larger proportion of vicious youths than the other ethnicities have.

3. So-called liberals say that those bad ones will decline in number as American society becomes less prejudiced.

4. But American society has been becoming less prejudiced since the 1960s, yet the proportion of bad ones has actually increased!!!

In my opinion, the situation is hopeless.

I hope that I am wrong.

Another stupid, racist comment.

Because you're a racist twat.
There it is again folks….the PC programmed fools will shout you down the second you dare try to be totally transparent and truthful with regard to black criminality. Scary shit.
4AEC6C80-B17E-4D39-AD17-F3FE3AB4EF40.jpeg

There it is again folks….the PC programmed fools will shout you down the second you dare try to be totally transparent and truthful with regard to black criminality. Scary shit.
Right. That's because you're a racist twat. The math is pretty easy here.

Right. That's because you're a racist twat. The math is pretty easy here.
In the spirit on keeping the thread on topic…tell us Kunta Kinte, if politicians were to speak on black crime would they be RACIST for doing so?

If the MAGATs at Trumpn rallies aren't indicative of conservativism then what political flavor are they indicative of?

The farthest, looniest extreme left of the democrats represent all liberals? Is that what you're trying to say?

There it is again folks...chickenshit racist is too much of a pussy to own up to what it really is, so it tries to claim "I'm a realist!" as if that would fool anyone else but other racist chickenshits who are too afraid to admit to what they are.

There it is again folks...chickenshit racist is too much of a pussy to own up to what it really is, so it tries to claim "I'm a realist!" as if that would fool anyone else but other racist chickenshits who are too afraid to admit to what they are.
Racism is frequently applied to realism
When its real, so stating is Never racist

Right…in the backwards Twilight Zone the word superior means what FEELZ people want it to mean.

Staying in topic….Why would you Democrats work your asses off with all the civil rights, affirmative action, ”woke” and “equity” bullshit but then refuse to talk about how to protect blacks from themselves?

I’m much more interested in figuring out why Whites like yourself feel superior.

Dude.....have you seen a Trump rally? I'd double the number of teeth in the auditorium by walking into it.

Deplorables are deplorable. And they *love* White Christian Nationalism.

If your political movement is riddled with them, get a better movement.
Do you find it odd that all those toothless redneck deplorable out-earn filthy leftists despite the incomes of Hollywood elites, Zuckerberg and the like in the average?
Curried Goats
FC61EA5C-6EA4-4BEA-9DCC-E0AB13CDB557.png

Now try and formulate a counter response other than “everyone says that”. You are showing your Lib 101 card otherwise
He can’t….he never does….he simply shouts “RACIST” at everything and believes he‘s offering a logical refutation by doing so.

Unkotare

1. There are lots of nice African American youths.

a, If there weren't, no one could ever walk down a street or take a bus or enter a fast food restaurant.

2. But it is also an ugly fact that African Americans have a larger proportion of vicious youths than the other ethnicities have.

3. So-called liberals say that those bad ones will decline in number as American society becomes less prejudiced.

4. But American society has been becoming less prejudiced since the 1960s, yet the proportion of bad ones has actually increased!!!

In my opinion, the situation is hopeless.

I hope that I am wrong.
Careful now, that truth, honesty and transparency hurts the feelings of dblack and Unkotare

Forum List

Back