Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

There is no other name that can mobilize the Democrats, as the name Palin can. Romney, Ron Paul, Gingrich.... None of them will get out the Democratic vote more than Palin. The close second is Bachmann who is a 1000 to 1 shot at getting the nomination.

Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

As if Obama didn't gaffe his way through the last week.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9DC39A3jXs]YouTube - ‪Obama's Toast to Queen Turns Awkward‬‏[/ame]

It is quite evident that the queen has the hots for Obama

Well I'm not too sure most Democrats, or Independent liberals like me agree with your statement.

Most democrats seem to love her. She seems to be the democratic party's best hope. Someone who quit as governor because she said it was "too hard?" I mean come on you've gotta be kidding me.

As for me, I certainly am terrified of her. Because if she becomes president, then we are bound to look stupid in the eyes of the rest of the world, and odds are she is going to appoint a bunch of know nothings to her cabinet to execute her socially conservative agenda, whatever that is.

At least Obama has saved us from the great depression with his stimulus package. Yes, there's more debt, but we are not in a depression.

Under someone like Sarah Palin, wed be both in a depression and deep in debt. Although I dont think anybody would let this woman get away with any of her plans, she would still make us look completely stupid to the rest of the world.

Well I'm not too sure most Democrats, or Independent liberals like me agree with your statement.

Most democrats seem to love her. She seems to be the democratic party's best hope. Someone who quit as governor because she said it was "too hard?" I mean come on you've gotta be kidding me.As for me, I certainly am terrified of her. Because if she becomes president, then we are bound to look stupid in the eyes of the rest of the world, and odds are she is going to appoint a bunch of know nothings to her cabinet to execute her socially conservative agenda, whatever that is.

At least Obama has saved us from the great depression with his stimulus package. Yes, there's more debt, but we are not in a depression.

Under someone like Sarah Palin, wed be both in a depression and deep in debt. Although I dont think anybody would let this woman get away with any of her plans, she would still make us look completely stupid to the rest of the world.

Yep...didn't even make it past the bolded part. Considering that is a blatant lie...why should anyone take anything else you may have to say seriously after that? :lol:

Sarah gave up the Governorship because partisan hacks were coming after her with frivolous lawsuits and wasting the people of Alaska's time...all in an effort to bring her down,because you lefties can't compete honestly and must resort to this shady shit.

How about you bozo's put Oblah blah in that same senario...and see how well he fairs huh? :cuckoo:

You idiots crack me up. Condone the people and actions who waste taxpayers time with this BS...just so you can lie about it.:eusa_liar:

Nope...Sarah being on the political scene doesn't scare you nit wits one bit...not at all. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Best of both worlds....

Bachmann runs as a TeaBagger and we have a year and a half worth of gaffes to post threads about

As if Obama didn't gaffe his way through the last week.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9DC39A3jXs]YouTube - ‪Obama's Toast to Queen Turns Awkward‬‏[/ame]

It is quite evident that the queen has the hots for Obama

You must think that about everyone.

Truth is, they think he's a clown.

Most democrats seem to love her. She seems to be the democratic party's best hope. Someone who quit as governor because she said it was "too hard?" I mean come on you've gotta be kidding me.

As for me, I certainly am terrified of her. Because if she becomes president, then we are bound to look stupid in the eyes of the rest of the world, and odds are she is going to appoint a bunch of know nothings to her cabinet to execute her socially conservative agenda, whatever that is.

I think the best thing about Sarah Palin is she pisses you off.

oh boy, a NEW parrot to our board. got all those talking points down good..

I remember when Dems wanted to run against Reagan for the same reasons

Reagan was the best available Republican in1980. He had a loyal following and was polling well. there are no Reagans out there today.....especially Palin

The best thing about Palin is Republicans actually take her seriously

Your biggest fear is that everyone will take her seriously.

I don't think she would be a good candidate because I don't think she can get people to work with her. She would cause too much trouble with the establishment. She is somebody that goes in and upsets the applecart. She is not somebody that can lead.

Personally I think she could better serve in her current capacity rather then running for office. Rush Limbaugh is capable of causing changes in perceptions just with his words. I feel Sarah Palin is causing changes in the Republican party by helping getting rid of those who are conspiring with Democrats against us. She's a primarily a figurehead for a new conservative movement.

Last edited:

I don't think she would be a good candidate because I don't think she can get people to work with her. She would cause too much trouble with the establishment. She is somebody that goes in and upsets the applecart. She is not somebody that can lead.

Personally I think she could better serve in her current capacity rather then running for office. Rush Limbaugh is capable of causing changes in perceptions just with his words. I feel Sarah Palin is causing changes in the Republican party by helping getting rid of those who are conspiring with Democrats against us. She's a primarily a figurehead for a new conservative movement.

Palins worst attribute is she has a "Mean Girl" side which she can't control. When challenged or criticized, the mean girl comes out

Palins worst attribute is she has a "Mean Girl" side which she can't control. When challenged or criticized, the mean girl comes out

Yeah...so...you seem to admire that quality in Oblah blah though...go figure.

If this Obama economy continues with high unemployment he just might find himself fighting for another term.This might be a lot tougher then anyone is predicting so far.

If it were a guy or a Democrat Lady getting backed in a corner and punching their way out it would be considered being scrappy.When it's Sarah she's something other.

If it were a guy or a Democrat Lady getting backed in a corner and punching their way out it would be considered being scrappy.When it's Sarah she's something other.

Palin gives Liberal "men" a bad case of penis envy.

They prefer their women like Janet Reno, or Lez Warren

Palin gives Liberal "men" a bad case of penis envy.

They prefer their women like Janet Reno, or Lez Warren

That's because she has more balls than they do :lol:

Come on...the woman can catch dinner...bring it home... and cook it up... without even batting an eyelash. She don't need no "man" to take care of her.

Those kind of women scare the hell out of some men. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back