Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

Yep... you just described Obama to a tee. So...really it's not those particular qualities that you don't like in a person. It's that Sarah is #1 a woman (notice the childish anti woman rant you launched into just now)... and #2 doesn't have a D after her name.

Yep you really care about substance....not.

Actually, I do. I don't really care what someone looks like, I'm more concerned about how much they can teach me. Sarah Palin doesn't know that Saddam DID NOT cause the WTC to go down, nor is she able to answer an interview question about what she reads. Oh yeah......she's not even written her own books, they were done by ghost writers.

Oh yeah........I've even listened to some of her speeches and know that she is factually incorrect when it comes to the Constitution.

So no, I don't fear her or even think she's anywhere close to Obama in intellect, I mean, she even writes down answers on her hand IN A FRIENDLY MEDIA to her.

Combine that with all the other things I've seen concerning her? No. She's not really concerned with even running, because of what Trump taught us all with his birth certificate bullshit, and I'm pretty sure she's not gonna run, because if she did decide, she'd lose her seat at FAUX Nooze, and then would have to get a real job.

Interesting. Because I have read her webpage on the issues...and nowhere does it say that she believes Sadam brought down the WTC. I'm thinking that is your own bluster.

She did however claim that terrorists were one of the biggest threats to America today though. And that she was all for a focus on actually fighting Al-Qaeda and not reading them their rights. Also interested in building and maintaining a strong military.

Are you tying to claim Obama didn't have ghost writers? Because you would be incorrect...even while talking about his books the NYT and Washington Post both alluded to the fact that he did. So you get the big negative points for that one too.

Sarah writes notes? So... Obama is fed lines through a teleprompter,and only answers pre approved Obama friendly questions during interviews (real brave there)...and even then he studders and stammers.

You think Obama cares about the constitution? If he was trying to be "factually correct" he wouldn't have shoved so many decisions down the American taxpayers throat.

And as for his huge ego...Obama would have a breakdown if he had to endure even a small fraction of the manufactured and visciously negative press Sarah gets everytime she leaves her house. Hell... he get's one snippet of negative press and he melts down into a tantrum. While Sarah marches on through it all and keeps right on doing her thing. She is by far the one with a stonger character and belief system.

Would you mind supplying a link to Obama's Ghost Writer?

The people he's talking about in the audience are those that are honoring the fallen heroes. I guess you could take it either way. Unless you believe that people can literally see dead people. He's honoring soldiers, you're making fun of their "Commander in Chief". No surprise there.

RdeanieWeanie and the QueerSwabee/biker,

Yours is the usual manufactured ridiculous crap like "Palin can't or doesn't read", "dumb as a fence post"....shit that wouldn't apply to the most retarded followers of any candidate much less morons that clean out toilets......

THAT IS PURE SHIT AND EVERY ONE KNOWS IT !!!

One can equally bring out Obamarrhoidal gaffes like "57 states in America". Or, for example: the semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD's utterance when honouring the Military, i.e. specifically the "CORPSMEN" pronounced "KOR/MEN", say, REPEATEDLY.....one after another 3 or 4 times: "CORPSE MEN", etc.

What is FACT is that Obami Salaami has a family that is steeped in MARXISM: Mother , Father....Marxists. Mother's father: off the wall MARXIST. The same whackjob grandad introduces Obambo to his NOTORIOUS COMMIE MENTOR "FRANK" Davis (commie poet who tried to convert NAACP into a Commie Front and failed). Obambi the "Community Orgranizing"employee of a criminal enterprise ACORN indicted in 13+ states. Friend and fellow employee of an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL , MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career. This same Obambo having a cousin known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN"....Leader of the Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party" that slaughtered THOUSANDS of fellow Kenyans.....whjo our Obambo visited shortly before his Presidential Campaign....and attended this PSYCHO RAILA's rallies and was photo-oped arm-in-arm sliling at the rallie AND the family gathering shortly after with his Kenyan Family (ALL of whom are Commies)in African garb...again with Raila. arm-in-arm with the same shitty smile. And....if this is not enough to describe this POS's character......what about the fact that Obami Salaami catapultged thru the ranks of the MOST NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE IN UNITED STATES HISTORY....THE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE laden with COMMIES & the MAFIOSO !!!!! .... where a political post of a dog-catcher would not be possible without the OK of its top crooks ???

And all the above is for starters.....

And you arseholes want to malign Sarah Palin, the most popular and righteous Governor of Alaska whose popularity is unequaled in the History of Alaska ( and, comparably, in all the states of our country) ??????

SO.....TAKE YOUR TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT & SHOVE IT UP YOUR MONEY-MAKING ARSES !!!

Sorry, I can't get all the way through one of your posts. It meanders around and appears to be written by someone off their meds. That's not an insult. It's an honest observation.

Name me a SINGLE SENTENCE where my characterizations of Obami Salaami were not IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL FACTS !!!

You can't, you fucking contemptible Piece of Shit.

Yours is the usual manufactured ridiculous crap like "Palin can't or doesn't read", "dumb as a fence post"....shit that wouldn't apply to the most retarded followers of any candidate much less morons that clean out toilets......

One can equally bring out Obamarrhoidal gaffes like "57 states in America". Or, for example: the semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD's utterance when honouring the Military, i.e. specifically the "CORPSMEN" pronounced "KOR/MEN", say, REPEATEDLY.....one after another 3 or 4 times: "CORPSE MEN", etc.

What is FACT is that Obami Salaami has a family that is steeped in MARXISM: Mother , Father....Marxists. Mother's father: off the wall MARXIST. The same whackjob grandad introduces Obambo to his NOTORIOUS COMMIE MENTOR "FRANK" Davis (commie poet who tried to convert NAACP into a Commie Front and failed). Obambi the "Community Orgranizing"employee of a criminal enterprise ACORN indicted in 13+ states. Friend and fellow employee of an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL , MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career. This same Obambo having a cousin known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN"....Leader of the Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party" that slaughtered THOUSANDS of fellow Kenyans.....whjo our Obambo visited shortly before his Presidential Campaign....and attended this PSYCHO RAILA's rallies and was photo-oped arm-in-arm sliling at the rallie AND the family gathering shortly after with his Kenyan Family (ALL of whom are Commies)in African garb...again with Raila. arm-in-arm with the same shitty smile. And....if this is not enough to describe this POS's character......what about the fact that Obami Salaami catapultged thru the ranks of the MOST NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE IN UNITED STATES HISTORY....THE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE laden with COMMIES & the MAFIOSO !!!!! .... where a political post of a dog-catcher would not be possible without the OK of its top crooks ???

And all the above is for starters.....

And you arseholes want to malign Sarah Palin, the most popular and righteous Governor of Alaska whose popularity is unequaled in the History of Alaska ( and, comparably, in all the states of our country) ??????

Sorry, I can't get all the way through one of your posts. It meanders around and appears to be written by someone off their meds. That's not an insult. It's an honest observation.

Name me a SINGLE SENTENCE where my characterizations of Obami Salaami were not IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL FACTS !!!

You can't, you fucking contemptible Piece of Shit.

Everything you type is refutable, gaytardma. Or batshit crazy. Or racist.

This is fucking hilarious.

Everyone is just calling each other names hahaha and nobody even cares.

Toroshit spouting his usual crap, The Guttermaster with his 'hahahahaha, nobody cares", meanwhile the country has a $14 TRILLION debt because of the semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD's Agenda that reflects Toroshit's and Guttermaster's bullshit.

Toroshit spouting his usual crap, The Guttermaster with his 'hahahahaha, nobody cares", meanwhile the country has a $14 TRILLION debt because of the semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD's Agenda that reflects Toroshit's and Guttermaster's bullshit.

Toro owns you, dude.

Toro owns you, dude.

Luissa, no wonder you're a hopeless pissah.

Last edited:
The left is screaming, "We want Sarah to be the Republican nominee!".

The Republicans are hearing, "Democrats are scared of Sarah".

Try to "listen".

WE WANT SARAH TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE!!!!!!!!!

Republicans don't have the guts

Palins worst attribute is she has a "Mean Girl" side which she can't control. When challenged or criticized, the mean girl comes out

If it were a guy or a Democrat Lady getting backed in a corner and punching their way out it would be considered being scrappy.When it's Sarah she's something other.

Palin gives Liberal "men" a bad case of penis envy.

They prefer their women like Janet Reno, or Lez Warren

That would be Ann Coulter

The people he's talking about in the audience are those that are honoring the fallen heroes. I guess you could take it either way. Unless you believe that people can literally see dead people. He's honoring soldiers, you're making fun of their "Commander in Chief". No surprise there.

What is FACT is that Obami Salaami has a family that is steeped in MARXISM: Mother , Father....Marxists. Mother's father: off the wall MARXIST. The same whackjob grandad introduces Obambo to his NOTORIOUS COMMIE MENTOR "FRANK" Marshall Davis (commie poet who tried to convert NAACP into a Commie Front and failed). Obambi the "Community Orgranizing"employee of a criminal enterprise ACORN indicted in 13+ states. Friend and fellow employee of ACORN, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL , MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers from whose home Obami Salaami kicked off his Senatorial Career. This same Obambo having a cousin known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN"....Leader of the Kenyan COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party" that slaughtered THOUSANDS of fellow Kenyans.....who our Obambo visited shortly before his Presidential Campaign....and attended this PSYCHO RAILA's rallies and was photo-oped arm-in-arm smiling at the rally AND the family gathering shortly after the rally with his Kenyan Family (ALL of whom are Commies)in African garb...again with Raila. arm-in-arm with the same shitty smile. And....if this is not enough to describe this POS's character......what about the fact that Obami Salaami catapulted thru the ranks of the MOST NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT POLITICAL MACHINE IN UNITED STATES HISTORY....THE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE laden with COMMIES & the MAFIOSO !!!!! .... where a political post of a dog-catcher would not be possible without the OK of its top crooks ???

And all the above is for starters.....not mentioning the Black Racism and hatred of America with his TWENTY YEARED TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright's Cathedral of Hate...and subsequently with ANOTHER black Racist Pastor Wallace Smith......Michelle with her "Not proud to be an American", etc., etc., etc.

Hey GayTrauma.......quick question for ya asshole.......can you provide proof positive links to actual media sources to back up your bullshit?

I'm guessing you can't.

The title of this thread should be, "Why Are Republicans So Stupid"??

You all think we are terrified of Sara Palin and it doesn't make sense. We WANT her to run so that we can have some fun!! Her chances of winning are the same as my being able to grow one hundred dollar bills in my back yard!! You people are bad enough. John McCain has just completely flipped!!! He actually thinks that this crazy broad has a chance. Get a load of this:

(CNN) - She was his running mate in the 2008 presidential election and now Sen. John McCain thinks Sarah Palin can beat President Barack Obama in 2012.

"Of course she can. She can. Now, whether she will or not, whether she'll even run or not, I don't know," the Arizona Republican said on "Fox News Sunday."

"But she certainly is a major factor and I believe she can be very competitive."

:cuckoo:

McCain: Palin can beat Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

She will not run idiots. She is doing this now to keep her name in the news for her "movie" and you idiots are eating this up.

When fox "suspends" her contract, then she will have intentions on running. Until then, she is just teasing idiots to ask if she will run.

Its so simple. She is banking on rubes and running for president will eat into her money making machine.

Last edited:
Sarah is not going to run. She has made her millions. Bachmann probably will.

Hell I'd love to see Palin and Bachmann run on the same ticket!

Hey... if we're going to clear the air, let's do it. Let's run the most extremist right wing Candidate against who the right feels is the most Communistic President we've ever had. Let's see where the people of America really stand.

When the smoke clears, then maybe the losing side will STFU for once. I doubt it, but there's always hope.

Again, you don’t get it: they aren’t ‘terrified,’ they’re fascinated. It’s like finding some sort of political missing link.

Palin represents the remarkable phenomenon of ‘neo-anti-intellectualism’ in America.

Too bad her credentials are a lot more impressive than Obama's before his presidency.

Again, you don’t get it: they aren’t ‘terrified,’ they’re fascinated. It’s like finding some sort of political missing link.

Palin represents the remarkable phenomenon of ‘neo-anti-intellectualism’ in America.

Too bad her credentials are a lot more impressive than Obama's before his presidency.

He didnt fucking quit.

He didnt fucking quit.

I'm pretty sure I know President Obama hasn't quit. Lets stop with the non-sense, and look at the facts for a moment.

Obama:

Harvard Grad (Attorney)
State Senator for seven years
US Senator for three years

Palin:

Mayor for six years
Governor for three years
Member of City Council for four years
Chairperson of Alaska Oil and Gas Conservative Commission for one year

Forum List

Back