Why are Democrats so Terrified of Sarah Palin?

Actually I supported Hillary Clinton...which was very enlightening in that I learned then that Obama supporters will do ANYTHING to win and showed they have absolutely no integrity or shame. Can't say Hillary's were any better though. Even after all of the slander,theft of delegates and overall harrassment dishonest crap they went through....they flocked to Obama's side like good little sheep.

I love how you are lecturing me about towing a partisan line though...with a bunch of made up BS to boot...very predictable. :)

Ummm what made up BS? enlighten me.

The typical liberal..if you disagree with me you are....conservative..blah blah... listen to Rush..blah blah blah.. stupid...blah blah blah speech.

Nice deflection though. Can't stick to the real facts about Sarah...so now we are attacking the opposition. :lol:

What are the real facts, sunshine? She was governor of a State that has incredible revenues and is relatively wealthy(unless you include most of the Inuit Population). For her to turn down Stimulus money was a no-brainer.
The truth is, you can't refute it, so you are projecting. How typical.

Sorry to burst your Caribou Barbie fantasy, but she brings nothing to the table but a pretty face and a bunch of rhetoric that wouldn't last ten minutes in a real debate with any other Candidate(other than the Minnesota minx, Bachmann). They are cut out of the same mold. They don't know much of anything, but they can speak wingerese, so it's all good with you guys.

What are the real facts, sunshine? She was governor of a State that has incredible revenues and is relatively wealthy(unless you include most of the Inuit Population). For her to turn down Stimulus money was a no-brainer.

Sorry to burst your Caribou Barbie fantasy, but she brings nothing to the table but a pretty face and a bunch of rhetoric that wouldn't last ten minutes in a real debate with any other Candidate(other than the Minnesota minx, Bachmann). They are cut out of the same mold. They don't know much of anything, but they can speak wingerese, so it's all good with you guys.

I already refuted your argument. Which would be why you have now launched into this anti woman tantrum...

Yes...puppy...I know. Y'all hate it when you find out you don't own ALL of the uterus's in the land. That's when your "true" feelings about women surface. :lol:

I also love how before...you were touting what a "podunk" state Alaska was and it didn't matter.

Now all of a sudden it has "incredible revenues" and is "wealthy" ...:lol:

I already refuted your argument. Which would be why you have now launched into this anti woman tantrum...

Yes...puppy...I know. Y'all hate it when you find out you don't own ALL of the uterus's in the land. That's when your "true" feelings about women surface. :lol:

Where did you refute my argument? Show me... at least put up the post number where you THINK you refuted it.

as far as anti-women? Bullshit. More deflection on your part. Whenever you guys get to a point where you can't deal with the truth, you deflect onto something else.

I guess your side is anti-woman for all the crude remarks I've seen against Pelosi and Hillary. I know... It's Ok when you guys do it.

I also love how before...you were touting what a "podunk" state Alaska was and it didn't matter.

It's wealthy because it is a Podunk State. You really can't connect dots at all, can you? Less people means more of that OIL money gets spread around to fewer people. Less roads, less services needed means Less Responsibility.

But that's OK... I'm finding that reasoning isn't your strong suit.

Where did you refute my argument? Show me... at least put up the post number where you THINK you refuted it.

as far as anti-women? Bullshit. More deflection on your part. Whenever you guys get to a point where you can't deal with the truth, you deflect onto something else.

I guess your side is anti-woman for all the crude remarks I've seen against Pelosi and Hillary. I know... It's Ok when you guys do it.

Sure...so...who exactly deflected into a "your a partisan" rant again? Um...you did. :eusa_shhh::lol:

Now get back to the actual topic or stfu.:cuckoo:

.....'Til Barbie's.....

SHOW ME your rebuttal. If it's the one I'm thinking of... it was nothing more than partisan bullshit. Show me a real argument.

This is the one that prompted me to call you a partisan hack(or whatever)

"Maybe alot of the other states had incompetent Governors...Unlike Alaska apparently."

That did was no a rebuttal... it was an idiotic one line message that didn't address anything other than sticking up for your girl Sarah.... that's what prompted that Partisan rant. because that's exactly what your post entailed.

If you call that a rebuttal, you are a boob.

It's wealthy because it is a Podunk State. You really can't connect dots at all, can you? Less people means more of that OIL money gets spread around to fewer people. Less roads, less services needed means Less Responsibility.

But that's OK... I'm finding that reasoning isn't your strong suit.

No...it's wealthy because it's Governor utilizes all of it's natural resources. It's natural resources do not just include oil btw.

That oil money being given to others really has your knickers in a knot. :lol:

SHOW ME your rebuttal. If it's the one I'm thinking of... it was nothing more than partisan bullshit. Show me a real argument.

"Maybe alot of the other states had incompetent Governors...Unlike Alaska apparently."

That did was no a rebuttal... it was an idiotic one line message that didn't address anything other than sticking up for your girl Sarah.... that's what prompted that Partisan rant. because that's exactly what your post entailed.

Okay...so...get back to explaining why using federal money to research harvesting Halibut (a huge souce of income for the state) or lighting airports so planes can land connecting Alaska to the outside world...(promoting tourism...another resource) Is bad...these things are money makers for the state.

Last edited:

Why engage you? It's obvious your a typical left-wing, semi-literate fool.

5780911117_e25dc346a0.jpg
I made the shot at left at Baltimore's Inner Harbor on Sunday. The shot at right is a publicity photo of Sarah Palin visiting Fort McHenry in Baltimore on Monday. I thought I would juxtapose the two.
The young women are participants in the Baltimore to Seattle, Baltimore to San Francisco, and Baltimore to Portland cycling events on behalf of "4k for cancer"
"The 4K for Cancer is a national non-profit organization dedicated to uniting communities across the country in the fight against cancer by spreading awareness, raising funds, and fostering hope."

There is an article by Sarah Palin relevent to the discussion of cancer treatment:
Cancer Screenings - Rational Advice or Rationed Care?

I do wonder how these young ladies might feel about Sarah Palin. However they feel, they were looking in approximately the correct direction from their location at Baltimore's Inner Harbor to the location where Sarah Palin had visited Baltimore on Monday.

Last edited:
Okay...so...get back to explaining why using federal money to research harvesting Halibut (a huge souce of income for the state) or lighting airports so planes can land connecting Alaska to the outside world...(promoting tourism...another resource) Is bad...these things are money makers for the state.

Never said it was bad, did I? Show me where it was that I said it was bad.

That's right... I didn't respond. Ok.... Allow me to explain. I don't have a problem with any state taking Federal money... that's your side's pet peeve.

But then you tried to double down and make mention of the fact that she turned down Stimulus money. That's where I chose to take issue with you.

But, now that you mention it... why didn't Alaska use their own resources to research Halibut and airport lighting? I'll even use the right wing mantra... "why should I have to pay?"

Never said it was bad, did I? Show me where it was that I said it was bad.

That's right... I didn't respond. Ok.... Allow me to explain. I don't have a problem with any state taking Federal money... that's your side's pet peeve.

But then you tried to double down and make mention of the fact that she turned down Stimulus money. That's where I chose to take issue with you.

But, now that you mention it... why didn't Alaska use their own resources to research Halibut and airport lighting? I'll even use the right wing mantra... "why should I have to pay?"

BS..you made a huge deal out of Alaska getting federal money. Don't try to back track now. I can't help it if you didn't even look into what it was used for. :eusa_liar:

Why shouldn't they get federal money if it's available to them? Why don't other states like California...Just "make do" with their natural resources and fund everything with that and their own state taxpayers money? You think Alaskan's don't pay federal taxes like everyone else does or something?

Last edited:
What exactly did Palin do that was positive for the citizens of Alaska? Please provide links to verifiable sources.

Might wanna read the book "Blind Loyalty to Sarah Palin" sometime by her former top staffer.

Terrified of her? Are you kidding me?
A woman who is so committed to running that her reasoning has been - I will get in if i don't see any other better candidate from our party. She is holding back and waiting? For what ?
Oh wait, i know. She wants to be begged to get in. She wants to be wooed so as to stroke her ego and whatever else she needs stroked.
Everybody (Repubilicans) used to bitch about Obama's credentials and how inexperience he was, but they are going to get behind someone who could not finish out her only term as governor of Alaska, a state known for where they film the Deadliest Catch and oil?
They are going to get behind a woman who has skin as thick as silk and the brain capacity of the crabs that are brought in on the Behring Sea?
They are going to get behind a candidate that has spent more time being a money whore for herself and the majority of her public appearances in the past two years have been at Tea Party rallies and book signings?
They want a woman who was shredded by the "main stream, really mean, unfair, biased, really mean, liberal, really, really mean media" in 8 weeks last year to run that same gauntlet for 18 months?
They think she is somehow going to unite a party that is in more dissaray than Charlie Sheen on a Vegas bender?
She is "top of the ticket" material ?
Not one person is terrified of her if they get through the BS and look at the facts about Sarah Palin. The "image" is scary by itself, the reality is a walking political horror movie.
For all you Republicans and/or Obama haters know this ---- if she decides to run and is "serious" about it and does nto fold like a lawnchair in six weeks, you are guaranteeing another four years of Obama. You can bet your life and your voter registration card on that TRUST ME !!!!
But hey, go ahead and endorse the biggest politicial novice since Pat Paulsen if you want, just do not even think about blaming anyone and i mean ANYONE but yourselves when she goes off the rails, that is if she can even find them !!!

BS..you made a huge deal out of Alaska getting federal money. Don't try to back track now. I can't help it if you didn't even look into what it was used for. :eusa_liar:

Why shouldn't they get federal money if it's available to them? Why don't other states like California...Just "make do" with their natural resources and fund everything with that and their own state taxpayers money? You think Alaskan's don't pay federal taxes like everyone else does or something?

I made a huge deal out of it because I was calling Conservatives hypocrites. Alaska gets $1.82 back for every federal tax dollar they put into the system. Plus they get all that money from big oil.

Alaska is 47th in the country in Population with less than 1 million inhabitants. What are they doing with all of this money? If they are so into utilizing their natural resources, why can't they pay for their own halibut research and let states that DON'T have those resources and have a hell of a lot more mouths to feed use that money?

What exactly did Palin do that was positive for the citizens of Alaska? Please provide links to verifiable sources.

Might wanna read the book "Blind Loyalty to Sarah Palin" sometime by her former top staffer.

What has Obama done so far for the citizens?

Forum List

Back