why are dems trying to impeach when the election is only 1 year away ?

It is the only way they can beat Trump with this economy / success...
I don't think they're winning, regardless how many trumped-up charges/investigations they bring. (Pun intended.) They keep deflecting from truly important issues with their bullshit failure to do their f-in jobs.

Because Trump is trying to steal another election with help from a foreign government. First Russia, now Ukraine. Those are just the ones we know about.

Got a link there Lahcoocoo.

For your viewing pleasure...

Trump’s response to the scandal
On Sunday, the president admitted to discussing matters related to the Biden family in a call with the Ukrainian president, citing concerns about “corruption.”

“The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “It was largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice-President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine.” He added that the exchange was “perfect” and involved no improper behavior.

A day later, Trump suggested it’s totally proper to withhold aide from a country because it won’t investigate your political rivals. “It’s very important to talk about corruption,” Trump said. “If you don’t talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?”

But the timing of Trump’s decision to withhold almost $400 million in aidjust days before speaking to the Ukrainian president suggests the possibility of a quid-pro-quo.

Trump continued making less-than-subtle remarks at the United Nations General Assembly:

Politico reported on Tuesday night that the White House was preparing to release the transcript of the call, the whistle-blower’s complaint, and the DNI inspector’s report by the end of the week. Prior to Pelosi’s announcement, Trump wanted to release only the transcript.

Everything We Know About Trump’s Ukraine Whistle-blower Scandal

Oh, and here are a few more for your viewing pleasure...
I have more...
Blah, blah, blah...blah-blah, blub-blubbly-blub...
Sorry, you boys have cried wolf so often that it all means nothing.
How about applying the same kind of up-your-ass microscope to some of your own compatriots based on the same quality of "evidence". Go ahead, investigate Biden and sonny boy using the same criteria you apply to President Trump. Can't do it, can you?

Judge Nap is a raging NEVER-TRUMPER. Nice try, Sparky.
That's what you say about everyone who does't worship your Mango Menace.

Suck it!
A Prog judge would have his head so far up Obama's azz that when Obama opened his mouth you would see his head. Trump ran on this. Swamp creature after swamp creature. Very few Progs criticized Obama. And frankly there is nothing wrong with a person aligned with Trump to show disagreement. Its just that you do not do that with your own. Its only since the last election that people further to the left then your Prog standard has questioned the leadership.

I don't agree with the Democrats talking impeachment based on so little hearsay. If it turns out to be a legitimate matter, timing shouldn't be any concern, it sends a message to future presidents about what won't be tolerated.

I don't agree with the Democrats talking impeachment based on so little hearsay. If it turns out to be a legitimate matter, timing shouldn't be any concern, it sends a message to future presidents about what won't be tolerated.

Dems do not want an impeachment before the next election. Instead, they only want an impeachment process going into the 2020 election. Therefore it's pure politics with NO legitimate concern.

I'm not sure about real people who claim to be Democrats, but their so-called representatives have lost their collective minds. Question is, why don't real people, of both persuasions, vote all these do-nothing morons out of office?

I'm not sure about real people who claim to be Democrats, but their so-called representatives have lost their collective minds. Question is, why don't real people, of both persuasions, vote all these do-nothing morons out of office?

Especially since legislative wise they are doing next to nothing for the people.

Especially since legislative wise they are doing next to nothing for the people.
Exactly.
I know I certainly did not hire any of my reps/senators to make some kind of bullshit sideshow out of their jobs. In reality, only one of the three who represent this state is acting like a total douche and she had to cheat the system to get her job. First, anointed as the successor to her father, and then, when she lost the primary, as a write-in where if you got her first/last/ or other initial correct, it counted. A RINO of the first class.

Because Trump is trying to steal another election with help from a foreign government. First Russia, now Ukraine. Those are just the ones we know about.

On Sunday, the president admitted to discussing matters related to the Biden family in a call with the Ukrainian president, citing concerns about “corruption.”

“The conversation I had was largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “It was largely the fact that we don’t want our people like Vice-President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine.” He added that the exchange was “perfect” and involved no improper behavior.

A day later, Trump suggested it’s totally proper to withhold aide from a country because it won’t investigate your political rivals. “It’s very important to talk about corruption,” Trump said. “If you don’t talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?”

But the timing of Trump’s decision to withhold almost $400 million in aidjust days before speaking to the Ukrainian president suggests the possibility of a quid-pro-quo.

Trump continued making less-than-subtle remarks at the United Nations General Assembly:

Politico reported on Tuesday night that the White House was preparing to release the transcript of the call, the whistle-blower’s complaint, and the DNI inspector’s report by the end of the week. Prior to Pelosi’s announcement, Trump wanted to release only the transcript.

I have more...

And boom! You stepped right into like the little bitch you are. I knew you’d come up with innuendo links about Ukraine. But nothing about Russia....hmm.why not? Because there was a long and costly investigation that fell flat. Hahahaha

i mean think about it ! if Trump is so corrupt and unpopular like the left keeps claiming why are they taking the risk of politically damaging themselves if impeachment fails to remove Trump ??

There is nothing more cowardly than saying "When the time came to do the right thing, I did nothing, because I didn't have to."
well then you will have no problem with Biden turning over his transcripts with China and the Ukraine .

I have more...
well lets have an impeachment then big man !!

Forum List

Back