Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

So my insurance company is restricting my rights because they don't offer the same coverage that other companies offer??? That if I want a certain procedure that is covered by a different company, I have to either get insurance from them or pay for it myself?

Is that what you are saying?

Question marks and ignorance is not a substitute for making a point. :lol: @ ????????????

And refusing to answer a direct question is proof you can't answer it without admitting your position is dead wrong.:eusa_clap:

She can buy it. No restrictions.

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

In order for what you say to be true,

No, it IS true

every company in the Country would be required to offer exactly the same benefits, not one item more or less, for the exact same cost, not one dime more or less, than any other company in the Country.

Facts are facts independent of what other peoples actions are. The sky doesnt turn purple because a bunch of people believe it to be.

Which we all know is not the law.

Why don't you just admit that her right to choose is not being denied. She simply has to pay for it herself or take an auxiliary policy herself.

Because you havent given one example of why her right to choose is not being restricted. If you had a strong argument to consider that may make a difference. Instead you're saying something isnt true because someone didnt do something. Once again, facts are facts independent of what people do with them.

Last edited:
Plan B is not the abortion bill, idiot.

Your point is well made but completely irrelevant to the debate.

Yet it is all you have....so go with it.

LMAO....you actually believe the administration intentionally lost the SCOTUS argument.

You are pathetic.

You are pathetic if you think this a win for you or tax payers. Lol

a win?

I don't see it as a win or a loss.

I simply see it as constitutional rights being preserved.

But it seems you see it as a loss. Not to worry. You did not lose. Your rights have been partially preserved. It may seem to work against you...but in the long run, it works for you.

Any Dem who seriously opposed the Hobby Lobby ruling should be pressuring Congress to repeal the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (signed into law by Bill Clinton).

Cool go with that then...

Dont forget tho that it only goes against their moral conviction unless they can make a buck on it, then religion, god and jesus dont really count. Remember that, Hobby Lobby remembers.

and there you have it.

Attack the character of those you disagree with.

Like the right has?

If all you have is muddying the waters and deliberate misleading information, then you're done here.

and still no response as to why the left was not up in arms when ALL Americans lost the right to choose to have or not to have health insurance.

Was that the war on Americans?

In order for what you say to be true,

No, it IS true

every company in the Country would be required to offer exactly the same benefits, not one item more or less, for the exact same cost, not one dime more or less, than any other company in the Country.

Facts are facts independent of what other peoples actions are. The sky doesnt turn purple because a bunch of people believe it to be.

Which we all know is not the law.

Why don't you just admit that her right to choose is not being denied. She simply has to pay for it herself or take an auxiliary policy herself.

Because you havent given one example of why her right to choose is not being restricted. If you had a strong argument to consider that may make a difference. Instead you're saying something isnt true because someone didnt do something. Once again, facts are facts independent of what people do with them.

Any woman who works for Hobby Lobby, or any other Closely Held Corp, is free to get whatever she wants.

Any woman who works for Hobby Lobby, or any other Closely Held Corp, is also free to go to get a job at any company that they want that has an insurance policy that they like.

No restrictions on anyone rights, including the right to not to have to pay for insurance policies that violate your religious beliefs.

She can buy it. No restrictions. I can't buy a pizza at the steak house so I'm being restricted, huh.

If she can buy it out of her Hobby Lobby paycheck, why isn't Hobby Lobby objecting to that? It's exactly the same thing.

Not to Hobby Lobby and the USSC. Game over.

You're going on record that every Supreme Court decision is the correct one?

lol, I'll bet...

Hobby Lobby objected to their employees receiving a compensation package that included compensation that would pay for contraception HL objected to.

That is an absurd position because the paycheck portion of a compensation package can be used to pay for the same.

HL's position is contrived, petty, irrational, and illogical; that the right wing of the Supreme Court agreed with HL is unsurprising.

The religious argument for the right to racially discriminate and segregate reached the Supreme Court in 1968.

It lost 8 - 0. As this Hobby Lobby should have.

The Time A Corporation Cited Religious Freedom As A Way To Avoid Desegregation | Right Wing Watch

Hey, Wally, look at the fucking crazy leftist try to put a square peg into a round hole. Yeah, fucking right, Beav. Dad told us about that.

If someone holds the sincere RELIGIOUS belief that the races should be separated, shouldn't the Constitution protect their right to act on that belief?

That's YOUR interpretation of the Constitution btw.

We're not talking about ovulation. We're talking about a human being. That's why Hobby Lobby objects to the abortion pill.

Plan B is not the abortion bill, idiot.

Your point is well made but completely irrelevant to the debate.

Yet it is all you have....so go with it.

LMAO....you actually believe the administration intentionally lost the SCOTUS argument.

You are pathetic.

Actually you are the pathetic one spouting off misinformation about a pill that you yourself keep posting. You are Correct in that Plan B is Not an abortion pill.
Plan B can prevent a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.
Life begins at conception so a fertilized egg is a life. Making it impossible for a fertilized egg to implant is Killing the fertilized egg.

Your own quote ~
It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

I've got an idea. Why don't you leftists find another Christian business to attack like Chik Fil A or the Robertson family. That was so much fun.

If she can buy it out of her Hobby Lobby paycheck, why isn't Hobby Lobby objecting to that? It's exactly the same thing.

lol, I'll bet...

Hobby Lobby objected to their employees receiving a compensation package that included compensation that would pay for contraception HL objected to.

That is an absurd position because the paycheck portion of a compensation package can be used to pay for the same.

HL's position is contrived, petty, irrational, and illogical; that the right wing of the Supreme Court agreed with HL is unsurprising.

I will try to make this as simple as possible so you can understand...

When Hobby Lobby pays for insurance...they are paying for the insurance....nothing else. They are paying for the insurance.

When Hobby Lobby pays an employee....they are paying for services rendered.....nothing else. They are paying for services rendered.

lol, I'll bet...

Do you think the religious freedom claus should be removed from the Constitution?

The religious argument for the right to racially discriminate and segregate reached the Supreme Court in 1968.

It lost 8 - 0. As this Hobby Lobby should have.

The Time A Corporation Cited Religious Freedom As A Way To Avoid Desegregation | Right Wing Watch

Hey, Wally, look at the fucking crazy leftist try to put a square peg into a round hole. Yeah, fucking right, Beav. Dad told us about that.

If someone holds the sincere RELIGIOUS belief that the races should be separated, shouldn't the Constitution protect their right to act on that belief?

That's YOUR interpretation of the Constitution btw.

And the loyal follower of the racist far left religion speaks from religious propaganda as opposed to facts.

Forum List

Back