Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

Can't Democrats be honest about anything?

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Democrats are such liars.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

bullcrap!

It is bullcrap, no clue why they claim they cause abortions. Lol

Maybe if Closed Caption were the official spokesperson for 'the left' you claim your post was relevant.

Just because the word 'choose' appears in different statements involving different issues doesn't mean that the two are somehow interdependent.

Your defense of HL's right to choose not to provide this insurance doesn't require you to support a woman's right to choose an abortion does it?

Despite your attempt to cloud the debate with gibberish as you try to slink out of it, I can address it....

I was responding to closed caption and his argument that the HL decision restricted the woman's right to choose. He played on it continually.

So I asked him his thoughts on the ACA and if he felt the same way as it pertains to ALL Americans having their right to choose restricted.

But please...continue to cloud the conversation so you and closed caption can hide behind irrelevant postings.

Or act like an adult and debate like an adult.

No one who supports one particular choice has to support every choice. That's preposterous.

And the far left Obama drone just defeats all his own talking points with this post.

Good for you, as always, just defeated the entire racist far left Obama drone propaganda.

You need to be more careful about who you accuse of "lying". Plan B pills are abortifacients. IUD's perform the same through a "mechanical" means. You need to know what you are talking about.

Emergency contraception: Emergency contraceptives are not abortion

Lying Liberal Colleges

Does Plan B Cause Abortion? | Christianity Today

Stupid lying Liberal Christians, Dumb lying Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics

All of them need to fuck off with their "facts"

Closed Caption..

Why not state what it does??

It prevents the Fertilized egg from implanting, thus preventing the development of the egg?

Telling only a half truth is as bad as lying. It may be even worse.

lol...First you said the drugs cause abortions, then after reading my posts and links on page 1, 2 and 3 now you come back saying the same info I posted....Nice switch but thats not abortion fuck face

Define abortion (insert expletive here)!

Many people believe life begins at conception, hence, killing off a fertilized egg is abortion.

Despite your attempt to cloud the debate with gibberish as you try to slink out of it, I can address it....

I was responding to closed caption and his argument that the HL decision restricted the woman's right to choose. He played on it continually.

So I asked him his thoughts on the ACA and if he felt the same way as it pertains to ALL Americans having their right to choose restricted.

But please...continue to cloud the conversation so you and closed caption can hide behind irrelevant postings.

No one who supports one particular choice has to support every choice. That's preposterous.

And the far left Obama drone just defeats all his own talking points with this post.

Good for you, as always, just defeated the entire racist far left Obama drone propaganda.

You're worse than a broken record.

Your strawman evinces your inability to address the issue I presented.

In other words, you choose not to answer because your answer would incriminate you. Of course you would love to remove the religious rights claus. Be bold. Just admit it.

The question is a strawman because the religious freedom in the Constitution is not unlimited as has been proven in multiple court cases, therefore what I stated has nothing to do with whether religious freedom is in the Constitution.

That's what this is about. Religious freedom and rights. that's why you don't want to talk about it. It's better for you to muddy the waters and lie.

Maybe if Closed Caption were the official spokesperson for 'the left' you claim your post was relevant.

Just because the word 'choose' appears in different statements involving different issues doesn't mean that the two are somehow interdependent.

Your defense of HL's right to choose not to provide this insurance doesn't require you to support a woman's right to choose an abortion does it?

No way can you be that dense. Can you?

His argument was 'it is wrong to restrict ones freedom of choice'

You know....not falling for your childish tactics.

You dont want to debate. You just want to frustrate your opponent.

I will make it easy for you. I am done trying to get you to debate like an adult. I don't frustrate easy. I simply have a soccer match to watch.

No more responses form me to you. Have a great day.

Really?

Closed Caption was ranting about how the HL decision restricted a womans right to choose what contraception to use.

So I believe my response is very relevant.

Yes because you denied it was restricted...now I see you've given up that falsehood to move on which is great. I'm proud of you

restricted to what? Having to have healthcare?

I'm just glad you've given up your act that this is not a restriction...or are you saying it still isnt a restricting but you're arguing as if it is?

Which one is it? Thx

Can't Democrats be honest about anything?

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Democrats are such liars.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

Your personal beliefs do not give you the right to take away another person's freedom.

I don't think they should have to cover it, smart one. Still doesn't mean they cause an abortion. See how that works, slick?

Ironic post is ironic...

You need to be more careful about who you accuse of "lying". Plan B pills are abortifacients. IUD's perform the same through a "mechanical" means. You need to know what you are talking about.

No, they are not. They stop or prevent ovulation. The same hormone in Plan B is in other forms of Birth Control, probably ones Hobby Lobby covers. You have no clue what you are talking about, liar.
Get a fucking clue before you open you trap.

Plan B does not stop ovulation, you need to do some basic research before you post again.

Yes because you denied it was restricted...now I see you've given up that falsehood to move on which is great. I'm proud of you

restricted to what? Having to have healthcare?

I'm just glad you've given up your act that this is not a restriction...or are you saying it still isnt a restricting but you're arguing as if it is?

Which one is it? Thx

Another hate filled post from the racist far left Obama drone!

Still pushing propaganda over fact as their programming to the far left religion demands.

No, they are not. They stop or prevent ovulation. The same hormone in Plan B is in other forms of Birth Control, probably ones Hobby Lobby covers. You have no clue what you are talking about, liar.
Get a fucking clue before you open you trap.

Plan B does not stop ovulation, you need to do some basic research before you post again.

No, I don't. Because it stops or prevents. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Lying Liberal Colleges

Stupid lying Liberal Christians, Dumb lying Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics

Closed Caption..

It prevents the Fertilized egg from implanting, thus preventing the development of the egg?

lol...First you said the drugs cause abortions, then after reading my posts and links on page 1, 2 and 3 now you come back saying the same info I posted....Nice switch but thats not abortion fuck face

Many people believe life begins at conception, hence, killing off a fertilized egg is abortion.

Those people would be religious idiots to equate fully viable, autonomous humans with a cluster of microscopic cells that haven't multiplied beyond the size of a pinhead, (which is another word describing their intellect).

What do you call it when you restrict someones choices? Whatever you call it, thats what it is.

She can buy it. No restrictions. I can't buy a pizza at the steak house so I'm being restricted, huh.

If she can buy it out of her Hobby Lobby paycheck, why isn't Hobby Lobby objecting to that? It's exactly the same thing.

No it isn't.
Hobby Lobby is paying you for the job.
You can use that money for what ever you want, including pot.
Hobby Lobby is not paying for that pot you are.
Hobby Lobby is not responsible for what you use your own paycheck for.
Talk about absurd. :eek:

The religious argument for the right to racially discriminate and segregate reached the Supreme Court in 1968.

It lost 8 - 0. As this Hobby Lobby should have.

The Time A Corporation Cited Religious Freedom As A Way To Avoid Desegregation | Right Wing Watch

Wow, nice to see you admit I was right when I said that this case wouldn't let corporations discriminate based on race.

By the way, that also makes almost everything you posted yesterday n the subject wrong.

Those people would be religious idiots to equate fully viable, autonomous humans with a cluster of microscopic cells that haven't multiplied beyond the size of a pinhead, (which is another word describing their intellect).

You want to remove that freedom of religion clause in the Constitution, huh.

Lying Liberal Colleges

Closed Caption..

I believe I an a decendent of Thor that means I have the power of the gods....Except I dont because what I believe doesnt have shit to do with facts.

See?

The religious argument for the right to racially discriminate and segregate reached the Supreme Court in 1968.

It lost 8 - 0. As this Hobby Lobby should have.

The Time A Corporation Cited Religious Freedom As A Way To Avoid Desegregation | Right Wing Watch

Hey, Wally, look at the fucking crazy leftist try to put a square peg into a round hole. Yeah, fucking right, Beav. Dad told us about that.

If someone holds the sincere RELIGIOUS belief that the races should be separated, shouldn't the Constitution protect their right to act on that belief?

That's YOUR interpretation of the Constitution btw.

Still trying, despite the fact that you personally cited a case that proves you are wrong.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back