Why Are Liberals So Upset About Trump Not Participating In Debate

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
It just doesn't rise to the level of common sense. Most of these threads are from Liberals bashing Trump for his not appearing on the Republican debate. Why? He's not about to get their votes. Neither are any of the other Republican candidates. From the report of the viewership of the last Democrat debate, these Liberals didn't even watch that one. It is true that Liberal logic is as elusive as is the Missing Link.

The narratives you guys build for yourselves to justify pretty much anything your clown-fuerer does are truly amazing.

Why would liberals be "upset" by watching the right eat it's own?

It just doesn't rise to the level of common sense. Most of these threads are from Liberals bashing Trump for his not appearing on the Republican debate. Why? He's not about to get their votes. Neither are any of the other Republican candidates. From the report of the viewership of the last Democrat debate, these Liberals didn't even watch that one. It is true that Liberal logic is as elusive as is the Missing Link.
Why are you saying that Liberals are upset over Trump not participating in the FOX debate?

I'll take out ISIS. I'll meet Putin face to face. I'll make Mexico pay for the wall. I'll... is that Megyn Kelly? :scared1:

The narratives you guys build for yourselves to justify pretty much anything your clown-fuerer does are truly amazing.

That's how liberals roll they stick their nose in other peoples business.
:lmao::lmao:
Did you hit your head ?
Interfering in other people's lives is a basic tenant of conservativism or did the fight over reproductive rights and same-sex marriage ,the separation of Church and state just slip your tiny mind?

Did you hit your head ?
Interfering in other people's lives is a basic tenant of conservativism or did the fight over reproductive rights and same-sex marriage ,the separation of Church and state just slip your tiny mind?

^^^ projection alert!

So...you don't want liberals looking at Trump's run and taking it into consideration for voting purposes in November? Not a very wise decision, my friend. If your desire is to tell half the voting population to not pay attention, you won't be very successful.

I'll take out ISIS. I'll meet Putin face to face. I'll make Mexico pay for the wall. I'll... is that Megyn Kelly? :scared1:

While I have to admit, that made me laugh...the debate moderator should be impartial and unbiased...you know, "fair and balanced".

The RNC just cancelled NBC's debates for the exact same reason...unfair moderators with an agenda. So, what's the difference?

Did you hit your head ?

^^^ projection alert!
So, you don't think con-servatives want to fight over reproductive rights or same-sex marriage? Good. Neither does Trump. :D

poor delusional creep.... no one is upset. we're making fun of him.

if you don't like that, perhaps his minions shouldn't be creating thread after thread ranting about what a good thing it is for him to be throwing this giant tantrum.

So...you don't want liberals looking at Trump's run and taking it into consideration for voting purposes in November? Not a very wise decision, my friend. If your desire is to tell half the voting population to not pay attention, you won't be very successful.

As long as you hold Trump to the same standards as you do Obama and Hillary...who both pulled out of the Nevada Fox News Debate 2007.

Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back