Why Are Liberals So Upset About Trump Not Participating In Debate

Great news!! You Liberals can watch your favorite candidate and mine on CNN and do something good for the veterans at the same time. This show will draw more viewership than the Fox News Republican Debate.

CNN's Broadcasting Trump's Wounded Warrior Event During Fox News Debate
Are you sure that Wounded Warriors isn't already getting enough donations from the Hannity Waterboarding event?

Hey, don't watch it then if you hate our veterans.
Huh? I AM a veteran....and I didn't say I wouldn't watch it. But I am curious....why would one NEED to watch something in order to donate to veterans' causes. I usually donate anyways...tho to Navy Relief. More money gets to where it needs to go.

whatever Trump needs to do to get the nomination and run against Clinton .... go for it !

Run Donald, PLEASE run ..

Democrats are counting on you to run.

Great news!! You Liberals can watch your favorite candidate and mine on CNN and do something good for the veterans at the same time. This show will draw more viewership than the Fox News Republican Debate.

CNN's Broadcasting Trump's Wounded Warrior Event During Fox News Debate

Stupid that Fox news didn't pull Kelly , Fox News has treated Trump like shit from the beginning...I will be watching CNN..The debate will be snoozeville ............

5fed9cf3cbf13a497301811cccc63857.jpg

Trump costs ANY network he chooses not to appear on BILLIONS of dollars in ad revenue. That's the bottom line.
They know it. He knows it. He sleeps good at night. They don't.
Furthermore - he doesn't need media clowns to pass his message. They end up fucking it up in the long run. He's better off doing it alone - and the polls show it.

Trump 16, turds! All the fucking way!

whatever Trump needs to do to get the nomination and run against Clinton .... go for it !

AH, stupid, got a minute? Trump IS running for president.
Hillary is waiting for the seating arrangement at Leavenworth.

It just doesn't rise to the level of common sense. Most of these threads are from Liberals bashing Trump for his not appearing on the Republican debate. Why? He's not about to get their votes. Neither are any of the other Republican candidates. From the report of the viewership of the last Democrat debate, these Liberals didn't even watch that one. It is true that Liberal logic is as elusive as is the Missing Link.

Why are you bashing liberals then if liberals shouldn't be bashing RWnuts?

I'm a bully. I'm the kid who beat you up for your lunch money at school. It's how I get my kicks.

False bravado......I believe you are a smart woman/man and know that it will be an epic battle. If it's a Trump/Clinton general its going to be a war and Trump just may very will win it. To totally discount him as possibly winning is sheer ignorance AND vice versa.

This election is like no other.

Hell, I didn't even know I was upset about Trump not being in the debate. Jeez, I usually celebrate any day when he does not speak at all!

It just doesn't rise to the level of common sense. Most of these threads are from Liberals bashing Trump for his not appearing on the Republican debate. Why? He's not about to get their votes. Neither are any of the other Republican candidates. From the report of the viewership of the last Democrat debate, these Liberals didn't even watch that one. It is true that Liberal logic is as elusive as is the Missing Link.

I'm a bully. I'm the kid who beat you up for your lunch money at school. It's how I get my kicks.

You're a fat pussy. I've seen your picture. That's what makes your statement so priceless.

False bravado......I believe you are a smart woman/man and know that it will be an epic battle. If it's a Trump/Clinton general its going to be a war and Trump just may very will win it. To totally discount him as possibly winning is sheer ignorance AND vice versa.

This election is like no other.

No, he is a clown, and so are his Wide World of Wrestling fan club members.

Where's that indictment? You guys have been telling us for "four decades" she's going to be indicted. Tick Tick

You're a fat pussy. I've seen your picture. That's what makes your statement so priceless.

Yes, I'm really fat. I stand 5' 10" and weigh 160 lbs. I'm obese as hell.

Ah..the kid who was nothing to anybody after they graduated from HS. Yes, I know your kind.

Where's that indictment? You guys have been telling us for "four decades" she's going to be indicted. Tick Tick

Four decades?

Your point is lost in your dishonesty.

You don't understand how the internet works, obviously.

Four decades?

Your point is lost in your dishonesty.
Sorry...but if you read back a few of Dark Fury's posts, you will know why I said that....and I put it in " " for that reason. I'll give you a pass on that one.

You don't understand how the internet works, obviously.

Probably not since I've been using it since Al Gore invented it right before he invented global warming.

Forum List

Back