Why are more white cops likely to shoot unarmed blacks than Latin cops?

Why white cops more likely shoot unarmed latin men and black men. The stats show this. What is going in the white bias brain.

Because for someone reason white cops are programmed to think black men are dangerous. Especially if they are big and tall

Because for someone reason white cops are programmed to think black men are dangerous. Especially if they are big and tall
Maybe...I think it also has something to do with the fact that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.

That might have something to do with it.

Did anyone else notice the OP started out with one question in the thread title, then immediately changed the question in the thread content ?
Me thinks he had a couple too many today. He's got his Latins, Whites, and Blacks all jumbled up.

Did anyone else notice the OP started out with one question in the thread title, then immediately changed the question in the thread content ?
Me thinks he had a couple too many today. He's got his Latins, Whites, and Blacks all jumbled up.

No one yet has answered this question for me; what is it about speaking Spanish that changes your race from white to something else?

Maybe...I think it also has something to do with the fact that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.

That might have something to do with it.

So is that why a white guy can get away with telling off a officer?

No one yet has answered this question for me; what is it about speaking Spanish that changes your race from white to something else?
No one's race changes because they speak spanish...what nonsense..

Look it up. I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand.

You invent a fantasy scenario with imaginary people doing contrived things...and then you ask me to confirm your fantasy...LMAO..right...whatever...

I have seen videos with a white guy on youtube telling off 4 officers and they never once attacked him. He called them d*ckheads and clowns

I have seen videos with a white guy on youtube telling off 4 officers and they never once attacked him. He called them d*ckheads and clowns
Oh..ok..you saw it on youtube....Well that proves that all white cops are racists, I suppose, right?
Is that your point?

Why white cops more likely shoot unarmed latin men and black men. The stats show this. What is going in the white bias brain.
Because they are the ones committing violent crimes that require deadly force.

white cops are scared shit less when they are patrolling in the Black neighborhoods.Thats why they shoot first before warning Black people to stop. They are a bunch of yellow bellys.

Why is it there is never a protest when blacks are killed by other blacks? Is that acceptable?

In 2011 there were 6,329 blacks that were murdered. 93% were killed by other blacks.

Probably because all Black people are not cops sworn to uphold the law and protect and serve. There is a difference when a person in power kills people vs people killing people.

Same question could be asked why are black and latino men more likely than whites to riot, be members of violent gang, attack cops and commit crimes at higher rates.

But that wasnt the question. That was a diversionary attempt. Start another thread but dont try to change the subject.

white cops are scared shit less when they are patrolling in the Black neighborhoods.Thats why they shoot first before warning Black people to stop. They are a bunch of yellow bellys.

Plus a lot of guys who become cops only did it for the benefits and really are punks behind the badge

Forum List

Back