🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are our ballots printed in Spanish? Don’t real Americans read, write and speak English?

A common language is the single thread that unites a nation.
Today in America, we are heading in the opposite direction. As long as we print everything we use today in multiple languages, there is simply no incentive for non-English speaking people to learn English, and our society will continue to fragment.
The abuelas may not, but the ninos will. Hell, we may all be speaking Spanglish someday. :dunno:

This is an FYI to all Cons.

The only, "Real Americans" are Native Ameicans. You know the people who were over 2,000-Years before the White Northern European's came and stole the land from them. Those of the Real Americans.
A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

And the Neanderthal are your "real Europeans"? The American Indigenees got here as bandit gangs on the run from civilized Asia. The way they've acted for millennia proves that.

You should hope not as that would mean that Mexico took America….have you ever been to ANY predominately Spanish speaking community, city, state or nation? They are ALL super shitholes
Oh, the FEEEEEELZ!

Imagine this…..some folks break into your home, you ask them to leave but they won’t, you really have no mechanism to remove them and then somebody forces you to give them a say in how you run your household.
Does that answer your question?

The US government has always invited migrants to work, live, buy & stay. That is how 98% of us got here. The Government gave away free land to early immigrants. There is still free land available today for those who will build upon it. That is the way it has been & will always be until the US constitution is changed banning all foreign born.

USA Statue of Liberty "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore." - Emma Lazarus

You & I don't own land migrants earned or the cities they live in. They should have a say in their local government that taxes, polices them & schools that educate their children.

Don't worry, you aren't smart enough to learn another language anyway so no one will expect you to try.
Hahaha….I‘ve been surfing and fishing all over Mexico all my life….I have a boat slipped in La Paz right now…I speak very fluent Spanish. I love Mexicans in Mexico.
Try harder Humberto.

Hmmm…For the purpose of naturalization, .....
Move that goalpost, dumbass! US citizens are NOT required to speak, read, or write English. A natural born US citizen is not required to speak one word of English for their entire life. A naturalized US citizen is required to demonstrate a minimal ability with English for about ten minutes, then never once again.

A naturalized US citizen is required to demonstrate a minimal ability with English for about ten minutes, then never once again
Hmmm….why would our government REQUIRE one to know a language that isn’t even our ‘official language’? How bizarre huh?

You should hope not as that would mean that Mexico took America….have you ever been to ANY predominately Spanish speaking community, city, state or nation? They are ALL super shitholes
have you been to Spain? Then you would know you're an idiot.

Been to Spain many times for many different reasons….been to the Running Of The Bulls nine times.
Harry's bar in fuengirola? At any rate there are plenty of nice places with Spanish speakers... They'd do a lot better without Anglo Americans lol

Forum List

Back