🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are our ballots printed in Spanish? Don’t real Americans read, write and speak English?

This is an FYI to all Cons.

The only, "Real Americans" are Native Ameicans. You know the people who were over 2,000-Years before the White Northern European's came and stole the land from them. Those of the Real Americans.

This is an FYI to all Cons.

The only, "Real Americans" are Native Ameicans. You know the people who were over 2,000-Years before the White Northern European's came and stole the land from them. Those of the Real Americans.
America THE NATION was founded by white christian Britts in 1776….do you need me to link you to our founding documents?
Further, Asian Russians were here long befor your “natives” were….I guess they aren’t native at all.

Further, Asian Russians were here long befor your “natives” were….I guess they aren’t native at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Asian Russians"?
Just exactly what are you referencing?
And "long before"......ummm, how long?

Anyone who understands and appreciates America knows that being American has NOTHING to do with your last name or the color of your skin. In fact, America's greatest strength is that we are a nation based on principles and not blood or heritage.

Anyone who understands and appreciates America knows that being American has NOTHING to do with your last name or the color of your skin. In fact, America's greatest strength is that we are a nation based on principles and not blood or heritage.
Yes, it FEELZ so good to say “our diversity is our strentgh”…it’s just odd that nobody can show us the data to prove it. Show us a diverse city that is united, clean, safe and productive.

I'm all for banning migrants from voting on national candidates & issues, but what's wrong with them voting in their local elections where they live?
Imagine this…..some folks break into your home, you ask them to leave but they won’t, you really have no mechanism to remove them and then somebody forces you to give them a say in how you run your household.
Does that answer your question?

A common language is the single thread that unites a nation.
Today in America, we are heading in the opposite direction. As long as we print everything we use today in multiple languages, there is simply no incentive for non-English speaking people to learn English, and our society will continue to fragment.

Forum List

Back