🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are our ballots printed in Spanish? Don’t real Americans read, write and speak English?

Never been to Mexico. Been to LA many times. Been everywhere on earth while you've been hiding in the basement, coward.
Tell me….what do ALL communities that are predominately brown look like? Are they clean, safe and productive? Are they what you hope all of America to look like?

"I went to a big box discount store recently, just moved into the area and had to drive 40 miles to get to it, so it's closer to a larger urban area. I did not hear one person speaking English the entire time I was there..."
"If being in the heart of America in an American store and feeling sad because you feel like you’re in another country is ‘weak’, then I’d rather be weak ....."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You went to a big box discount retailer in order buy something, or maybe merely check prices, or shop. OK, cool.
Were you able to do that?
Were the labels and tags understandable to you?
If so, were you able to buy what you needed, or compare prices to your satisfaction?
If so.....then WTH are you whining about? You were able to do as you intended to do.

It's an "urban" area as you readily admit.
Guess what, urban areas have more people living within and nearby than in rural farm country. Duh!
One should expect to see a diversity of people, styles, languages, tastes when more people are concentrated.
Duh!

No disrespect intended, but poster Old Flame your complaining is of a kind with the grievance filled anger-ridden whining that seems to be an identifying hallmark of MAGA's, of America's Conservatives, of today's new age GOP.
People that are unhappy with the life they made for themselves and their families here in America, the land of opportunity, and are now casting about looking to pin blame on someone or something other than their own personal failures.
I'm not at all sure if you are a weakling, as some allege; or a loser, also alleged; but, but clearly you are a whiney shrilling complainer here on American social media. Or, at any rate, the avatar you chose to represent you is all of that. You may be different.
IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...what do ALL communities that are predominately brown look like? Are they clean, safe and productive?"
And poster Broke Loser once again demonstrates his avatar's hallmark racism and prejudices. That avatar is consistent and predictable in its' bigotry. For an avatar.
I'm mildly sure the hand inside the glove is a well-educated, well-raised, intelligent individual who is an asset to his community and his family. Or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"....why would I care to learn Mexicos language?"

Well, to Broke Loser's avatar's benefit, he could learn Spanish and then be able to go to about 25 countries where it is the most common language....and use their social media sites to complain on. He could mingle then with about 600 million Spanish speakers....which is about twice as many as the English speakers here in America. His universe could double in size.
But specific to his interests in Mexico, well, he has many languages to choose from. But I am not sure how robust those language's social media sites are. Still, he has a lot to choose from and then may be able to whine about his grievance filled existence in many different languages.

For example:
"The Mexican government recognizes 68 national languages, 63 of which are indigenous.....Some immigrant and indigenous populations are bilingual, while some indigenous people are monolingual in their languages.

The government of Mexico uses Spanish in most official purposes, but in terms of legislation, its status is not that of an official primary language. The Law of Linguistic Rights establishes Spanish as one of the country's national languages, along with 63 distinct indigenous languages....The law, made widely known in 2003, requires the state to offer all of its services to its indigenous citizens in their mother tongues....."

So, with that knowledge, our avataree, Broke Loser, may be able to escape his racist bigoted intolerant enclave in rural America and get out and experience a broader, richer, more diverse and interesting existence than what is provided in most any old American racist bigoted intolerant hidey-hole.

IMHO

AMERICANS can speak any language they damn well please, loser.

Yes they can, no one was saying otherwise, that you think that's what's being said is your own lack of reading comprehension. If we have millions of people speaking all kinds of different languages, that will result in a fractured culture. Fractured cultures cannot cohabitate easily together, it causes all kinds of strife and misunderstandings. A 'nation' cannot stand when it's culture is fractured, and that's what you are seeing today, and it will continue to get worse. If you want to live with your head in the sand because you can't handle the truth, and have to falsely label it, that's your prerogative. As it is mine to state the truth, great living in a free country, as least for the time being.

Loser seems to think that every immigrant is from Mexico, that everyone who speaks Spanish is a Mexican citizen, and that Mexico is the only country in the world where Spanish is spoken. He's got issues with his FEEEELZ..

We do. We always have. We are still here. Relax.
Yeah OldFlame ”just relax”……why care about an America more divided than ever, why care about a growing culture war born from multiculturalism, why care that ALL multicultural communities are dirty lawless divided shitholes full of chaos, despair and homelessness, why care that we are $30T in debt as we fund Mexico‘s trespassers…..just relax….Although Unkotare can ONLY show you data to the contrary his FEELZ are sure that things will get better as more of Mexico populates America….The demise and degradation of America matters not, what matters is that we adhere to the immigration policy set forth by a French poet (Emma Lazarus) in 1883.

Nobody wants to talk to loser anyway, so I don't know why his FEEEEELZ are so excited about this.

Nobody wants to talk to loser anyway, so I don't know why his FEEEEELZ are so excited about this.
Look Humberto, you need Mexico to invade by the millions or you don’t have a job…I get that, but most of us have our head pulled from our ass and we see what Mexico’s people are doing to our communities, cities and states…to our education and healthcare systems. If you didn’t need them to make your mortgage payment you would to.

Loser seems to think that every immigrant is from Mexico, that everyone who speaks Spanish is a Mexican citizen, and that Mexico is the only country in the world where Spanish is spoken. He's got issues with his FEEEELZ..

I know he obviously triggers you... lol maybe you need to 'relax'? :itsok:

... you need Mexico to invade by the millions or you don’t have a job…...
One more time. Pay attention, loser. The majority of students studying ESL in the US were born in the US. I do not currently have any students whose family heritage traces back to Mexico.

Except, there is no "the Language" in the US. And what is "American culture?"

Yes, why does it?

Where the hell do you think California, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, and Florida came from?

Here's a fun thing. Listen to a Brazilian speak Puertugese. Then listen to a Cambodian speak. They both have a similar sing/song rise/fall kind of cadence. Its pretty cool.
I don't hear it.

Forum List

Back