Why are republicans so sure that election fraud didn’t happen in states Trump won?

Republican voters are just full of integrity huh? It’s ONLY democrats who cheat?

It’s the GOP - not democrats - who tried to get ballots thrown out. This was clearly the case in PA and TX. Where’s your outrage? Obviously we already know the answer to that question. You ONLY care about the states Trump lost.

There was some fraud in TX, and it's being addressed.

The better question...if Trump cheated why aren't dems bringing it up?

Um, because they're not fucking idiots? Maybe they KNOW the election was fair...just like all the judges and other officials who have so far told Trump and his cabal to bite them?

LOL...they haven't brought it up because Trump didnt cheat.

Republican voters are just full of integrity huh? It’s ONLY democrats who cheat?

It’s the GOP - not democrats - who tried to get ballots thrown out. This was clearly the case in PA and TX. Where’s your outrage? Obviously we already know the answer to that question. You ONLY care about the states Trump lost.

The US election system is just fine..........except when Putin decides to alter it for Trump..........for the first term only...............cuz he...........um.......forgot to rig the election this time.

Yea, that's the ticket!

In states where Trump won, they didn't stop counting...they didn't kick observers out of the counting room...they didn't lie about a burst water pipe & clear the counting room...they didn't have hundreds of thousands of ballots mysteriously appear at 3:00 am, all for biden...The USPS didn't back-date ballots...they didn't destroy the envelopes for mail-in ballots...they verified signatures on mail-in ballots...they didn't have 10,000 dead people vote...shall I continue?

I'm completely alright with verifying every state.

In states where Trump won, they didn't stop counting...they didn't kick observers out of the counting room...they didn't lie about a burst water pipe & clear the counting room...they didn't have hundreds of thousands of ballots mysteriously appear at 3:00 am, all for biden...The USPS didn't back-date ballots...they didn't destroy the envelopes for mail-in ballots...they verified signatures on mail-in ballots...they didn't have 10,000 dead people vote...shall I continue?
Please do with your fantasy..

The better question...if Trump cheated why aren't dems bringing it up?
Impeachment?!?! :rolleyes-41:

I'm completely alright with verifying every state.
Or you can be an adult and accept reality.

Here is the BIIIIIIIIG fucking difference. I welcome ANYONE to crawl through the election results of my state of Florida with a microscope. I welcome it. Recount. Look at every ballot. Do whatever you want. I want any fraud identified and removed.

Why is it the liberals DO NOT want any review of the ballots in those battleground states currently in question?

Hmmmmmm

I agree. I want a fair election. They are welcome to crawl all over Florida to find any wrong doing. Every other State should say the same.

I agree. I want a fair election. They are welcome to crawl all over Florida to find any wrong doing. Every other State should say the same.
We're just going to throw out the votes from Florida because we aren't convinced they're legitimate. We have no evidence of fraud, but because we are suspicious, the votes don't count.

Yhisthru-votes-harris-county/amp/[/URL]
This is to easy
the dems won't open up an investigation because it will just reveal their corruption and fraud

It is already being revealed.
They are BubbleCultists facts have no affect on them.

you mean like the way you have been for the last 4 years?.....

Shall we go into the 8 years before that, Harry?
sure go ahead....and the 8 years before that....but you will find that i wasnt one of those sore losers....i thought obama was an arrogant ass,but i accepted the guy and even gave him credit in lots of the things he was attempting to do like get people that did not have ins....some ins....i just thought bit off more than he could chew,and he could have handled that better...and i was never racial with the guy,like many here were and still are.....the worst i said about the guy was that he was a half-assed leader,the same i said about bush....so go ahead....

you mean like the way you have been for the last 4 years?.....

Shall we go into the 8 years before that, Harry?
sure go ahead....and the 8 years before that....but you will find that i wasnt one of those sore losers....i thought obama was an arrogant ass,but i accepted the guy and even gave him credit in lots of the things he was attempting to do like get people that did not have ins....some ins....i just thought bit off more than he could chew,and he could have handled that better...and i was never racial with the guy,like many here were and still are.....the worst i said about the guy was that he was a half-assed leader,the same i said about bush....so go ahead....
Obama threw gas on race relations in the US.

He would refuse to utter the words, "Islamic terrorism" so that people would not attack innocent Muslims on the one hand, but on the other hand he would proudly feed into the notion that the police were racists while innocent police officers were being assassinated around the country.

The blood of those police officers are on his head.

Forum List

Back