Why are S.F. Police releasing what the attacker said he "wanted to do"?

Blow up that pick beside this post. Look into my eye and tell me if you see any givashit. :auiqs.jpg:
Fair enough but tell us, when this kind of media slant and incitement leads to violence against the group the media keep blaming, will you give any shits, then?

This is the San Fransicko police department throwing fuel on the fire. And of course "fair and balanced national news networks like CNBC and Shephard Smith pick up the "WANTED TO BREAK PELOSI'S KNEES" as a lead story. Everyone in this country should be disgusted at what American news reporting and even some of our law enforcement agencies have become. This serves no purpose except for the Democrat's media to say "SEE THIS GUY IS JUST LIKE MAGA!!!!"

You guys crack me up. In one hour the Reich is demanding that the police stop the cover up and release the truth. Nut case conspiracy theory sites spread lies faster than anyone can possibly learn the truth.

Then the authorities release the information and you all are furious that they did.

Make up your fucking minds.

You guys crack me up. In one hour the Reich is demanding that the police stop the cover up and release the truth. Nut case conspiracy theory sites spread lies faster than anyone can possibly learn the truth.

Then the authorities release the information and you all are furious that they did.

Make up your fucking minds.

Lol

Is dePape MAGA?

Here are the clues to that answer

GREEN party member
Nudist/gay coke whore
Supports pedohile normalization
Pals with gay state senator
Lives in gay BLM themed SF commune
Illegal

Sure sounds MAGA to Dykey Nancy supporters....

Fair enough but tell us, when this kind of media slant and incitement leads to violence against the group the media keep blaming, will you give any shits, then?
Let me know when it happens and ask again.

Ok, you got a couple....

However, were either charged with attempted murder via a hammer to a skull of a stranger?

I do not have a problem with a perp paying bail to walk the streets, or borrowing the money, or any other way....

To me, fair is fair.... If a rich man committing the same crime can be bailed out before trial then the poorest person doing the same alleged crimes should be able to be bailed out and walk the streets until trial too.

MY PROBLEM is with the judge determinations on who to allow bail, and who not to.... And do not understand how anyone committing a violent savage act like hitting an 82 year old violently on their skull with a hammer, after breaking and entry, for no reason at all... should be given any opportunity for bail before trial....!

And I have doubt that the judges in the two cases you linked to, would either!!! Well, I would HOPE and pray they wouldn't!

I think most judges, throughout the USA would not give bail to a Perp like that...!!
Vidal had been arrested Monday, accused of assaulting a 73-year-old with the man’s own cane as he waited for a bus in South Ozone Park, according to a criminal complaint.

That sounds like a violent crime to me that deserves bail

And hopefully he cant raise the money and will sit in jail till his trial comes up

Forum List

Back