🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

You're missing all the threads on this board attacking Ukraine etc.
No, I've seen a lot of them. Guess what? People are allowed to criticize Zelezny AND Putin without supporting one or the other.

I think Putin should be removed from power -- with extreme prejudice. I think it's horrible what the Ukrainians are going through. I don't much care for Zelezny. My primary concern is for the innocent people being harmed.

And for that, some call me a Putin-lover. Why? I don't know. None of my accusers have ever offered a rational explanation.

Dave, it is just another gaslighting ploy by the Left going into the midterms. Now that the leftist media has succeeded in "unifying" the nation as all opposed to Putin, they next need to tie republicans with Putin.

The Left conflate Putin with Trump. They couldn't beat Trump so now they are out to beat Putin.
I agree. It's horseshit, but the left believes it's yummy horseshit, so they eat all they're fed.

No, I've seen a lot of them. Guess what? People are allowed to criticize Zelezny AND Putin without supporting one or the other.

I think Putin should be removed from power -- with extreme prejudice. I think it's horrible what the Ukrainians are going through. I don't much care for Zelezny. My primary concern is for the innocent people being harmed.

And for that, some call me a Putin-lover. Why? I don't know. None of my accusers have ever offered a rational explanation.

If you put it like that it doesn't sound like you're a Putin lover.

Well if many people in this thread aren't worshipping him, they certainly aren't against him either.

Why does anyone have to be "for" or "against" Putin OR Zelensky? Do any of us really think we know enough from the little the media feeds us to decide? Does anyone here really think either of these guys as angels or pure evil? Do you know Putin has an 89% popularity in Russia BY the Russian people who know him best and live under him?

What is Joe's popularity here, about 38%?

What is wrong with just standing back and letting these two junkyard dogs fight?

Why does anyone have to be "for" or "against" Putin OR Zelensky? Do any of us really think we know enough from the little the media feeds us to decide? Does anyone here really think either of these guys as angels or pure evil? Do you know Putin has an 89% popularity in Russia BY the Russian people who know him best and live under him?

What is Joe's popularity here, about 38%?

What is wrong with just standing back and letting these two junkyard dogs fight?

It all depends on how you word it. What Dave just said was perfectly fine and I'm not suspecting anything out of it at all. Doesn't mean I agree with it, but he doesn't sound like a Putin lover.

If you put it like that it doesn't sound like you're a Putin lover.
I'm not. Never have been. Putin's an old-school Soviet who wants to put the band back together. No conservative supports a reborn Soviet Union.

But I get labeled a Putin-lover. I've been called a Communist and a traitor by people who have no idea why, they've just been told to slap that label on anyone who doesn't kiss Biden's ass.

Did you notice they all started throwing that accusation around at the same time?

They were told to.

You perchance hadn't heard of Burisma?....The Clinton Foundation?
Sure I have. Zelenskyy has nothing to do with the Clinton foundation. And the Burisma-Biden crime family corruption happened long before Zelenskyy was ever elected.

So why are you blaming that shit on Zelenskyy?

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

With Trump losing re-election, Putin is now the leader of the GOP.
Garrison2.jpg

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

With Trump losing re-election, Putin is now the leader of the GOP.
See, that's the dumbass horseshit I'm talking about. It's a programmed talking point that doesn't make a lick of sense, but y'all keep repeating it.

Again Trump is just randomly thrown in here.
It's a sign that the Democrats are very insecure.

Why else would they keep pushing Trump into conservative faces?

They want to know (on an ongoing basis) if Republicans still like the guy.

And, if a "yes" answer comes back, they're going to play whack-a-mole and try to clobber it.

These Dems are real pieces of work. They seem to be under the delusion that "persistent negative reinforcement" will make a Republican change his mind.

But it doesn't do that, does it? :p

No, it does the exact opposite. And neither Alinsky nor Bernays tell you what to do in that case, so here we are.

Democrats keep beating their heads against a brick wall, and Republicans keep digging in.

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE
Same as Russia's. Why has the west created two coup's and orange revelations? Why have the elections been corrupted, the assassination attempt, and the corruption?

. . . why is our system deteriorating?

Resources.

Ukraine is one of the most fertile food producing regions on Earth. It also contains some of the best mineral reserves for the fourth industrial revolution, along with hydrocarbon reserves.

It is EXTREMELY valuable.

Are Ukraine's vast natural resources a real reason behind Russia's invasion?​

Forum List

Back