🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Yeah, and Murican troops killed thousands in Iraq & Afghanistan, with no real plan to permanently occupy them.

Do you ever use your head for anything else more than a hat rack?
Any opportunity to trash your country huh?

I mean your country IS America...right?

Russia is not our enemy.

Putin is the enemy of the liberal democratic world order that was established by America after 1945 which led to economic global peace and prosperity unprecedented in world history. He has said so many times.

Too bad you know jack shit about this, and instead cling to your tiny petty grievances.

That's why you cling to losers like Putin.

And of course that's why you give no examples of all these people who are defending Putin. That's because it's all in your imagination.
Haha, no. If you’re going to play dumb and ask for example then I’ll happily give examples…. Here’s read this thread, it’s one of many, pay close attention to comments from Ringo Silver Cat and IamZ then you can go put your head back in the sand

Haha, you’re joking right?!
You realize that Ukraine violated the Minsk treaty and started this, and that The Obama Administration had instigated COUPs in Ukraine, Egypt, Syria and Libya and destroyed each and everyone of those countries and have left their people destitute.

I love being an American but Obama, The Clintons and Biden are Evil Globalists, and their sins stink to high Heaven

Ukraine ain't on your daddy's bucket-list of must see former dictatorships. Ukraine is a crooked little quasi capitalist country that paid the son of the current president millions of dollars to gain access to the Obama administration. Somehow the old anti-war drugged out burn the Flag in the street to stop the draft generation are in charge and they are determined to rescue a failed democrat administration by sending American kids into another no-win military adventure.

You realize that Ukraine violated the Minsk treaty and started this, and that The Obama Administration had instigated COUPs in Ukraine, Egypt, Syria and Libya and destroyed each and everyone of those countries and have left their people destitute.

I love being an American but Obama, The Clintons and Biden are Evil Globalists, and their sins stink to high Heaven
No I dont realize this because it is fake news. You realize you are parroting Russian propaganda. Don’t give me this crap about loving being American. You are the polar opposite. The distain I hear you spout about your country is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you

Forum List

Back