šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Itā€™s a simple matter of right and wrong. Russian people might have very legit reasons to be pissed off, that doesnā€™t excuse the invasion and murder of innocent people. But thatā€™s not even the issue with this discussion you jumped into. Go ahead and have a lottle discussion with this guy you just jumped in to defend. Letā€™s see how well you respect his thoughts about the war. Iā€™ll make popcorn
Yes. And black people have every right to be angry doesnā€™t excuse the riots of 2020. I am not defending anyone. I am attacking you for being a leftist hypocrite asshole.

What book ya little fat turd. Educate us here
1647401738922.jpeg

Educate yourself

Putin is the enemy of the liberal democratic world order that was established by America after 1945 which led to economic global peace and prosperity unprecedented in world history. He has said so many times.

Too bad you know jack shit about this, and instead cling to your tiny petty grievances.

That's why you cling to losers like Putin.

1647401866622.png

Seems to me that all America does is get into wars for the last three decades or so since the Berlin Wall came down.

Is that what you call unprecedented global peace and prosperity?

If it is then Canada, Europe, or both, can have the job.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yes. And black people have every right to be angry doesnā€™t excuse the riots of 2020. I am not defending anyone. I am attacking you for being a leftist hypocrite asshole.
Youā€™re trying too hard. Iā€™m not defending riots so why are you bringing it up? You jumped in here to defend Mr Jackass. So go ahead and talk to Mr jackass about the Ukraine situation. Letā€™s see how simpatico yā€™all are

So, how do you know that he would follow through?

What a stupid question. How do you know anything is ever going to follow through unless you try? If Putin reneged, then you simply don't abide by the treaty. Now you have grounds for a real war.

Look, Ukraine is nothing but a little shithole in the backwaters of the world which has been buttering its bread for years and years trying to saddle up to countries like ours by being "handy" for things neither country would rather openly discuss. They have been in conflict with Russia over various matters for 350 years. Now Ukraine has this bozo dance queen in office and Russia is knocking and this jerk tells us WE, after already donating billions in aid, just have not done enough?

Once again the media has told everyone what and how to think on Ukraine just as they tried with Covid and the 2020 election---- that is, NOT to ask questions, now just get onboard!

PUTIN BAD ORANGE MAN NOW and UKRAINE GOOD. MUST. HELP. GOOD. PEOPLE. BAD PUTIN.

End of story.

The real story is that the media is making Putin out the bad guy so that if Trump runs for reelection next year, the Left can dredge up their story again that Trump and evil Putin are working as a team of dictators looking to conquer the world ending democracy for all eternity! OH! The children. Must. Not. Reelect. Dangerous Trump.

It's all the demoflats got left to float out there to save their asses-- -- public stupidity.

Then when we escalate the help, Putin steps it up too. So we jump in with jets. Putin shoots 'em down.

Before you know it, WE are at war with Russia.

Still waiting for the explanation: WHY?

Same as Russia's. Why has the west created two coup's and orange revelations? Why have the elections been corrupted, the assassination attempt, and the corruption?

. . . why is our system deteriorating?

Resources.

Ukraine is one of the most fertile food producing regions on Earth. It also contains some of the best mineral reserves for the fourth industrial revolution, along with hydrocarbon reserves.

It is EXTREMELY valuable.

Are Ukraine's vast natural resources a real reason behind Russia's invasion?​

Ahha. An answer which I can finally believe and which makes a lot of sense. Orange Putin man bad is just the latest drumbeat to hide public greed.
THANK YOU.png
INFORMATIVE.png

Youā€™re trying too hard. Iā€™m not defending riots so why are you bringing it up? You jumped in here to defend Mr Jackass. So go ahead and talk to Mr jackass about the Ukraine situation. Letā€™s see how simpatico yā€™all are
No Prog was selling the stoppage of those riots after a while. They were endless. The odds of surviving are now better not being around those areas.

No Prog was selling the stoppage of those riots after a while. They were endless. The odds of surviving are now better not being around those areas.
I give zero shits about what you say the ambiguous ā€œProgā€ did or didnā€™t do. Has no impact towards this discussion or my own words and actions. Grow up

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.

I guess when they supported the unsupportable war in Iraq, they have no choice but to support the use of GUNS to EXECUTE people.... hmm, some clues why they like war.

Ukraine is what happens when a bought off politician is put in office. Not to mention its elder abuse to do so.

Forum List

Back