🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Which "conspiracy theories" are those?

Doesn't have a lot to do with today fat kid. That was 80 fucking years ago

Horrific but none of the perpetrators are alive. Hell their kids are mostly gone
That’s the point midget but WW2 vets are still around and peoples feelings are hurt. Slavery happened 200 yrs ago and you assholes are still butthurt. This was 80 yrs ago. Memories don’t fade so quickly. You would not get it since you’re not Jewish. Israel became a country in 1947 and you’re still butthurt over that. You’re one dumb motherfucker. Midget.

You’re trying too hard. I’m not defending riots so why are you bringing it up? You jumped in here to defend Mr Jackass. So go ahead and talk to Mr jackass about the Ukraine situation. Let’s see how simpatico y’all are
I jumped here to attack you and your hypocrisy. You’re so arrogant to try to speak for me. I explained why the war in Ukraine is not black and white. You’re a dick. Fuck you. How about that?

That’s the point midget but WW2 vets are still around and peoples feelings are hurt. Slavery happened 200 yrs ago and you assholes are still butthurt. This was 80 yrs ago. Memories don’t fade so quickly. You would not get it since you’re not Jewish. Israel became a country in 1947 and you’re still butthurt over that. You’re one dumb motherfucker. Midget.
That would assume a huge Jewish population and identity in Russia that doesn't exist.

Get over yourself little fat boy

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
I hate Russia and despise Putin. I do not want to send troops over to the Ukraine, this is not our war to fight. I do not want to lose American lives. This is not our fight, it is Europe's fight, they need to step up, if they don't I don't see the need for our country to sacrifice in a war that Europe won't.

The latest polls show only 8% of Republicans and 4% of all Democrats support Putin and Russia. Overall, only 6% of all Americans support what Russia is doing.

Russia and the Ukraine are so heavily full of propaganda, I don't believe much about what either claims.

Last edited:
So you admit you support Putin? Unlike the others supporting him claiming they are not?
Putin is a Nationalist psychopath--but perhaps he does atleast love the ideal of how history will see him in the RUSSIAN eyes. Maybe he (LIKE A LOT OF MEN) wanted to be REMEMBERED after his death and wanted to be seen as the man who put Russia back together before he died. No worse than biden wanting to be the man who destroys the US for 10% kick backs before he dies. Both evil----

That would assume a huge Jewish population and identity in Russia that doesn't exist.

Get over yourself little fat boy
Its not just the Jews. The Soviets stood as one vs. Nazi invaders and Ukraine collaborated with the Nazis and helped them round up the Jews. Hurt feelings are all around. It doesn't make the invasion remotely right as the current Ukrainians had nothing to with it. Same with current whites, who didn't own slaves but are still called racists by you and your ilk. And slavery was 200+ years ago.

So STFU you ignorant fool.

Putin is a Nationalist psychopath--but perhaps he does atleast love the ideal of how history will see him in the RUSSIAN eyes. Maybe he (LIKE A LOT OF MEN) wanted to be REMEMBERED after his death and wanted to be seen as the man who put Russia back together before he died. No worse than biden wanting to be the man who destroys the US for 10% kick backs before he dies. Both evil----
You were doing so well...right until you let your hatred of liberals take over an ya fell off the table

There aren't... there is just SO many leftist saying there is.

Good one! You come up with that on your own?! I guess substance has left the discussion and we are on the troll playground now… weeeee fun!
That is the playground you always play on. I decided to join in and give you a taste of your own medicine.

That is the playground you always play on. I decided to join in and give you a taste of your own medicine.
No I quite enjoy honest discussion about the substance of these topic. Sharing different opinions and perspectives. Even though I dip into the insult zone at times, I’m here more so for stimulating debate

No I quite enjoy honest discussion about the substance of these topic. Sharing different opinions and perspectives. Even though I dip into the insult zone at times, I’m here more so for stimulating debate
Bullshit. You are a sanctimonious person who enjoys talking down to people.

Respect for your enemies doesn't mean you wouldn't kill them.

All the rest is VIRTUE SIGNALING.

What does that have to do with anything I said?

Russia is not our enemy.

Wrong!

What a stupid question. How do you know anything is ever going to follow through unless you try? If Putin reneged, then you simply don't abide by the treaty. Now you have grounds for a real war.

Look, Ukraine is nothing but a little shithole in the backwaters of the world which has been buttering its bread for years and years trying to saddle up to countries like ours by being "handy" for things neither country would rather openly discuss. They have been in conflict with Russia over various matters for 350 years. Now Ukraine has this bozo dance queen in office and Russia is knocking and this jerk tells us WE, after already donating billions in aid, just have not done enough?

Once again the media has told everyone what and how to think on Ukraine just as they tried with Covid and the 2020 election---- that is, NOT to ask questions, now just get onboard!

PUTIN BAD ORANGE MAN NOW and UKRAINE GOOD. MUST. HELP. GOOD. PEOPLE. BAD PUTIN.

End of story.

The real story is that the media is making Putin out the bad guy so that if Trump runs for reelection next year, the Left can dredge up their story again that Trump and evil Putin are working as a team of dictators looking to conquer the world ending democracy for all eternity! OH! The children. Must. Not. Reelect. Dangerous Trump.

It's all the demoflats got left to float out there to save their asses-- -- public stupidity.

Then when we escalate the help, Putin steps it up too. So we jump in with jets. Putin shoots 'em down.

Before you know it, WE are at war with Russia.

Still waiting for the explanation: WHY?

Okay, here's something that I think that Slade3200 and Coyote can agree with. If Putin wasn't really dangerous, why does Trump keep bringing up the fact that underneath him as president Russia didn't attack any other countries. In other words even Trump knows he's evil and he's attacked others many times before. I really like you dude but seriously?

Which "conspiracy theories" are those?

Yours.

What does that have to do with anything I said?

Wrong!

Okay, here's something that I think that Slade3200 and Coyote can agree with. If Putin wasn't really dangerous, why does Trump keep bringing up the fact that underneath him as president Russia didn't attack any other countries. In other words even Trump knows he's evil and he's attacked others many times before. I really like you dude but seriously?

Yours.
Im asking you what conspiracy theory you are referring to. Can you not elaborate or should i just guess? Pick a number? What?

Im asking you what conspiracy theory you are referring to. Can you not elaborate or should i just guess? Pick a number? What?

You were defending Russia yesterday were you not and calling Ukrainians Nazis.

Forum List

Back