🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
I agree with you. I understand why Putin did it but I certainly don’t agree with it. I don’t like to see conservatives supporting Putin because while he is against wokeism, he certainly isn’t for freedom.

I also realize Ukraine is a very corrupt country and so I can’t totally agree with their government. However, I hate that their innocent civilians of both sides are drawn into it and targeted.

When two elephants fight, it’s the grass that gets trampled.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Only the tump humpers support Putin because Tump supports Putin. Tump is simply getting even with Zelensky since Zelensky didn't buy into tump's shakedown over dirt on Biden. Trump always
disses anyone who doesn't do what he wants. Perfectly normal for him.

Oh STFU and quit whining. You do the exact same thing. You scream "communist" and "enemy" and "globalist" every chance you get at people whom you disagree with.

Your "virtue signaling" is siding with your fellow ethno-Nationalists. You do that 24/7, siding with Putin over America.
Well communist and globalist are ideologies. So yea, there are plenty of them here to point out. The difference is I do not support Putin, I’m just indifferent. He may be a corrupt Russian mafia guy, but last I looked he wasn’t taking away our rights. That’s what the globalists are doing. I think more people are worried about the US economy or getting fired from their jobs because of the current regime, as opposed to what Russia is doing in a Ukrainian civil war.

A72D63E1-D901-4026-B968-5A2CDB5CBA32.jpeg

Both sides are corrupt shitholes, oddly liberals are completely blind to that fact. If you don't lick Zelensky's boots you must be pro-Putin. Such limited thinking is pathetic, yet here we are.
It is one thing to lick or not lick Zelinsky's boots and quite another to support Putin's invasion of a sovereign nation. Moral compass-ya either got some or you do not.

I agree with you. I understand why Putin did it but I certainly don’t agree with it. I don’t like to see conservatives supporting Putin because while he is against wokeism, he certainly isn’t for freedom.

I also realize Ukraine is a very corrupt country and so I can’t totally agree with their government. However, I hate that their innocent civilians of both sides are drawn into it and targeted.

When two elephants fight, it’s the grass that gets trampled.

Agreed, but what makes you think he is against wokeism?

Only the tump humpers support Putin because Tump supports Putin.

I'm a Trump supporter and I have to say that isn't true. Trump played Putin like a fiddle.

Only the tump humpers support Putin because Tump supports Putin. Tump is simply getting even with Zelensky since Zelensky didn't buy into tump's shakedown over dirt on Biden. Trump always
disses anyone who doesn't do what he wants. Perfectly normal for him.
This entire issue has certainly highlighted how obedient to their masters leftists are.

The shirts say the wearer would rather be Communist than American. Are they good, patriotic Americans?

Look, I know you don't know why you claim Republicans support Putin. But I'm wondering if you're aware you don't know why.
No you look mother fucker. Shut the hell up and stop comparing Democrats to you freakshow GOPers.

What does that have to do with anything I said?
Wasn't really directed at you, but to the wankers who keep saying anyone who says they respect their enemy are RUSSIAN AGENTS OR WHATEVER. Putin is ex KGB and I understand VERY WELL what that means as I served during the Cold War............He looks to take more land in my opinion because he wants the old USSR BACK.

With that said I'd have ordered our military on full alert and beefed up on the border of Ukraine and told him you so much as pass gas my way I'll kill you. That is how this should have been played...................Not the Veggie saying he wouldn't go into Ukraine...........which is like a White Flag before Putin ever invaded............We have a BOUGHT OFF VEGGY IN OFFICE.

Agreed, but what makes you think he is against wokeism?

I'm a Trump supporter and I have to say that isn't true. Trump played Putin like a fiddle.
From the Independent on October 22, 2021:

He said some in the West believe “the aggressive deletion of whole pages of their own history, reverse discrimination against the majority in the interests of minorities... constitutes movement toward public renewal.”

Mr Putin added: “It’s their right, but we are asking them to steer clear of our home. We have a different viewpoint.”

Earlier this year he banned same-sex marriage and said nuptials between two people "will not happen" as long as he is in the Kremlin.

He defended the decision, saying no one would be harmed by it.

At the meeting on Thursday, the president also said transgender rights supporters were demanding an end to "basic things such as mother, father, family or gender differences.”

Mr Putin is attempting to show that he “stands for values that will not divide society and throw it into chaos,” Matthew Sussex, a Russian expert at the Australian National University, told the Washington Post.

It is one thing to lick or not lick Zelinsky's boots and quite another to support Putin's invasion of a sovereign nation. Moral compass-ya either got some or you do not.
How do you determine who is allegedly supporting Putin's invasion?

Feeling your toes stepped on, boy? Ask yourself why.

But then, you're not so much into introspection, are you?

So, anyway, eat shit. I'll do what I like, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Speaking of absolutely nothing you can do about it: Joe Biden is your President.

Liberalism won, bitch. hehe

Forum List

Back