🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?​

I haven't seen any conservatives defending Putin. Many of us are not attacking him, but that is not the same as defending. I can even comprehend reasons why he would consider an invasion, but that is not defending him, either. It's a complex situation and neither party is an innocent lamb. Best to mind our own business and let the other side of the world work out its own problems.

You were defending Russia yesterday were you not and calling Ukrainians Nazis.
I wasnt defending russia yesterday. I was saying ukraine has literal neo-NAZIs on the front line and i thought it was fucking retarded for people to call russians NAZIs when they are literally fighting people who wish they were NAZIs.

Based on this Board most those defending Putin are Trumpers. Not all Trumpers but a lot of them. These folks take every attack on Putin like an attack on Trump. It tells you where there heart is at and what they truly believe.

Based on this Board most those defending Putin are Trumpers. Not all Trumpers but a lot of them. These folks take every attack on Putin like an attack on Trump. It tells you where there heart is at and what they truly believe.
No, it's more like the depravity of the left here having, for some idiotic reason, to connect the right to Putin.
They all voted Biden in and now have buyers remorse and attempt to take out their frustrations on he right.
It's all they know how to do.

You need to look up the definition of "defend" before further making a fool of yourself, kid.
Here's a hint: "Defend" isn't a synonym for "not attack".

ScreenShot_20220317100502.png

What does that even mean?
It means that Putin has gotten a message from trump. This is how trump gooses his minions into doing the dirty, like Jan 6. He gives a roundabout message and he stays out of the fray, even though he said that he would meet the crowd at the Capitol. He is essentially not involved, but he is, yes?

Forum List

Back