🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

Sounds like you’re the one belong played. I don’t pay much attention to the NYT
Me neither. Only certain issues/topics.

Remember I said CYA? Remember the NY Post article on the laptop before the election? Remember all the censorship in social media and total lack of coverage by MSM going into the election?

So NYT just happens to come out with this story the other day and meekly admit that, in fact, the emails they received appear to be authentic and may have come form HB's laptop?

They pulled this last September, well after the election:

New York Times Quietly Retracts Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is ‘Unsubstantiated​

The New York Times has revised its coverage of the New York Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story to reflect that it is not “unsubstantiated.”
New York Times Quietly Retracts Claim That Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is ‘Unsubstantiated’ | National Review

Imagine that.....and now we have the other days story.

Me neither. Only certain issues/topics.

Remember I said CYA? Remember the NY Post article on the laptop before the election? Remember all the censorship in social media and total lack of coverage by MSM going into the election?

So NYT just happens to come out with this story the other day and meekly admit that, in fact, the emails they received appear to be authentic and may have come form HB's laptop?

They pulled this last September, well after the election:

Imagine that.....and now we have the other days story.
The Hunter Biden story was a planned October surprise that the Trump campaign very obviously tried to drop. It all stemmed from Trumps BS call with Ukraine. Don’t be so gullible dude

Remind me again, who attacked who?

Well obviously they all aren't Trumpers because I'm a Trumper and I'm very much against Putin.

So, how will you describe what's going on in this thread so far then?
That has nothing to do with my point. ABSOLUTELY nothing.

That has nothing to do with my point. ABSOLUTELY nothing.
Ukraine is the victim here. No matter how you spin it. Russia is the aggressor and had no legit reason to attack Ukraine. The bullshit excuse about NATO next door IGNORES the fact that Poland and the Baltic nations are right next door already. The idea that NATO would attack Russia is ludicrous

Not giving a crap isn’t “supporting”, and I bet you can’t quote even 3 posters here expressing actual support for Putin. You just spread a false narrative you’ve been spoon fed. Prove me wrong with the quotes, I dare you.
Did I say "posters here"? No, I did not. The posters on this site are opposed to Putin's actions, be they rightist or leftist.

The Hunter Biden story was a planned October surprise that the Trump campaign very obviously tried to drop. It all stemmed from Trumps BS call with Ukraine. Don’t be so gullible dude
Yet it was a story the media just had to squash.....until after the election.....way after.
And such a surprise, FBI took it and interviewed people over the contents.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
No idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen anyone side with Putin over Ukraine.

Not wanting to get involved isn't siding with anyone. A possible awful position to take depending on your perspective but hardly a Putin lap dog.

Other than that I have no clue what you're talking about.

Personally I'd have given the planes to Ukraine despite Putins crying and hollow threats.

Forum List

Back