🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

I was away on a bancation. I would like a brief recap.

Not sure how to do that. I usually just skim past the pages to get a general idea when it's a long thread. That explains why I haven't seen you for a while though.

Not sure how to do that. I usually just skim past the pages to get a general idea when it's a long thread. That explains why I haven't seen you for a while though.
Ok. But you started the thread. Are you still of the opinion that there are “many” conservatives on USMB who “support” Putin? Any names or posting links?

It there were criminal actions then there would have been arrests. Didn’t Barr fly out to Ukraine to meet with Rudy’s sources… and then crickets… cause it was all hot air
Still under investigation. Durham flew to the Ukraine also.

Why has NYT made back tracks on previous reporting in 2019 and now making admissions about the emails they have?

Think there's any chance they are getting leaked info saying something is coming down the pike before November? Wouldn't want to be caught having lied on past stories now, would they?

There's a whole lot more to this laptop than you think.

Still under investigation. Durham flew to the Ukraine also.

Why has NYT made back tracks on previous reporting in 2019 and now making admissions about the emails they have?

Think there's any chance they are getting leaked info saying something is coming down the pike before November? Wouldn't want to be caught having lied on past stories now, would they?

There's a whole lot more to this laptop than you think.
Still under investigation?!?!?! Haha. Game over you’re done. Give it up

Ok. But you started the thread. Are you still of the opinion that there are “many” conservatives on USMB who “support” Putin? Any names or posting links?

No, I said earlier in this thread that perhaps supporting was the wrong word, but they seem to care about Putin more than the war on Ukraine.

Whole lotta people in government and media sure trying real hard to go to war with Russia!

MY ONLY QUESTION:
  • WHERE was their anger and concern in 2014 when they invaded and seized the Crimea? Democrats were all fine with Obumma doing ZILCH.
  • WHERE was the anger and concern when the Chinese ruthlessly invaded and seized Tibet?
You see my point.

I do! Most of the talk heads i listen to have connections to intel which falls along the lines of a forced war to create a narrative to control humans. While we have russia over here, countries are implementing restrictive laws in the background.

And

This following video is steve turley's best work and one of the best analysis of the russia china crisis. It's long but informative to the end. Start at 6:00. He also talks about china and russia in talks to dump the dollar

No, I said earlier in this thread that perhaps supporting was the wrong word, but they seem to care about Putin more than the war on Ukraine.
Not seeing that either. Again, do you have any names of the “conservative”’posters who care a shit about Putin more than they care about the Ukraine atrocity? (Again, I’ll concede Sunni.) But I’d like to see a post or two of any actual conservative guilty of that charge.

Prove me wrong then.

For a comparison, how long has the Durham investigation been going on?
Durham who. That’s old news. If he doesn’t have anything by now then he is simply milking a taxpayer funded paycheck.

Not seeing that either. Again, do you have any names of the “conservative”’posters who care a shit about Putin more than they care about the Ukraine atrocity? (Again, I’ll concede Sunni.) But I’d like to see a post or two of any actual conservative guilty of that charge.

I'll just tag them and they can explain. toobfreak and TNHarley are the major ones I can think of right now. I know there are others in this thread but I can't remember them. I mean no disrespect to either one of them but it's just the way it sounds.

Durham who. That’s old news. If he doesn’t have anything by now then he is simply milking a taxpayer funded paycheck.
Hah hah hah...you stick with that, dude.

Notice Biden was forced into extending funding to finish the probe?

Dude, you come across with a lot of swazoo, yet as more and more facts surface, you're fizzling out.

I'll just tag them and they can explain. toobfreak and TNHarley are the major ones I can think of right now. I know there are others in this thread but I can't remember them. I mean no disrespect to either one of them but it's just the way it sounds.

toobfreak and TNHarley are great posters, I don't see what your problem is.

Forum List

Back